RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   1-2-1 Mag: Season 2 Preview Edition (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236081)

J. Luth 10-18-06 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
26-0 wouldn't look right.

Maybe when I get audio up again? I gotta get all that stupid shit like cool edit and stuff since I restored my computer, lost all my lyrics too :(

Fuck, hahaha..

Meh, :high:

lmao foo.. but word, def get audio son. SPuL/Bull Collab. WHAT?

fuck yuu 10-18-06 08:58 PM

Not shit bored off my ass... waitin to go out drinkin in a little bit.. cause im that cool i go out drinking in the middle of the week:thumbup:

But damn at Flagrant taking so long to drop... kids had 4 days since he seen my verse... he pullin a spul... i just hope he aint recycle then i'd be callin him spul jr. ROFL...

But yeah what you been up to man, aint seen you round here in a bit.. and what your aim these days

fuck yuu 10-18-06 08:59 PM

Damn the non edit option in this forum... dth why you take it off... i had it kept on for a reason

but yeah is it still ReddyBizzle?

DaTrusHurtz 10-18-06 09:11 PM

Well I'd obviously be strict on who would be on the voting panel.. and I'd get a very diverse panel of people from different sites. That's a given... so yea, assume the panel was a mix of 7 good members.. good idea? And I think it has to be at least 7.. cuz only 5 people deciding a battle is too few.

fuck yuu 10-18-06 09:25 PM

eh i dunno... if it was people from a site that none of us was on then yeah im sure that'd be fine because there would be no bias but over time there would probably start to build up dr... you can never tell with that man

I say stick with open voting and the line by line break down.. if they dont do the line by line their vote doesnt count and the have some other sort of punishment

fuck yuu 10-18-06 09:28 PM

Also i dont think it would hurt to enforce that people have to do more of and explanation for each bar other then... "Meh" "Eh" "Dope" "Lmao" and shit along those lines... na leans

R.Christensen 10-18-06 09:50 PM

Well later kids.

Sign me out...
I refuse to ever vote on anything line by line

fuck yuu 10-18-06 09:51 PM

Lol ryan your such a buzz kill

Stay in until atleast we battle:thumbup:

fuck yuu 10-18-06 09:52 PM

Rofl whats more of a buzz kill is i got the same name as you:shocked:

fuck yuu 10-18-06 09:54 PM

and word at you beating me by 2 votes to be the person to win "best comeback of the year"

Diet Coke 10-19-06 01:16 AM

I predict that Untold won't show. :(

Spektikul 10-19-06 01:27 AM

marvellous......................

Spektikul 10-19-06 01:52 AM

Anyone else find it odd that R.Christensen and Possible rhymed the same words in their bars this week?????? :huh:

Diet Coke 10-19-06 02:03 AM

^ Pfff... stop bitchin' fellas, you're just jealous.

Spektikul 10-19-06 02:04 AM

They both rhymed those words...I really am jelous, I wanna use those in my bars this week too fellas!

P.S. I heard those words in an Eminem tune.

BLAHHHHH!