RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Christianity (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245885)

Terumoto 03-29-08 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk Clorox
well oviously what exists exists and what doesnt doesnt,
but instead of writing a bunch of shit and making shit complicated,
so basicly your a your a walking and talking contridiction,
you are a buddist that doesnt believe in buddah? and you believe in reincarnation which a devout christian would know you only have one life and wouldnt be mocking christ..
and there is no such thing as a right or wrong view? are u kidding?
so there is no wrong point of view?
so a petafiles point of view isnt wrong? are u fucking KIDding?

Not even Buddha believed in Buddha. I know "I" only have one life, but that doesn't mean I can't have infinite lives. I don't even believe in reincarnation, although I do.

Yeah. In reality there's no absolute right or wrong point of view.

Anyway, if smart guys like you have chosen to be Christian, I guess it must be the right religion after all. So peace bro, have a good life.

And about pedophiles... I guess little girls are kind of inviting. If I was a vampire, I wouldn't be fucking with some old ass males or some shit, I'd be after little girls.

Am I joking? Yes? No? rofl.

Indeph 03-29-08 05:25 PM

Rofl ^ pedophile

No wonder you like death note

Terumoto 03-29-08 06:05 PM

What little girls are in death note?? lol

JTR 03-29-08 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Of course YOU would say that. Since..jews control all media...

[/more logic]

Dummy, Jews do the same fucking bullshit, it's a hit against religion in general not christianity. They ALL say "Join my religion or you're go to hell! Only mine gets you in heaven"

And it's fucking bullshit

Terumoto 03-29-08 07:53 PM

No they don't...

Just most monotheistic religions do, like Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

Indeph 03-29-08 08:10 PM

Do jews believe in hell? I heard that they didn't.

03-29-08 08:51 PM

I didn't even know Jews had a jesus that they worshiped and didn't kill..

JTR 03-29-08 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
No they don't...

in that case my bad, I dont follow the jewish religion, to me personally it as a culture that I represent not religion

cuz jews look the same, act the same, have distinct features, and live in the same areas together so word

La Cosa Nostra 03-29-08 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

he hasnt come yet

JTR 03-29-08 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

How did Jews kill Jesus? Shut up, that's some dumb passion of the christ shit. It was the Romans who killed Jesus.

JTR 03-29-08 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
No they don't...

Im pretty sure jews think only their religion can get you into heaven, regardless if they don't most religions the popular ones, and it's bullshit

Chris Stylez 03-29-08 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lol yea, "Everyone who's not a Christian will go to hell and suffer"

That's one thing that's fucking BULLSHIT about religion, using intimidation to scare people into joining your religion.

And all you fucking religions do it and go at eachother like "That religion is wrong, you'll go to hell for believing that! Ours is the only way to get to heaven!"

Get the fuck outta here

Ok. Then if you dont go to hell and suffer then where do you suppose they go. If you knew that Jesus didnt come down to earth to establish a "religion". He spoke about the Kingdom of heaven. An absolute kingdom of heaven. The kingdom of the one who created life and existence. So if your not with the person who created everything why in the world should you live. It would be considered as treason and most likely you will be killed or impresisoned and suffer. So whats the difference.?

JTR 03-29-08 10:33 PM

Do you think God is a fucking moron?

So anyone born into a non christian familly, who gets brainwashed to believe whatever his familly believes at a young age and has no other choice but to embrace and opposite religion, is just gonna go to hell because he didn't accept Jesus? Even though heaven has an infinite amount of space? Yea and all the people before Christianity came by, where did they go when they died? All to hell?

There's some people who've never even heard of Jesus in certain places of the world, they're going to go to hell because they weren't ever given the choice to find Jesus in their environment?

That's the biggest load of brainwashing shit i've ever heard in my life. "If you don't join this, you will suffer"

Keep using intimidation to get people to join your religion, i'm sure God is really fucking proud of y'all

Chris Stylez 03-29-08 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Do you think God is a fucking moron?

So anyone born into a non christian familly, who gets brainwashed to believe whatever his familly believes at a young age and has no other choice but to embrace and opposite religion, is just gonna go to hell because he didn't accept Jesus? Even though heaven has an infinite amount of space? Yea and all the people before Christianity came by, where did they go when they died? All to hell?

There's some people who've never even heard of Jesus in certain places of the world, they're going to go to hell because they weren't ever given the choice to find Jesus in their environment?

That's the biggest load of brainwashing shit i've ever heard in my life. "If you don't join this, you will suffer"

Keep using intimidation to get people to join your religion, i'm sure God is really fucking proud of y'all

Its not intimidation tactics. Its not just Christanity. Its those who beleive in God and jesus christ as their savior.

1. With TV, Libaries, News, papers, Speakers, internet, with all the forms of media in todays world its almost impossible to not know about jesus or Christanity. So there really isnt an excuse. Before Jesus there were beleivers who beleived in god. Jesus sacrificed himself to go to hell and gather those people and bring them into heaven. There were not exactly in hell but a place called Abrahams Bussom. See from the first two human Beings Adam and Eve. They tought their teachings to their kids and still worshiped god. And who ever beleived in him and lived right would go to heaven well Abrahams bussom.

2. If you read the bible. then you would know. If a person does not know than he can not be held guilty. But if he does know then he is surely guilty. The word is out there. And like I said in todays media and all the speakers it almost impossible to not know.

3. Also. Instead of trying to prove a point here. I think it would be better to speak to a minister about all the questions you have or maybe some pastors. You would get better information and maybe a better understandding.

JTR 03-30-08 12:43 AM

There is no way to know buddy. No one can prove Christianity is right. We're supposed to believe Jesus will get us into heaven why, because someone wrote that on a piece of paper? Meanwhile every other religion tells us that is wrong, and they're the only religion who will get you into heaven.

So because so many religions are telling me the other is wrong, I dont know what to choose, I got frustrated and said fuck it ima good person ima go to heaven.

Are you gonna tell me no, you're going to hell?

Why, you think God is a fucking dick, that he's gonna send everyone to hell just because they don't believe in Jesus?

Gimme a fucking break, it's stupid. All other religions that say that shit are stupid regarding that aspect. And it IS used as a way to get you to join their religion.