RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   If Eminem passes up 2pac in career sales (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244145)

atti? 02-09-08 09:30 PM

well, id have to say indeph is gay.

Phenom-in-all 02-19-08 11:57 AM

whoooooo caaaaaaares. word.

Chris Stylez 02-19-08 12:23 PM

Oh the world will blow up.

Adam 02-23-08 02:15 PM

I could careless, they're both overrated.

Ransum 02-23-08 05:09 PM

^^^ so are you...

guess ya all alike....

-TeamOne- 02-24-08 12:33 AM

since tupac has been dead for years, who cares

Shear Kaughn 02-29-08 06:29 PM

if emeinem came out right now he would not do anywhere as good as he has done.........

Cola 02-29-08 06:32 PM

thast becuase Em's new shit is fucking garbarge....he doesn't have shit to rap about any more....his first three albums were straight raw with emotion and what life is about....last 2 albums.....about jack shit

Adam 03-02-08 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
thast becuase Em's new shit is fucking garbarge....he doesn't have shit to rap about any more....his first three albums were straight raw with emotion and what life is about....last 2 albums.....about jack shit

If Eminem came out with his exact first album right now, he wouldn't go anywhere. He was just the right garbage at the right time. Just blows he brought pieces of shit like you into the mix as well.

Cola 03-02-08 10:26 AM

aren't you same guy who sucks donkey dick for a living? Hope off my nuts you faggot. Wheres your gay lover Bliss now a days?? To busy sucking off your old men for some Loonies? Wtf? Who in fucking world call's a fucking dollar a loonie? What in fucking hell would drive some dipshit to call it that? Oh wait, a Canadian...duh.

Adam 03-02-08 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
aren't you same guy who sucks donkey dick for a living? Hope off my nuts you faggot. Wheres your gay lover Bliss now a days?? To busy sucking off your old men for some Loonies? Wtf? Who in fucking world call's a fucking dollar a loonie? What in fucking hell would drive some dipshit to call it that? Oh wait, a Canadian...duh.

To answer your questions in order.

No, I'm not that same guy, I've had sex with your mom, but I'm not your father. Bliss isn't my gay lover, sorry to be a disappointment to your fantasy, oh yeah, I don't know where he is, probably sleeping or something. From donkey dick to old men dick, your imagination is limitless, yet it brings you nowhere. You answered your last question, you're right too! Canadians do call their dollar a Loonie and it's also worth more than that piece of paper with Washington on it that American's call a dollar.

Cola 03-02-08 12:26 PM

its only worth more at the moment, once Obama becomes president you'll be back to sucking our dicks again, just remember your our northern BITCH. Hows it feel to be my BITCH whenever i VOTE to make you go to war? fucking faggot

Adam 03-02-08 12:33 PM

Why do you refer to everything as "sucking dick" ...have a little too much of it on the mind? I think so..

Also, Clinton is going to win, it's a little obvious, she's only part of the Bilderberg Group.

Cola 03-02-08 12:38 PM

whats that? your afaird that i might vote you to Iraq, fuck it...why not? I'll put Canada on the first to ship out for our dipshit presidents fuck ups....might as well loose a bunch of fucking idiots like you first before we loose a few good americans you fucking worthless piecie of sperm

Adam 03-02-08 12:45 PM

^ That post didn't make sense, also Canada would destroy the US in a war, just so you know.