RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   R.v legendery members. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239454)

Ebircs 01-20-07 01:01 PM

if ebircs the legend is not legandary idkk wtf is ..................BITCH

Nynth Degree 01-20-07 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs
if ebircs the legend is not legandary idkk wtf is ..................BITCH

Ahahaha you suck.

atti? 01-24-07 04:46 PM

what's an rv legend..

SerB 01-24-07 10:18 PM

^ co-sign

this site skill wise is a joke

TonyTone 01-24-07 10:25 PM

ima legend in all aspects of life. fuck tha hatas

Cola 01-25-07 12:20 AM

lol...apparetnly everyone that has wasted half of their adult lifes on this site are legends...

∆ P E X X 01-25-07 12:59 AM

lmao, it's always the bitter corny motherfuckers that got the most negative shit to say

King Solo 01-25-07 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
lol...apparetnly everyone that has wasted half of their adult lifes on this site are legends...

well, seeing as this site has been going for what... say 3-4 years... and the adult life technically starts at 21 but really its 18... that would make all the legends between 27-29 based on adult life starting at 21 or between 24-26 based on adult life starting at 18.

so, my friend... i think you need to rethink that little statement

Ebircs 01-25-07 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb Jones
^ co-sign

this site skill wise is a joke

werd to apexx....and notice the most garbo mah fuckers ever got shit like this to say..........................

i for real give a fuck about being a legend on a RV but still....i like to talk shit...and it's funny.....

anyhow, 89.9 % of ya'll can suck my dick and 99.9 mean anything to anyone online or off, and thats why u rack up 100000 posts and know everyones origin on RV like u makin a fuckin comic book out of it....ya'll need to go write a fuckin blog or some shit instead of wasting everyones time. if u an't writing or rapping....STFU...and if u just writing...dont act bad ass........and if u garbo on a mic....get better......easy as that.....

and still LOL @ don of mics or whatever ur new homo ass name is.....

King Solo 01-25-07 02:28 AM

Quote:
werd to apexx....and notice the most garbo mah fuckers ever got shit like this to say..........................

i for real give a fuck about being a legend on a RV but still....i like to talk shit...and it's funny.....

anyhow, 89.9 % of ya'll can suck my dick and 99.9 mean anything to anyone online or off, and thats why u rack up 100000 posts and know everyones origin on RV like u makin a fuckin comic book out of it....ya'll need to go write a fuckin blog or some shit instead of wasting everyones time. if u an't writing or rapping....STFU...and if u just writing...dont act bad ass........and if u garbo on a mic....get better......easy as that.....

Hmmm, I detect a few shots towards me in there.

I personally don't care about being a legend on any site. I could be a fucking nobody on every site I go on and still maintain a happy life. I rack up over 10,000 posts, I know most dudes origins on RV because I've been here from the beginning. That doesn't mean I fucking care about it at all.
And wow at you mentioning that comic book script shit I did. Is that meant as an insult to say I have no life. Firstly, that takes around 2-3 hours that I put into it over the space of a week. But more to the point, if you would read other conversations regarding that, ones that I've had with numerous people you would realise that I have no aspirations in life towards a career in music, but I do however have aspirations in life towards a career in writing. Erego, me writing a comic book script type of shit further develops my writing skills and just increases my chances of getting to where I want to be in life.

And as far as text goes, again... that could be considered a way of developing my writing skills, I also do topical writing to... are you going to persecute me for trying to maximise on my writing skills. So as far as "picking up a mic" goes.... people can throw that little childish zinger at me all they want. I don't intend on ever picking up a mic because it serves me no purpose in any of my life goals.

That is all.

atti? 01-25-07 09:29 AM

Quote:

whoa! someone get this guy a record deal

.. he's so real with it

Logic The Goonie 01-25-07 12:34 PM

If theres a smartest person in the special ed class, he's still smarter than everyone else in his realm.

Ebircs 01-25-07 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Hmmm, I detect a few shots towards me in there.

I personally don't care about being a legend on any site. I could be a fucking nobody on every site I go on and still maintain a happy life. I rack up over 10,000 posts, I know most dudes origins on RV because I've been here from the beginning. That doesn't mean I fucking care about it at all.
And wow at you mentioning that comic book script shit I did. Is that meant as an insult to say I have no life. Firstly, that takes around 2-3 hours that I put into it over the space of a week. But more to the point, if you would read other conversations regarding that, ones that I've had with numerous people you would realise that I have no aspirations in life towards a career in music, but I do however have aspirations in life towards a career in writing. Erego, me writing a comic book script type of shit further develops my writing skills and just increases my chances of getting to where I want to be in life.

And as far as text goes, again... that could be considered a way of developing my writing skills, I also do topical writing to... are you going to persecute me for trying to maximise on my writing skills. So as far as "picking up a mic" goes.... people can throw that little childish zinger at me all they want. I don't intend on ever picking up a mic because it serves me no purpose in any of my life goals.

That is all.

actualy it wasen't directed towards you,I don't really ever see you talking shit n yada yada, it was to serb or whoever it was i quoted and whoever else is saying that dummy shit, if u took it that way, eh, whatever, and to be honest i diddn't even know you did any comic book.......so....

and the other posts above me really aren't worth responding to.

Ms. Get Gully 01-25-07 08:26 PM

Interesting.........

Speats 01-25-07 11:13 PM

Davinci? :huh: