RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Write Away Your Thoughts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=198)
-   -   Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246421)

Brandon Cee 05-17-07 03:09 PM

after one more vote, this is closed, unless it's for Lamp

Brandon Cee 05-17-07 03:09 PM

after one more vote, this is closed, unless it's for Lamp

fuck yuu 05-18-07 07:41 AM

Brandon stop posting in here and fuckin vote already so we can try and set up new battles..

Edit: If this is not voted on by today then it will be a 3way title match with myself vs write vs mariah.

fuck yuu 05-18-07 07:41 AM

Brandon stop posting in here and fuckin vote already so we can try and set up new battles..

Edit: If this is not voted on by today then it will be a 3way title match with myself vs write vs mariah.

Brandon Cee 05-20-07 11:27 PM

Ok then here's my vote...battles go up tomorrow guys...

Lampejo- Your shit was really mellow and straight forward, I really enjoyed it in it's entirety, the storyline just went nicely, BUT I felt it was too short and that the story ened abruptly.

Write- The poetic essence in this piece was layed out nicely, BUT I didn't like the storyline as much. as Lamp's. The emotion is always your strongpoint, as seen here, but I couldn't feel the styory, it seems like it's way overused bud.

v/Lamp for the more original story, in my opinion.

Brandon Cee 05-20-07 11:27 PM

Ok then here's my vote...battles go up tomorrow guys...

Lampejo- Your shit was really mellow and straight forward, I really enjoyed it in it's entirety, the storyline just went nicely, BUT I felt it was too short and that the story ened abruptly.

Write- The poetic essence in this piece was layed out nicely, BUT I didn't like the storyline as much. as Lamp's. The emotion is always your strongpoint, as seen here, but I couldn't feel the styory, it seems like it's way overused bud.

v/Lamp for the more original story, in my opinion.

fuck yuu 05-22-07 12:46 PM

word thanks man..

3-way title match this week then...

and yeah i know my piece sucked i had to rush to get it done.

fuck yuu 05-22-07 12:46 PM

word thanks man..

3-way title match this week then...

and yeah i know my piece sucked i had to rush to get it done.

Journal!st 05-23-07 01:23 AM

iight im cool with that now brandon and exact anfd lamp get to making new matches...im flying out this weekend and a tourny this week so .....

Journal!st 05-23-07 01:23 AM

iight im cool with that now brandon and exact anfd lamp get to making new matches...im flying out this weekend and a tourny this week so .....

Brandon Cee 05-23-07 02:30 AM

I am going to say this is dead Write....Exact ain't responding to my PM's...people never voted on this battle...it's safe to say goodbye I believe man.

Brandon Cee 05-23-07 02:30 AM

I am going to say this is dead Write....Exact ain't responding to my PM's...people never voted on this battle...it's safe to say goodbye I believe man.