RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why do all club bangers have to have simple wack lyrics? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235865)

Wordz AhGod 10-12-06 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
um yea..noone goes to the club to listen to songs that have meaning or songs that got qoutables..they go to the club to meet broads/niggas and dance/drink/smoke/chill. get real.

word. you go to a club to just chill and forget about your day or week and not be that nigga that needs to finish term papers or last minute shit at your job or to get yelled at by your boss for taking office supplies or some stupid shit. And lets be honest, when your at the club, do you realy cross your finguers and hope you get some shit like, Papoose - alphabet freestyle vs. Young Joc - Its going down. nah mean, DJs them selves dont always like the music thats on but they put it to please the crowed. Just go with it.

SerB 10-12-06 01:12 AM

Bitch go for a jog to ur friends house and suck a cock
before I get mad and put jack in the box

JTR 10-12-06 01:16 AM

wtf @ this cat trying to attack me
I'll grab a gat and put dots on his face like his acne

La Cosa Nostra 10-12-06 01:49 AM

Club rappers should definatly put more time into their lyrics......

Saying their style isnt about lyrics is a fucking cop out trynna cover them having absolutly no talent....

But to be honest I dont really care........... Let em do what they want the wack fucks.......

La Cosa Nostra 10-12-06 02:19 AM

And btw.. Fucken yeah..

I often say give me some generic black gangsta rapper from the states and I could write 10 cd's worth of material of the same style with better quality lyrics than any industry standard these days of shit thats making the big bucks......

None of those cats have talent.. They just rap with a style thats been so heavily explored and done already that it just takes no effort to throw together some words and make a song..

Tha .Q 10-12-06 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
but those songs are yet and still club songs....so why complain about songs that are made for the club??? if you dont like club songs outside of the club then dont listen to it outside of the club :)

dumbass.

LOL

:laugh:

AMEN

jay 10-12-06 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
listen here Jack.......nobody wants to go to the club and sit down at a taable and be liek.."hey dog, these lyrics are so thought provoking"....

no fool!!.....people go to teh club to dance....girls shake that ass.....think about it man..think about it...

damn..

look there is a reason y club songs are top of the charts, people are buyin them to listen to them outside of the club, if club songs stayed in the club then there wud never be a club song bought

people buy these club songs in a store outside of the club so they can listen to them outside of the club, they aint gonna be grindin a girl walkin to the bus stop in the mornin there gonna be listenin to the song alot better and if they had dope lyrics n i dont mean like canibus stuff they could appreciate the song on another level

and at the same time they are alienating less people there sellin records to people who like to dance, there sellin records to people who like dope lyrics

more sales $$$$$$$$

Ms. Get Gully 10-12-06 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
who tha fuck r you......obviously n ot a rapper with those records^^

and your such the rapper with 1 win in audio. who gives a fuck bout my record. get real this is the net. rv at that.