RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Finally!!the Long Awaited Return Is Here!!!!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240116)

Zone Out 02-26-07 09:16 AM

OMG
Yall niggas are clownin
hahahah

*Froze* 02-26-07 09:33 AM

rofl.............The song is good.
Enough said.

BOOM BLATT.

Yvonne 03-02-07 02:18 PM

curiousity

dose 'gusto' mean 'taste'?

Zone Out 03-02-07 03:24 PM

^huh?, omg
smh...

P To Tha R! 03-02-07 09:11 PM

^^^^LOL..at smh....and gusta meanin tatse rofl

Yvonne 03-13-07 02:33 PM

i dont live in the states and 'gusto' is an italian word whish means 'taste'
so i wanted to know if y'all use some italian words too...simple!*ugh*

Blackmage 03-13-07 05:31 PM

Annnnd i'm def. gonna start saying that shit...GUSTO...werd

Your voice is dope first off...clear as a bell with the quality

The flo was dope as hell and i'm loving the chorus (def a download)...Listening to it a second time now...

the anomalty monitoring your monopoly...dope
haha quantam leaps...
pen is my prozac page is the couldasac
open rap surgeries...

Alot of punches didnt jump out at me but it was still a dope fucking song...i was more consumed with the way you put it down...beat absorbs you into the swagger ya know...

Well any ways hit up "do ray mi fa so" and this was def. a downloadable track.

...Voke... 03-23-07 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
lol dude you explained it and it still makes no sense what so ever lol. the page is the culdesac used for refuge from the church benches of life, tight wedged between things that are known to crack? lmao, whaaattt?? aside from the fact that "life" doens't rhmye at all with "crack", nor sac, nor days, nor surger-rays, what the hell does that metaphor even mean? what does refuge from church benches of your life stuck between things that are known to crack boil down to dude lol i would love to know. and truthfully the shit your sayin does not sound liek what you got typed, sounds liek you say "tire waves between things known to crack.." and "..the weight of my back murder days" - and even as you have it, the weight on your back murder days, what does that mean? the weight on your back murders days? how do you murder a day with weight on your back? lol. matter fact, how do you murder a day at all? or is "murder day" an event or somethin? lol i dunno man shit just sounds silly man. and just lookin at how you structured your couplets the whole thing just seems butchered and just written any ol way.

and just picturin you with a jet pack and a baggy robe with some nikes on flyin over crackrocks is pure comedy. must be headin to the culdesac fresh off a murder day

UMMM,LMAO at the last ish you wrote...and i have to agree with Apexx on the track i didnt like it the chorus was alright. but i've never really had a taste for your
tracks, mainly cuz they sound all pretty much the same,but keep doing what you love. best of luck.