RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I feel like Nas with this line "Name a rapper I ain't influence" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243092)

Feeble Minded 07-02-07 11:01 PM

who cares . Lol. All the text battlers I influenced (everyone) aren't giving me credit! wtf !!!!!

.Judicial. 07-03-07 01:13 AM

Look Q, I Appreciate The Help You Gave Me (editing N Shit On Cool Edit And Critiques On My Earlier Songs) But I Work Full Time During The Day From 3pm-11pm And After I Get Off Work I'm Working On My Music Then I Get Some Sleep Get Up In The Morning And Run My Errands And Be Back At Work And Its Just A Continuing Cycle Untill I Take My Next Step In Life, I Dont Have Time Or Even Think About Jumping Online And Saying "hey Let Me Thank Q, For The Position I'm In Now. I Mean I Said Thank You Everytime You Helped Me And Gave You Praise, What More Do You Want?

Ysdat 07-03-07 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
A rapper you aint influenced?

I'm right here...

co signed .

Logic The Goonie 07-03-07 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
who cares . Lol. All the text battlers I influenced (everyone) aren't giving me credit! wtf !!!!!

Feeble Minded made me a beast.......at text. ^_^

P.S.

Q didn't influence me.

Tha .Q 07-03-07 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin Miedo
Look Q, I Appreciate The Help You Gave Me (editing N Shit On Cool Edit And Critiques On My Earlier Songs) But I Work Full Time During The Day From 3pm-11pm And After I Get Off Work I'm Working On My Music Then I Get Some Sleep Get Up In The Morning And Run My Errands And Be Back At Work And Its Just A Continuing Cycle Untill I Take My Next Step In Life, I Dont Have Time Or Even Think About Jumping Online And Saying "hey Let Me Thank Q, For The Position I'm In Now. I Mean I Said Thank You Everytime You Helped Me And Gave You Praise, What More Do You Want?

I don't want anything from you brotha.

Congratulations on your success.

P.S. Logic...u suck.

WhoAmI 07-03-07 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS
I don't think you got to me or Sam. Sorry man.

who's sam on here? i don't know a lot of peoples real names on this site lol

p4ntzistheish 07-03-07 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Xay I
who's sam on here? i don't know a lot of peoples real names on this site lol

Black Magik. aka the Flyest Cracka in STL. Haha

Crazy Hades 07-03-07 04:45 PM

That's...three people.

Quote:
People in Jesus' day called him SATAN...so, that doesn't phase me.

You're dumb as fuck. First off, you just compared yourself to JESUS. Second, your philosophies are obviously different and the situation is completely different. And you're using the 'you know everyone in the world by four people' rule to act like you're inspiring everyone. "Oh, I gave feedback on Triple N's song, and he in turn spoke about rap with a man on the street, who ending up selling his GameStation to 50 Cent, so, I influenced 50 Cent'.

Look, Q.

You being dissed on a rap site because you're stupid is NOT equal in ANY WAY to the man you believe is the son of God being called the source of all evil in the world when he's trying to deliver them from an eternity of pain. It's like me going to sleep in math class, failing, and saying "Well, Einstein failed math class!", but thousands of times worse.

Fuck off.

BigTony.Self 07-03-07 04:59 PM

this whole thread is stupid .....

Crazy Hades 07-03-07 05:12 PM

No shit; it's a Q thread.

~Phenom~ 07-03-07 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Dude, I was droppin Spoken words when u were graduating from 6th grade.

lol

the sad thing is? This is prolly true...

Sir Smash'Alot 07-03-07 09:39 PM

how can you influece rappers if your just following in other rappers footsteps..

Tha .Q 07-03-07 09:48 PM

Good to see I started such a popular thread.

Sir Smash'Alot 07-03-07 09:50 PM

aint shit else happening on here

Terumoto 07-03-07 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Good to see I started such a popular thread.

Why do you think like that? It seems sad or something to me... It's like you're trying to make yourself feel better with weird logic that doesn't make sense and turns everything into a matter of people giving you attention. People also gave Hitler attention, doesn't make him a good person (not that I'm saying you are a bad person).