RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   What is god? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235391)

M&rk 09-27-06 07:32 PM

i dont think anything in any religion should be taken literal its just a thing to read and take out what feels right... no reason to fight over any specifics like religions always do because no one can honestly say what they beleive hasn't ever been altered and i think god knew that so the main ideas stayed intact with the love we all have for eachother.. and that is god

Blay'all 09-28-06 06:23 AM

i love how once you make a point in this thread (or any thread) it gets ignored, because nobody can argue back... so they act like it wasn't said.

Ebircs 09-28-06 07:45 AM

Nos !!!!!!!!

im using some of this shit u post in here for my comp class !!!

LOL, seriouly man.....

Terumoto 09-28-06 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'KAP
i love how once you make a point in this thread (or any thread) it gets ignored, because nobody can argue back... so they act like it wasn't said.

What are you referring to?

Blay'all 09-28-06 10:39 AM

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
well put it this way jus a few examples...

1st. he's sposed to be all forgiving yet people go to hell...

2nd. still on the forgiving trip, noaks ark...wtf is up with god killing everything except 2 of each animal???...i mean God's portrayed as some being who doesn't condone violence, yet the bible claims he nearly wiped out all of earths population...

i unno if these are just mere flaws or what not...but i know that God is more like a salesman...in my opinion
Quote:
all is forgiven IF you ask for forgiveness. thats the point. and 2, that's in the Old Testament bud. the whole idea of God being all-forgiving and all of our sins being forgiven comes because of the crucifying of Christ... think about it.

. . .

Mad Dog 09-28-06 12:07 PM

Quote:
all is forgiven IF you ask for forgiveness. thats the point. and 2, that's in the Old Testament bud. the whole idea of God being all-forgiving and all of our sins being forgiven comes because of the crucifying of Christ... think about it.

Either way...ALL those people who died went to hell...so God might has well just done what he's supposedly always done...and lets humans make their own mistakes...

coz lets face it, when there's no people around...do you think the camels, antelope & beavers'll start worshiping God?...

btw i'm talking ABOUT Noah's ark...and also this topic is about GOD...it could be the Karan, The Bible whatever it still contains stories about GOD...THAT'S the subject...and i'm saying God is hypocritical...

La Cosa Nostra 09-28-06 06:48 PM

^How do you know ANYONEs ever gone to hell?

Magic5 09-29-06 01:19 AM

I've visited a few times and saw millions of people. It's quite the vacation spot.

Terumoto 09-29-06 02:00 AM

Quote:
Either way...ALL those people who died went to hell...so God might has well just done what he's supposedly always done...and lets humans make their own mistakes...

coz lets face it, when there's no people around...do you think the camels, antelope & beavers'll start worshiping God?...

btw i'm talking ABOUT Noah's ark...and also this topic is about GOD...it could be the Karan, The Bible whatever it still contains stories about GOD...THAT'S the subject...and i'm saying God is hypocritical...

Its because people have a completely warped view of christianity and their concept of God is terrible, that you would even think that.

Zone Out 09-29-06 02:16 AM

Quote:

duh
nigga thats called free will
it wouldnt be much of a life if God controlled you and MADE you do everything

Dabatos 09-29-06 03:08 AM

im surprised tha q hasnt came up in here yet lol

M&rk 09-29-06 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
^How do you know ANYONEs ever gone to hell?

haven't u seen bill and ted'd excellent adventure?