RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Baphomet= biter? DUM DUM DUM.. get in here wall scribbler boy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247307)

King Solo 08-17-08 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Somebody clarify who should have won this.

My skill is way above human ability... so don't test, dawg
Cuz Even Adam couldn't make it... trying to go against God

Vs.

It was Eve who took the apple, so next time check your facts,
But history shows that a bitch fucks over Adam..
.................................so you just might have a chance.
SPuL you're just a laugh, you're overrated, you ain't the man,
The only highlights in your punches..
...............................are to help the herbs to understand.

Vs.

Overrated? Herb, please. I'ma end this one for good
You're gonna lose <--- there's a highlight...
...... I'm more than sure you understood

In my honest opinion, had I been around to vote on that last week I would have picked Adam. The first bar from SPuL was religiously incorrect in a partial sense and also that whole Adam and Eve concept has been raped to death on Adam.

Then Adam went with calling SPuL a bitch in a moderately creative way I guess, although I personally thought it was weak. His second punch was fucking garbage, I mean the whole aspect of battling is to be witty and creative and that second punch read basic and just had no power at all.

Finally, SPuL's final bar tried to flip off the second bar from Adam and it failed miserably. The whole bolding stuff in your punch is fucking played to fuck and it just makes the punch seemed forced to fuck.

So, overall Adam would've won for having the only punch that was even remotely close to worthy of being mentioned.

I hope neither of you get angry at what I said, because I am cool with the both of you. Stay cool. :thumbup:

Ysdat 08-17-08 01:34 AM

*eats cookie *

King Solo 08-17-08 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
*eats cookie *

I'm right there with you.

This thread was pathetic, if I'm being 100% truthful.

Adam 08-17-08 01:40 AM

Yeah, I dropped in 30 seconds because I didn't even know the battle was up and still figured I won, then a bunch of his dick riders off his own site voted for him and he called me a sore loser.

Cool, thanks for the advice from a real vet... and the only other vet to vote on our battle was JTR who voted for me.. so yeah..

Stfu.

La Cosa Nostra 08-17-08 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
I'm the kid b.. that's who the fuck I am b...

and sorry my mans for not taking the net serious to you. I do my thing outside the net, so online is w/e b. Sorry if you get ticked off. Like I said, I already explained the point of this thread to prove YOUR point invalid.

I've already said i don't think it's biting, but obviously you did. Look in the mirror my mans.

ECLIPSE!!!!!!! LOL GET OFF ME MY MANS

blah blah fucking blah

what are you thinking faggot... you are a stupid cunt..

learn your place and shut the fuck up next time i talk shit about you.. and dont EVER send me personal messeges again..

you fucking curry

Kirk 08-17-08 04:40 AM

Just close this thread, bro. It's pointless.

Edit: And Adam did win that shit, man.

Brydon 08-17-08 06:06 AM

*pauses ---- giggles, pauses + giggles again..........fuck it i need a beer to sort myself out*

Cola 08-17-08 07:10 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I dropped in 30 seconds because I didn't even know the battle was up and still figured I won, then a bunch of his dick riders off his own site voted for him and he called me a sore loser.

Cool, thanks for the advice from a real vet... and the only other vet to vote on our battle was JTR who voted for me.. so yeah..

Stfu.

Rofl @ bringin your battle over here and posting it up...

dude....stop being a bitch. its a fucking 1-2 punchline battle...

you know for someone who acts like they dont give a shit....

n @ 2v's lil comment....i see you Rick Ross...TRRILLLLAAAAA

J. Luth 08-17-08 09:40 AM

To 2v's post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Google's too extensive to find bars yo..

Sorry, I've tried it. There are plenty of biters and played writers all over the place, but I never get to report them because Google fails.

So try another excuse...

nevermind, don't. I really don't care. bye

REALLY MAN? REALLY?!?!

J. Luth 08-17-08 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
In my honest opinion, had I been around to vote on that last week I would have picked Adam. The first bar from SPuL was religiously incorrect in a partial sense and also that whole Adam and Eve concept has been raped to death on Adam.

Then Adam went with calling SPuL a bitch in a moderately creative way I guess, although I personally thought it was weak. His second punch was fucking garbage, I mean the whole aspect of battling is to be witty and creative and that second punch read basic and just had no power at all.

Finally, SPuL's final bar tried to flip off the second bar from Adam and it failed miserably. The whole bolding stuff in your punch is fucking played to fuck and it just makes the punch seemed forced to fuck.

So, overall Adam would've won for having the only punch that was even remotely close to worthy of being mentioned.

I hope neither of you get angry at what I said, because I am cool with the both of you. Stay cool. :thumbup:

lol how else was I supposed to make it look highlighted? I bolded it in yellow, to go with the highlight part.

and rofl @ adam telling me he not pissed about it, then now posting it on other threads. ROFL get over it man

J. Luth 08-17-08 09:43 AM

Quote:

Stfu.

LOL 9th voted for me too. And he actually won a KORV, and he prolly beat everyone else who was considered a top text head on RV. and JTR? nope, ask him yourself, he misunderstood my last punch, and agrees I should have won. and LOL white powder is a d/r just cuz he didn't vote for you? get real, it's the net, stop bitching and move on.

J. Luth 08-17-08 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
blah blah fucking blah

what are you thinking faggot... you are a stupid cunt..

learn your place and shut the fuck up next time i talk shit about you.. and dont EVER send me personal messeges again..

you fucking curry

Same to you, Mr. PLEASE HOOK ME UP WITH A JOB, MAN. I NEED THE MONEY.

and why don't you show em the PM b? Obviously it got under your skin.

SNAKE LOL GET OFF ME MY MANS

go color on more walls b

J. Luth 08-17-08 09:45 AM

LOL this shit cracks me up my mans.

SNAKEEEEE

J Summers 08-17-08 10:21 AM

dont fuck with the kid....yeeedig

Adam 08-17-08 10:26 AM

I don't really care, I just wanted to prove a point which I did. It's not hard to copy and paste something... you said that or something similar if I recall and I didn't even have to dig around for mine. So if we recap here, we see that I've proved my point and all you've done is call yourself the kid, call me b and make an ass of yourself. Yeah, that's really sweet.

Dude, you're a washed up text head that's letting the fact he has his own website gets to his head. You drive a car that's usually a female's choice of car... and I'm not talking about getting picked up in, but for being behind the wheel. You sound like a fucking cunt every time you say something. "The kid has a 4.0 b, you know what I mean b. The kid is da best at da English b." ...yeah, okay...

It's starting to make sense as to why you're calling yourself the kid.. grow the fuck up.