RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Seek n' Destroy (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=353)
-   -   Official Crew Chat. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247431)

Kirk 09-01-08 07:07 PM

I know, man. For like 4 weeks, we were undefeated in beer pong. And Gears, we're always fuckin' undefeated. I just don't know how he could do this to me.

Brydon 09-01-08 07:12 PM

It's like he must of bin using you all the time you was ruleing gear + shit......

I log on to rapverse coz i thought dudes was loyal + shit to the game but this shit is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

In-vision you truely are a traitor....

*puts black mark against his name*

In-Vision 09-01-08 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
It's like he must of bin using you all the time you was ruleing gear + shit......

I log on to rapverse coz i thought dudes was loyal + shit to the game but this shit is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

In-vision you truely are a traitor....

*puts black mark against his name*

wtf..why am I a traitor?

Kirk 09-01-08 07:21 PM

Lmao. I'm not sure why either?

Brydon 09-01-08 07:37 PM

That makes 3 of us lol............................

Lay. 09-01-08 07:44 PM

lol stfu,.. invision your in the god damn alphabet crew/ hate nicky crew. an kirk your in estbalish.. I actually beleive we never lost in beer pong. Losses were cheated, along with wooden blocks in cups.. lubed rims, etc. Gears we only loss cuz of bad connections an hackers. If it wasn't for those freak of nature incidents,.. we prolly would never lose, at anything.

Kirk 09-01-08 07:48 PM

Gears 2 is gonna be a massacre.

King Solo 09-01-08 07:50 PM

If you invite me, I'll hang up my Establishment hat.

Kirk 09-01-08 07:54 PM

Hey, Lay. Remember the fuckin' shot glass in the cup? Hahahaha.

Lay. 09-01-08 10:47 PM

hahahhah at robbies, when I put them in that one cup, an he was wonderin why hee couldn make it, that was owned.. you didn't even know for a while why he kept missin

Lay. 09-01-08 10:49 PM

This is a Formal invite to Kirk, an Nick to join our dopish crew. You can decline if you want, but Zeus may strike you down.. or a girl your havin your way with may turn up to be a tranny. Choose wisely

King Solo 09-01-08 11:59 PM

I'm down like Aphilly's mom when I said "bitch, give me head now or die!"

In-Vision 09-02-08 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear
This is a Formal invite to Kirk, an Nick to join our dopish crew. You can decline if you want, but Zeus may strike you down.. or a girl your havin your way with may turn up to be a tranny. Choose wisely

i see.......................loooonnnelly...i'm mr. looonnnley...i have nooboodyyy for my owwnn...OWWWWWNNNNN

King Solo 09-02-08 12:05 AM

^ Yes, IT IS LIKE THAT.

On another note, you as a writer can give a decent view. If you have time, hop on over to IAR and look in the Off-Topic Forum. I have put a thread up to creative writers and I would appreciate any constructive responses to my question.

Brydon 09-02-08 12:07 AM

Nick the title under your name rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!