RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   CALIS myspace (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247543)

50Cal. 09-14-08 04:02 AM

my book is urban fiction and its called hustler.its part one of a series and comes out on Triple Crown in December is all goes well.

King Solo 09-14-08 04:24 AM

Well, science fiction and fantasy are what I read most. Word to my nerd ass. But, I tend to read a bit of everything. If it comes out, word.. I may have to cop it. Hopefully it will be better than the let down of a book that was written by another member of this site, one that I paid fucking £17.99 for and felt extremely ripped off.

Damn you member who shall not be named. *cough* Limited Edition *cough*

Magic5 09-14-08 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
oookkkkayyy

sorry guys, the fun police kicked my door in and broke my heart.

Hahahahaha, since when did rapverse not enjoy laughing at CALI? Everybody got all serious and shit for a second there. It's got a brotha confused.

In-Vision 09-14-08 08:23 PM

Rrrrofffllcopter.

Kirk 09-14-08 11:03 PM

This thread = Victory.

50Cal. 09-14-08 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
Well, science fiction and fantasy are what I read most. Word to my nerd ass. But, I tend to read a bit of everything. If it comes out, word.. I may have to cop it. Hopefully it will be better than the let down of a book that was written by another member of this site, one that I paid fucking £17.99 for and felt extremely ripped off.

Damn you member who shall not be named. *cough* Limited Edition *cough*

naw its a good book.i got some problems with this comp but when the new one comes or when i get a chance on another ill post some of it on the site.

Chris Stylez 09-15-08 10:54 PM

Funniest thing i seen on his page is his name is Cali but he has a new york tat.

King Solo 09-16-08 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
naw its a good book.i got some problems with this comp but when the new one comes or when i get a chance on another ill post some of it on the site.

Or you could just email me a small portion, that way people can't jack your shit. Unless you already gone the smart route and copywrighted it. :thumbup:

50Cal. 09-16-08 03:06 AM

i already have all my books coprwrote.all it takes is 40 dollars and a envelope to mail it to d.c.ill post it here and chris my name is caliph hence the 'cali' tat

King Solo 09-16-08 03:39 AM

^ Your real name is Caliph? If so, that is gangsta.

50Cal. 09-16-08 04:56 AM

lmfao.naw my real name is shawn williams.my muslim name is caliph.im working on getting a name change now but i have to go to court and shit to make it official.

...Voke... 09-16-08 11:32 AM

wow, at someone actually getting their Internet ID tatted on them and changin their name to it. and dont say your name in arabic is caliph because shawn has no translation in arabic
they would simply call you shawn....

50Cal. 09-16-08 11:57 AM

^you dumb bitch.im muslim stupid.everyone on the site knows that.thats why my name is caliph.i been caliph before this site existed and when your fat ass was still living in your moms basement.stupid homo.

...Voke... 09-19-08 02:09 PM

you up and one day prob wanted to be muslim,but compare yourself with the millions of others out there. i personally have never met anyone of muslim faith with ONE name.
some of the names are so fucking long its bullshit. now be real. you looked up arabic names on the internet or some other source, found caliph and said hey i like that, thats what i'll call myself on rapverse, while i pawn it off as bullshit bout my faith. and whats with the "living in the basement" shit. i have never lived in a basement, got a nice spot playboy
and a broom with a handle.....word :thumbup:

50Cal. 09-19-08 11:53 PM

^you dumb dick Mohommad(saw) had only one name.Jesus had one name.Moses had one name.Millions of muslims have one name you idiot.i been muslim.with all the masterbating you do to my old pics you would be able to see the star and cresent tatted on my arm.fucking clown.