RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   If you only do text your gay (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247477)

50Cal. 09-06-08 04:03 AM

well it seems as if the gay text heads are mad and the so called audio rappers are wasting my time because not one of you fags has set the battle up yet so i can own you.i already beat phenom so he should'nt even be in this thread.i beat indepth also so his gay ass should be quite as well.kirk and pinky both said they'd hate vote on me.now i will work on getting you both banned.

Nynth Degree 09-06-08 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
now i will work on getting you both banned.

"Sound like a hater to me"
- Ed Wuncler III

scanz 09-06-08 12:31 PM

to me text has alot of influence... cause maybe some kids like me dont have anybody close by to rap with so they are forced to use an internet site to up there creative skills and imagery and shit... just to see what the world thinks... so to me text does have a purpose for those saying that text really has no purpose.... and mc is master of ceramonys... not mic controler... who ever said it was mic controler should get slapped with a chocolate flavoured pop tart

Kirk 09-06-08 01:27 PM

Quote:
well it seems as if the gay text heads are mad and the so called audio rappers are wasting my time because not one of you fags has set the battle up yet so i can own you.i already beat phenom so he should'nt even be in this thread.i beat indepth also so his gay ass should be quite as well.kirk and pinky both said they'd hate vote on me.now i will work on getting you both banned.

Lmao. You're a fucking loser.

Maleficent 09-06-08 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanz
to me text has alot of influence... cause maybe some kids like me dont have anybody close by to rap with so they are forced to use an internet site to up there creative skills and imagery and shit... just to see what the world thinks... so to me text does have a purpose for those saying that text really has no purpose.... and mc is master of ceramonys... not mic controler... who ever said it was mic controler should get slapped with a chocolate flavoured pop tart

I agree. Well said. Text has just as much influence if not more if its transferred through a medium like the internet. If audio rappers want to do audio, then go ahead, but leave the textcees alone. Besides, most textheads also do audio anyway.

Cola 09-06-08 04:11 PM

rofl

i said i'd hate vote Nick

you fuckin moron

WhoAmI 09-06-08 05:01 PM

lol @ this thread

just do you and leave it at that STFU if gonna judge other members of the site based on their preferred way of expressing themselves

EDIT: just peeped your soundclick page....you are not in a position to look down on anyone you still have a lot of development to do and seeing as you're 28 now you might as well give up and focus on getting that promotion to supervisor at wendy's

Phenom-in-all 09-06-08 05:06 PM

Quote:
well it seems as if the gay text heads are mad and the so called audio rappers are wasting my time because not one of you fags has set the battle up yet so i can own you.i already beat phenom so he should'nt even be in this thread.

You won by DQ cause ur a whiney bitch, and I would battle again just to battle you. Wouldn't mind gettin my 20th win anyways. Don't think anybody else has 20 audio wins. word. I'll set it up, what kinda options you want?

50Cal. 09-06-08 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent
. Besides, most textheads also do audio anyway.

not on this gay ass site.this textheads are mostly herbs on r.b.

50Cal. 09-06-08 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
You won by DQ cause ur a whiney bitch, and I would battle again just to battle you. Wouldn't mind gettin my 20th win anyways. Don't think anybody else has 20 audio wins. word. I'll set it up, what kinda options you want?

actually you were getting people to d.r vote for you and you got caught and i was still beating you anyways.you suck.i gave you one of those losses you have :laugh2:

Indeph 09-06-08 05:13 PM

I haven't heard the words "battle" and "D/R votes" in sooo long.

Phenom-in-all 09-06-08 05:17 PM

Quote:
actually you were getting people to d.r vote for you and you got caught and i was still beating you anyways.you suck.i gave you one of those losses you have :laugh2:

Soooo, what are your options for a new battle? How much time you need jr.?

Phenom-in-all 09-06-08 05:25 PM

if ur scared its cool... But I havent battled in like 2-3 years, so you have a really good chance buddy! :)

King Solo 09-06-08 05:35 PM

The funniest thing I find about these little shit talking threads that CALI makes is that for such a long time he was doing text and his ring of voters and fag friends were getting him unwarranted wins. Then he started to do audio and he used a lot of bitch moves and technicalities to get audio wins.

However, he continuously acted tough as both a text head and an audio head. Then he got destroyed by Kirk in a text battle. He lost in the VTL in a text battle to some herb called Lil Wayne, lmfao.. and now all of a sudden its "If you do text your gay" or "I think all you text heads are faggots".

I mean, I personally hope that nobody battles CALI at audio.. because when he loses we'll more than likely have to put up with some "if you do audio on the internet you're gay" threads.

Go fucking cry to your broom man.

Magic5 09-06-08 07:05 PM

I love how CALI comes in like, "I'll battle any of you pussies!!," then Phenom says he'll battle and CALI dodges the post. I love RV.