RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Have you had an Aliase on RV? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235377)

dazy 09-26-06 11:27 PM

no not really..

M&rk 09-26-06 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
listen for yourself

www.soundclick.com/starofthecitymixtape

Fat Joe has no image and he sells
Jermaine Dupri has no image and he sells

I been working on my image ever since i've been doing what pexx told me too do..I"ve lost 12 pounds in the last month and a half

good shit... but if your parents are together imma have to discredit you. and the songs i heard u only got one verse on a whole song, sup wit that?

Past Tense 09-26-06 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pictureperfect
good shit... but if your parents are together imma have to discredit you. and the songs i heard u only got one verse on a whole song, sup wit that?

My dad passed away right after I was born..my mom cheated on him and he took his life.....my moms been fucked up her whole life because her ex-husband commited suicide..now shes married too the guy that was investigating his case....my mom is doing better along the lines of trying too communicate with me and my sister. My sister is just fucked up though. Shes 12 hooked on coke and weed and shes a runna-way. She used too be a straight A student. My littlest sister lives with her dad and is doing good fourtantley.....and for the one verse songs its for the audio leauge because I dont have all the time in the world too record at my new place

M&rk 09-26-06 11:41 PM

past tense=credited

Past Tense 09-26-06 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pictureperfect
past tense=credited

word man people think i'm lying about what I rap about

What I rap about is true

It comes from my heart

M&rk 09-26-06 11:52 PM

word its got good emotion behind it i just ask to make sure u wasn't fakin... but werd i give u props and gl, if i ever get a good mic i'll holla at u for a collab

Past Tense 09-26-06 11:54 PM

Alright for real thats whats up

I'm willing too collab with anyone

Just right now its hard because its soo crowded where i'm at and my little neice tattles on everything i do. So if i say FUCK when im recording she goes off and tells my aunt who gets on my ass and tells me i dont need too cuss around her

M&rk 09-27-06 12:02 AM

haha, i was thinkin u were ganna sig that qoute, but yo pm whenever u got time to collab, my mic aint all that good but its do able for a lil collab... anytime cuz i can finish and post a track in a day i dont sleep like other mugs round here.

B. Magik 09-27-06 08:37 PM

I've had a shitload of alias.

The most recent one was .Barz Of Steel.

Mad Dog 09-29-06 11:49 AM

after seeing this thread i actually went on Past Tenses soundclick and played all his shit...

nice stuff man...seriously...work on some of the beat choices man but you did deliver on the vast majority :thumbup: