RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wiggers....... Stop in general and get a fitting clothing size (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247133)

Yung MEDIkated 07-30-08 01:01 PM

fuckin white boyz

WhoAmI 07-30-08 01:07 PM

^^try to keep on the moral highground instead of that kinda talk...i'm a man of principle so i can't defend our race against ignorant pricks and let you cuss another without looking like a hypocrite......fight with your mind, not profanity

Solemn13 07-30-08 01:15 PM

u must really want dudes to wear tight tops.

Also Known. 07-30-08 02:14 PM

Especially you baby.

Not tight... FITTING. Learn to read

JTR 07-30-08 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (: darkmanner :)
^^try to keep on the moral highground instead of that kinda talk...i'm a man of principle so i can't defend our race against ignorant pricks and let you cuss another without looking like a hypocrite......fight with your mind, not profanity

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK, FUCK THEM ALL

What now son, what noww!!

Kirk 07-30-08 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Lavish
Your not black! This coming from a white guy! You look stupid as fuck no respectable girl likes that.

Ehh, anybody wearing a night gown disguised as a tee shirt looks dumb, man.

Yung MEDIkated 07-30-08 03:20 PM

i'm a racist.....i dont like craker ass honkys...you dig

Also Known. 07-30-08 07:28 PM

Yung Med its no wonder you have Yung infront of your name along with everything misspelled. Your quite immature.

Kirk I agree

07-30-08 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Lavish
Yung Med its no wonder you have Yung infront of your name along with everything misspelled. Your quite immature.

Kirk I agree

it's* in front* you're*

Also Known. 07-31-08 12:37 AM

Why thank you for helping me improve my spelling. All this time I've been yelling at my T9 on my cellphone for not recgnizing "infront" haha. But "funner" is a word I don't care what anyone says.

J.Roy 07-31-08 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
so your a poser.you have abandoned the culture of hip hop to wear tight clothes and get the attention of woman who probally also dont listen to hip hop.your gay and part of the reason idiots are saying hip hop is dead :thumbup:

That personally is the single most ignorant thing I think i've heard. Hip-Hop shouldn't be represented by your image but rather your heart. I love Hip-Hop, anytime someone brings up an illmatic album I go crazy, like,"WOAH, someone else who truly loves Hip-Hop." But you saying Hip-Hop is image is like saying night time is for tanning, it just doesn't make sense.

Also Known. 07-31-08 09:54 AM

Everything is part image but you could be the most gangsta lookin dude and have no hip hop skills. i'd rather listen to a Fabio look alike bust ill rhymes then Soulja Boy freestyle

GKillaz05 07-31-08 04:19 PM

so what your sayin' is that you have to be black to get away wit' dressin' in clothes that are way to big for you? cuz you did say.. stop wearin' clothes that dont fit your not black.. so now your sterotypin' that all black dudes where clothes to big for themself.

J.Roy 08-01-08 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
so what your sayin' is that you have to be black to get away wit' dressin' in clothes that are way to big for you? cuz you did say.. stop wearin' clothes that dont fit your not black.. so now your sterotypin' that all black dudes where clothes to big for themself.

You my friend just stereotyped it. You pretty much said to be hip hop you must be black. I myself would honestly say FUBU or anything along those lines weren't made for "white people". FUBU stands for For Us By Us. So if you're wearing big tee's and what not you're simply copying a culture that you're borrowing. hip hop belongs to african americans, not white dudes.

Kirk 08-01-08 03:37 AM

^Fuckin' tool, man.