RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   lmfffao spul stop!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236126)

Valerie 10-20-06 12:20 AM

im saying that if hes wrong on u writing ur own lines or w/e then ignore it but if hes right then fuckin accept the fact that u bite.. fuckin simple.

J. Luth 10-20-06 09:43 AM

^lmao this kid is another one who has NO clue what this thread is about.

funny that Theory and PAranoid are the ones who are stupid enough not to get it.

Zone Out 10-20-06 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poetic~
im saying that if hes wrong on u writing ur own lines or w/e then ignore it but if hes right then fuckin accept the fact that u bite.. fuckin simple.

ROOOOFLMAO
OMG!

WTF?!?!

Shut the fuck up, man
lolol

Valerie 10-20-06 04:55 PM

i was being a smartass.

Young Blaze 10-20-06 05:02 PM

if you're sucha smart ass......you'd delete ya account

Valerie 10-20-06 09:10 PM

and if your so cool then.. why dont you drown yourself in the mississippi.

Valerie 10-20-06 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^lmao this kid is another one who has NO clue what this thread is about.

funny that Theory and PAranoid are the ones who are stupid enough not to get it.

but its funny when i tell you you get No pussy at all you dont reply back to it.

Magic5 10-20-06 09:46 PM

Apostrophe's a pretty cool dude, but whatever. I think everybody who gave a shit already knew that I ghosted for him, so I don't know why people are making it a big deal all over again. I doesn't really matter to me, shit. . I was in the KORV 3 elite eight under two names (pretty much), but bringing it up almost a year later seems kind of stupid to me. Have fun though.

Zone Out 10-20-06 10:07 PM

good to see you're finally back lil nigga

Zone Out 10-20-06 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Blaze

ROFLMAO!
Hell nah

J. Luth 10-20-06 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Blaze

ROFL HELL YEA!!

and theory. If I had a horse of a girlfriend like you do, I would rather NOT get pussy. Prolly infested with AIDS, herpes all that drips shit son.

Zone Out 10-20-06 10:13 PM

damn spul
you dont be gettin no pussy?
that shit easy son
just stick it in and pull it out a whole bunch of times

J. Luth 10-20-06 10:14 PM

^lmao I never said that. Yes i do, i'm saying if I had HIS girl as my girl, then i'd rather not be fuckin' with her. Prolly cheat on her like whoaaaaa

Zone Out 10-20-06 10:16 PM

You dont get pussy Spul, Im sorry
but Im afraid you dont.
you're prolly not a virgin, but you dont get it constantly like me or the rest of E-Style for that matter

J. Luth 10-20-06 10:34 PM

Yea, i don't fuck every girl I think is hot. If i really got feelings for the girl, and we got some shit poppin' then I do. But i don't care what others think. If you think I'm a loser cuz of that, go for it. Think w/e makes you happy kid