RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck, gotta keep a 24/7 on girls. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238289)

Cola 12-11-06 02:22 AM

maybe if you weren't a faggot you'd whoop who's ever ass was talking to her...or mabye if you weren't dating a fuckign slut....who knows..you prob. just have a small dick and she wnats another guy to give her some good lovin...

47.29" of Zigs 12-11-06 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
when you got a girlfriend.

shit is hurt at malls and crap.

like last night, my girl and her friend and her little brother came. so i took the little guy to go eat at MCdonalds and the girls went to go buy something. and then i look back and some dudes go up to her and ask for the number. so i walk up and tell em "nah man, this girl is with me".

then again later the nite, as we about to go to the movies, i go in the bathroom. come out and some other dude tryin to get her number cuz she looks alone.

like shit, should we put nametags on our girls?

if you said that shit to me

you woulda got the shit slapped outta ya and ya girl wouldve come home with me.

Cola 12-11-06 03:27 AM

lol...r u sure bout that...coming from a guy with Pink in his sig....
but whatever...

seeing as how you have "tha game" in your sig....and he was a stirpper and all....

47.29" of Zigs 12-11-06 03:29 AM

Nigga you tryin to come out at me?

dawg come on now you stickin up for serb... thats just gay right there

Cola 12-11-06 04:11 AM

naw man....Serb is gay...i aint gonna lie....but that pink..come on nicca, change that shit...

Sir Smash'Alot 12-11-06 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Don_of_Mics
maybe if you weren't a faggot you'd whoop who's ever ass was talking to her...or mabye if you weren't dating a fuckign slut....who knows..you prob. just have a small dick and she wnats another guy to give her some good lovin...

man
Have you never hit on a chick?
Probably dont have the jewels to approach a girl.
But if you did, you would realize its not like hes looking for a fight, hes just doing what other guys do. You simply say some shit like "She's with me" 99.99% of the time they wont say shit. Sometimes they might say something like, "If you need a real man" thats when you backhand them. But for doin what every other guy would do? nah.

SerB 12-11-06 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigs
if you said that shit to me

you woulda got the shit slapped outta ya and ya girl wouldve come home with me.

nah man.

no way i would of been dropped, My couzins were in the mall with their Mob.

anything wud of gone down theey'd come.

but i was looking for a scrap, she doesn't like me fighting, but she knows I do it, but she doesn't like it when its over her.

Dervla 12-11-06 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
why did you walk up and say anything? you should have laid back and watch what she does. if she takes dudes number, click your heels and celebrate because you found out early that she's not worth your time.

but you're young and quite undevelloped, so your time has no value yet.

i, never ever ever in my life stress over what a woman does. if you think she could cheat on you, just break up dude. you'll never be happy. and your insecurity is never gonna make her happy either so she'll end up cheating or dumping you regardless.

you want these women in your life too much man. and at your age, they're not even women, they still think like girls!

happiness will always evade you.

Amen............

Shear Kaughn 12-11-06 10:25 PM

man..thats what we get for going out with girls that are FINE as HELL.
every man wants to get with them when your with them...

..damn shame

Mad Dog 12-12-06 10:34 AM

i trust my girl TOTALLY...she went to London on a hen night on Saturday dressed as Miss Massage :evilgrin:...she told me bout men approaching her and her knocking them back...she told me stuff she coulda easily kept to herself...she tells me when ex's text her when she doesn't have to...she's completely honest and open with me...i know with my girl i got nothing to worry about...

∆ P E X X 12-12-06 10:43 AM

^lmao, famous last words

Mad Dog 12-12-06 10:46 AM

Quote:
^lmao, famous last words

you'd think that...but yo...in my last relationship all i ever felt was that my girl was tryna do the dirty on me...i know when somethings up you see...and turned out i caught her out before it got "that far"...but i'm telling you the girl im with now...i'm completely relaxed with her...you never know what the future holds though...but i think it'll be a good one

∆ P E X X 12-12-06 11:28 AM

word up man i'm glad you found someone you can be happy with.

Mad Dog 12-12-06 11:36 AM

Quote:
word up man i'm glad you found someone you can be happy with.

ye man there's someone out there for everyone...except Serb :thumbup:

Sir Smash'Alot 12-12-06 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
ye man there's someone out there for everyone...except Serb :thumbup:

There is lots of dog pounds out there.