RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Harry Potter anyone? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243253)

Ragnarok 07-18-07 02:12 PM

They never said anything about RAB and that was like the biggest Query after the 6th book.

Logic The Goonie 07-22-07 04:37 PM

Spolier Alert!!!!

RAB was Regulus Black.

Anyways, I stopped posting in here after I saw spoilers were in it, which I should have known would happen, but why people would try to ruin it for people who just wanted to find out the real way is beyond me, just general douchebaggery in my book. However, I finished the book and can confirm that many of the spoilers in here were true, but really, in the end, don't matter because they are merely facts without there being an answer to WHY they are.

WTF @ niggas dying before page 100 though, shit was crazy.

smokedout05 07-24-07 03:06 PM

Damn good book....The last 100 pages were amazing.

Grimmy 07-24-07 03:37 PM

DAMN i dont like it lol

J. Luth 07-24-07 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates

Meaning that when the series started I was 8. I've pretty much grown up with the series, for lack of a better term, so I'm not embarrassed at all.

co-sign.

i read em too lol

Ragnarok 07-24-07 11:28 PM

Same Thing.
I don't get that whoel snape loving lily shit. It looks like a last thought up thing to write up on the book. I mean Snape has insult both harry parent before somewhere in the first three books but then it is shown that he love her or some shit....

TeamOne 07-25-07 02:04 AM

^^^^^ naw, that was always part of the series.... i think i even remember them mentioning in one of the earlier books that snape liked her.... but either way i thought it made alot of sense... especially since it was already known that voldemort told lily to move out of the way, that he would spare her if he let her kill harry... so it makes sense that it was snapes request.... the only weird thing about it to me was how borderline stalkerish he seemed... but i understood wat i think Rowling was trying to do... i think she was just tryin to make him seem like a very awkward, confused, and anti-suave kid, so ofcourse he would say REALLY weird stuff like "i've been watchin u for a while" wen even if its true, u know u shouldnt say to a girl... hahah

Logic The Goonie 07-25-07 11:56 AM

The saddest shit ever is him telling Harry to look at him before he died so he could look into the same eyes of the woman he loved. That dude was in loooooooooooooove.

p4ntzistheish 07-25-07 12:05 PM

Haha I feel so awsome for my joke spoiler now.

Ragnarok 07-25-07 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
^^^^^ naw, that was always part of the series.... i think i even remember them mentioning in one of the earlier books that snape liked her.... but either way i thought it made alot of sense... especially since it was already known that voldemort told lily to move out of the way, that he would spare her if he let her kill harry... so it makes sense that it was snapes request.... the only weird thing about it to me was how borderline stalkerish he seemed... but i understood wat i think Rowling was trying to do... i think she was just tryin to make him seem like a very awkward, confused, and anti-suave kid, so ofcourse he would say REALLY weird stuff like "i've been watchin u for a while" wen even if its true, u know u shouldnt say to a girl... hahah

He hated harry for the fact that his failures to save lily.
so everytime he looks at harrys face with hate it is the hatred he has on himself for not saving lily since harry has lilys eyes.

Ragnarok 07-25-07 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
The saddest shit ever is him telling Harry to look at him before he died so he could look into the same eyes of the woman he loved. That dude was in loooooooooooooove.

o man that was pretty homo lol.
I can't imagine how they'll do it in the movies.

xCadaverx 07-25-07 02:29 PM

I know a girl that cried because of the end.

I'm scared to touch my copy.

Logic The Goonie 07-25-07 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx

She probably just got really attached to the characters. There was only one part where I almost shed a tear, but that's just cuz Harry was so gangsta with it I was amazed.

L.E 07-26-07 11:31 AM

I'm on page 360.

I grew up reading the series, and it's a great story.

Good shit so far.

I am thinking that Ron is going to die.

Terumoto 07-26-07 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx

My gf cried when Fred died and when Dobby died. -_-