RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I found this sick artist on SC. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246130)

Adam 05-01-08 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra
the more i promote to show Him im Loyal to the Fam The more likely i get to actually bein on the team Of Ad and Doing Beats.

So you're AD's bitch and they tell you cute little things like you're more part of their "team" for promoting their shit. Hahaha, fool.

Cola 05-01-08 11:00 AM

Quote:
making beats? umm Im on the street team of anno domini you fuckin twat.
I promote his music dumbass.

HAHAHAHAHAH @ this fucking loser thinking that being on a street team is cool. ANYBODY CAN BE ON A STREET TEAM. YOU FUCKING QUEER..hahahahahahahah you own yourself every FUCKING time

M&rk 05-01-08 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
I linked it you idiot, it's C.A.L.I and it's a joke.

i said likin, not linking... i know its a joke, so dudes dumb sayin he was likin it when it was supposed to be a joke. w/e

M&rk 05-01-08 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Emotion is one, like listen to one life on love you can hear the emotion of sadness in that song when he raps unfortunatly he sounds like a fuking idiot when he does it, but one thing..

Another would be hi rhyme scheme which I like, he has a decent rhyme scheme...

His presence is ok, he kinda sounds original and has a kinda unique style but nothing special..

His delivery is pretty bad from what I've heard, he one track where it was decent

there's more but im gonna take a nap so figure it out yourself it's pretty straight forward dawg

dawg, haha...............

Valerie 05-01-08 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
HAHAHAHAHAH @ this fucking loser thinking that being on a street team is cool. ANYBODY CAN BE ON A STREET TEAM. YOU FUCKING QUEER..hahahahahahahah you own yourself every FUCKING time

wow your a fuckin moron. I talk to anno domini Like Everyday over Msn.

Nitrogen 05-01-08 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
i said likin, not linking... i know its a joke, so dudes dumb sayin he was likin it when it was supposed to be a joke. w/e

aight i stand corrected but ive still seen much worse on here. and when it comes to music ive always had a different view then most i rapverse. like when carson jet was here i thought he sucked ass. but everyone i saw seemed to like him. just a difference of opinion. and just to clear it up i said i respected him as an artist and fucked wit his music. never really said i liked it. but i could actually stand to listen to a whole song if he posted and i felt like leavin feed

Adam 05-01-08 11:07 PM

Quote:
wow your a fuckin moron. I talk to anno domini Like Everyday over Msn.

Lmfao.. AD is on my MSN too, they're on anybodies if you add them.

JTR 05-01-08 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
dawg, haha...............

ur laughing because u couldnt figure that simple shit out?

Valerie 05-01-08 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Lmfao.. AD is on my MSN too, they're on anybodies if you add them.

ya and?

you can even ask Ad About me.

ask him about Saken he'll tell you

Ysdat 05-01-08 11:42 PM

Your on his street team, which is 'net based' and never meet guy in life. Im pretty sure he isnt even in the same country as you.

Lol, your only fooling yourself bro.

Valerie 05-01-08 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Your on his street team, which is 'net based' and never meet guy in life. Im pretty sure he isnt even in the same country as you.

Lol, your only fooling yourself bro.

ok him and 2deep havnt met and there on the same shit.

Ysdat 05-01-08 11:57 PM

end a the day bro, Ill put it to you straight. They more than likley handing out promises like this to every kid that comes along, kissing there ass, sending them little graffics work they have made in hopes ot be down.

More than likley you sent them some art, they said thanks, stay checking our myspace for updated tracks. The you kept ryding and hugging the left nut sack. So they put you on the 'street team' to cover the fact that your a dickriding wannabe.

What source and method do you use in order to 'promote' there music? Just for laughs sakes, again.

Adam 05-02-08 01:17 AM

He mentions them on RV man, what else?

Dude, post our collab without Aphill, I don't think he's dropping on it.

Ysdat 05-02-08 01:23 AM

he Pm'd it to me. yall are just waiting on me now. lol :P

Adam 05-02-08 01:31 AM

Oh hahaha, well don't show me up too bad, I was rusty and only did it in like an hour.