RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Tha TRUTH about THA Q.....! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237201)

Zone Out 11-15-06 11:48 AM

lol @ he's too straight to do that
you never know nowadays

J. Luth 11-15-06 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
lol...leave me the fuck alone boy!

i know u not from nowhere the fuck u want from me for Christ's sake?!?!

i know you're not from nowhere? wtf? learn to speak bitch. Posting pics up on the net barely with clothes on. Show some respect to yourself. And shit, atleast if you gon do that make sure you atleast look fine, and not some chubby lil girl in a crack whores outfit with matching hair. damn......

Zone Out 11-15-06 11:50 AM

hey hey hey hey now, Spul
dont hate on Yvonne's pictures

J. Luth 11-15-06 11:56 AM

^you do know you look like fuckin' 50 or something in that pic? and your head is pretty damn hugee.. and ewwwww

^and then wtf? keep those pics to yourself.

respect yourself. You prolly some prostitute where you from, huh?

Zone Out 11-15-06 11:57 AM

smh
Spul you are such a hater
Yvonne's thick and could get it like, twice

Yvonne 11-15-06 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
i know you're not from nowhere? wtf? learn to speak bitch. Posting pics up on the net barely with clothes on. Show some respect to yourself. And shit, atleast if you gon do that make sure you atleast look fine, and not some chubby lil girl in a crack whores outfit with matching hair. damn......

1)if you was as smart as u THINK you are u wud understand that was a typographical error...

2)so u hating on me cos of some ordinary pix??...u cudnt be anymore jobless huh?

listen up herbastian,if you know u dont like me and so on...keep ur eyes AWAY from my pix and your ears AWAY from my tracks...and keep your peace boy!...

you got the wrong person for a 'batti becco' kinna shit!

P To Tha R! 11-15-06 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
LOL @ this fool thinkin Footlocker pays anything near what I make...

Real talk? A manager at a store like footlocker makes about 15 dollars an hour less than I do.

Fool

Now, unless you OWN footlocker, which u don't, u might wanna go back to school.

lol

NIGGA I DNT MAKE MONEY FROM FOOTLOCKER...im saying i work in a place like that and i get more cash then u...other ways bro..ya lil punk ass too pussy to even be apart off NUKKA

P To Tha R! 11-15-06 12:19 PM

ayo stop posting yvonne's sat night sex sessions up in HIZZUR...lol..unless if we get sum nudesss

Tha .Q 11-15-06 12:36 PM

LOl @ African living in Italy

hahahaha

phew

Tha .Q 11-15-06 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
NIGGA I DNT MAKE MONEY FROM FOOTLOCKER...im saying i work in a place like that and i get more cash then u...other ways bro..ya lil punk ass too pussy to even be apart off NUKKA

LOl @ other ways...Lemme guess...that street life?

hahahah

Tha .Q 11-15-06 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
lol @ he's too straight to do that
you never know nowadays

wow...the first intelligent thing to come out ya mouth in 32 hours.

.Eternal. 11-15-06 01:25 PM

rofl .

∆ P E X X 11-15-06 01:45 PM

Quote:
NEXT SHIT...I rememeber when u told me shit about u sitting at thanksgiving AND THIS NIGGA WAS GETTING BULLIED BY HIS DAMN NEICES AND AUNTIES...ABOUT HIM BEING GAY..HE CRIED AND RAN OUT THE DAMN ROOM!...this nigga is a PUNK his own family bag on him..
:roll:
that is fuckin hillarious.

now watch him come in here and hang off my dick again. expect him to make a post shortly thereafter inwhich he'll get shit sprayed all over him, then a third post where he'll cry and boo hoo trying to sound liek he's a victim of his own stupidity.

pathetic.

Tha .Q 11-15-06 01:48 PM

Just like ur thug-life, fabricated poppycock.

P To Tha R! 11-15-06 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
:roll:
that is fuckin hillarious.

now watch him come in here and hang off my dick again. expect him to make a post shortly thereafter inwhich he'll get shit sprayed all over him, then a third post where he'll cry and boo hoo trying to sound liek he's a victim of his own stupidity.

pathetic.

lmao shit is true my nig...yu see dude aint even denying the shit cmon now..this nigga is a punk