RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why YsDat? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238185)

-Zone Out- 12-08-06 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
If you cant grasp the concept that changing your name to his, changing your sig to his, changing your avy to his, is trying to be him, then you are truly a fucking dumbass human being.

And I can be a big lipped, lisping faggot, but I dont try to be someone that Im not.
Im not jealous of no one, I dont go out my way to be someone else.
Can you say the same thing?

. .

Ysdat 12-08-06 06:34 PM

yay. i can see this is going somewere.

again, fuck out of here.

Crazy Hades 12-08-06 06:43 PM

fucking fags neeta stop copying otha people...

~Tony Green~ 12-08-06 07:50 PM

But fo real YsDat that was some homo shit it really shows how pathetic people like you are...you tried to make me look like a fool and clowned yourself

Crazy Hades 12-08-06 07:51 PM

Shut up, you pig.

~Tony Green~ 12-08-06 07:52 PM

who?...........

Crazy Hades 12-08-06 07:54 PM

Anthony Red....

Ysdat 12-08-06 07:56 PM

rofl.crazy hades how many peopel know thats you pretending to be lexikon?

Ysdat 12-08-06 07:59 PM

here Tony green i made you a nice cup a get over it.

Spektikul 12-08-06 11:31 PM

LMFAO @ Ysdat doin this shit all the time, funny as hell dawg.

ppl are gettin mad at you and shit, word.

~Tony Green~ 12-09-06 03:47 PM

I aint mad I think its actually kinda funny

Also Known. 01-27-07 04:36 AM

[center]Shit i gives a fuck I've been makin moves in the city my impact is bein felt ya'll playin kids games getting no where.

Even the smallest rumble can turn into an earthquake ya'll need to go out and pound the foundation of this rap game instead of imitating each other ya'll remind me of gay jocks smackin each other with towels in the boys locker room after lacross practice. Get a life.

And Hades if your gonna pretend to be me please spell Sacramento right.

.Eternal. 01-27-07 02:38 PM

seeems like i read the same shit over n over...*booring*

Crazy Hades 01-27-07 04:45 PM

Quote:
Even the smallest rumble can turn into an earthquake ya'll need to go out and pound the foundation of this rap game instead of imitating each other ya'll remind me of gay jocks smackin each other with towels in the boys locker room after lacross practice. Get a life.

What the fuck are you talking about? How could a rumble become an earthquake? An earthquake is created by the joining of tectonic plates, and cannot be set off by a 'small rumble'. Earthquakes, popular to the belief of complete retards, are not avalanches.

Bitch, everyone knows you are incapable of spelling anything. That's why it's spelt wrong, you fudgedragon.

Blackmage 01-27-07 11:27 PM

Last time i checked....I thought ysdat was fucking dope. I don't get why it looks like he was "trying to be" anything. I don't know, maybe i just don't get it.