RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Dear SpuL, (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238355)

J. Luth 12-13-06 12:29 AM

aww how cute the thread title says DEAR SPuL :love:

Quotient 12-13-06 01:12 AM

i hope it made ur little pussy moist Spul

n wrd Baron it's really me. sup guy. u never used to take me that serious either secret lover.

Cola 12-13-06 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quotient
n wrd Baron it's really me. sup guy. u never used to take me that serious either secret lover.

u .....are.......gay....

Quotient 12-13-06 01:55 AM

why don't u go get started on the 1-2-1 run n mind ya own business.

i don't remember ever addressing you unless it was to remark after you had commented.

Cola 12-13-06 01:56 AM

lol, i just really like takling shit...speically to kids like youserlf....that act like their site is better, which in my eyes, is just an excuse for a gay chat room...

Quotient 12-13-06 02:14 AM

i never stated i was here to say RB was better. u must be smoking crack. i'm from RM anyways if you wanna be technical.

Cola 12-13-06 02:17 AM

r/m??? where is this distant land??

Quotient 12-13-06 02:22 AM

it's the biggest hip hop site on the internet. has the biggest board anyways. and has been established since early 1999.

i won't flood the board with outside links though. just ask around. someone will know.

Cola 12-13-06 02:26 AM

i thought www.rapboard.com was the biggest until it shut down.....

hmm...but i'm gonna go to sleep...i gotta final tommorow..peace out

-1-

Cola 12-13-06 03:18 AM

lol, if its rapmusic...lol i've been there since 03 lol

47.29" of Zigs 12-13-06 06:29 AM

rap"blinkatuswrongandwellbanu" battles mafuckas

*smh*

so supreme at all aspects of hip hop i must say

why have i still never heard of you niggas?

oh yea, cuz your not any good

why dont you go back to rb with your "secret lover"

King Solo 12-13-06 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
aww how cute the thread title says DEAR SPuL :love:

Dude, the title could say HEY SPUL, SUP SPUL, WHATS CRACKIN DICKFACE... it still doesn't change the fact that you are the biggest gay fucker in the history of gay fuckers.

J. Luth 12-13-06 09:39 AM

^kid get the fuck off my nuts seriously. You think you're funny, when you're not even CLOSE To it. so stop now....

and quotient, if this site so wack, yet how come you argue back and forth with the so called wack mofos on this site? You came for your reason, so leave, don't stick around. nah mean?

King Solo 12-13-06 10:12 AM

^ I'm on your nuts, and yet I can come up with various threads where you have made random comments towards me calling me gay, and saying I suck dick and such... not to mention that when I signed up for the KORV4 you put in your post my name followed by "LIKES COCK" and then later edited it to say "REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKES COCK".

So, if anything.. it is you who hopped on my nuts.

J. Luth 12-13-06 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
^ I'm on your nuts, and yet I can come up with various threads where you have made random comments towards me calling me gay, and saying I suck dick and such... not to mention that when I signed up for the KORV4 you put in your post my name followed by "LIKES COCK" and then later edited it to say "REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKES COCK".

So, if anything.. it is you who hopped on my nuts.

^LMAO me follow you? i can find so many threads righ tnow where YOU post behind me saying shit, thinkin' I'd give a fuck. One of those snitch threads I think was one, then comments and suggestions from hall of fame was another one. MOVE ON