RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Broke as fuck... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247572)

JTR 09-16-08 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday Blay
man, shit... fuck that. i can go to the grocery store and drop $100 like its NOTHIN. everything is expensive now, even food from the grocery store. and especially when you're cooking for just yourself, you can't really save money by cooking a big meal... unless you plan on eating leftovers for a week.

if 100$ in groceries doesn't last you more then 10 days then it's a problem

10 days of fast food would be even more then 100$

figure it out smarty pants

M&rk 09-17-08 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAndWhatArmy
Well, I got the ol' 9 to 5 also. But, I'm on a salary wage so I ain't paid by the hour. I get my cash whether I am there or not, word. My basic salary wage per month pretty much covers my expenses and leaves me with about £200-£300 left.

Then I do my shady deals at work selling products at a cut price, pocketing the cash and then simply writing the product off so the company can claim back of it. They don't lose out, I get extra cash. It's all good.

Then there are the people I know where I live that steal shit off the back of lorries and are too twitchy to be off loading it to others themselves so I sell some of their shit on for them and take a percentage of the profits. I only do this on real rare occasions though.

You just gotta find them not so above board ways of making money to go with the money you earn legally. Word.

i aint black and u aint black, but u pullin some nigga shit right here. and if anyone u knew, knew u was on this site and found it. that nigga would chew u up, spit u in the air and u come down like SPLAT NIGGA!!!

Also Known. 09-17-08 03:05 AM

Pro's deal sounds like that African craigslist scam that was on the news. I got credit trough my cell phone and my insurance. I'm gonna get a Lowe's credit card tomorrow with like $100 limit. I work there so I can pay it off cash when I get my check. Simple, but your gamefly idea is smart, props. Still need a new job I miss my job in Sales i'm so damn good at it.

50Cal. 09-17-08 03:49 AM

^how'd you get 14-1?

Dabatos 09-17-08 06:46 AM

I make about $1300 a week... Only bills I have is me and my girls phonebill about $90 per month and my health insurance. Its way too expensive to buy lunch at work, its about $8 dollars a day. So I buy food at the groceries about $30 that can last 1-2 weeks.

50Cal. 09-17-08 07:14 AM

^^does your girl know that you used to pretend to be a female?..........fucking homo

King Solo 09-17-08 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
i aint black and u aint black, but u pullin some nigga shit right here. and if anyone u knew, knew u was on this site and found it. that nigga would chew u up, spit u in the air and u come down like SPLAT NIGGA!!!

What the fuck has being black got to do with anything?

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Also Known. 09-17-08 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^how'd you get 14-1?

By winning 14 times and losing 1 time.

M&rk 09-17-08 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
What the fuck has being black got to do with anything?

Shut the fuck up, retard.

it really doesn't i just felt like sayin some crazy shit, so fuck off and suck off

M&rk 09-17-08 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
A salary is where it's at. I work two days during the week, each about 6 hours or so and get paid $80 each day. That doesn't sound that good, but I work Saturday and Sunday too, about 3 hours each day, and get paid the same. Comes out to over 26 dollars an hour. On top of that I have my expenses check. I make back way more money than I spend. On top of my check this week, I got an extra $600 or so.

ok, so what do u do? :huh:

M&rk 09-17-08 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
For real deli meat is like $5 for a pack here. Hell if you can stomach it, just get ramen noodles and eat off those for 3 months or steal protein bars and only eat dinner. It fucks up your body so don't do it forever, but it helps ya get through a rough spot.

werd, stealing protein bars and at my work i steal vitimen water. figure it makes up for the parts im strugglin. now that im off food stamps. that was the shit. i got 165 a month and was feedin me and sometimes my girlfriend and it was just about enough.

M&rk 09-17-08 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Lavish
No i dont want to screw my credit score. I've never had a credit card I don't believe in that. Don't owe nobody nothing.

yeah, i was on that tip a month ago. but credit is easy to build- im with chase and i can use my debit card as credit and it builds credit for me and i get points or w/e with it that turn to money. but i got good credit with havin a school loan that doesn't collect interest and i dont have to pay off till im done with school. all this i was un aware of last month

p4ntzistheish 09-17-08 01:26 PM

Just stay the fuckin inside and read man. Shit saves tons from having to do shit and books are free at the library.

And I'm serious.

Kirk 09-17-08 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
ok, so what do u do? :huh:

I'm a merchandiser for Canada Dry.

Also Known. 09-17-08 01:52 PM

Nah man I can't I gotta see my chick at least 1-2 times a week the rest I work and go to college. Soon as I finish this Business certificate hopefully I'll get a new job. I'm waiting for Kaiser Hospital to open this job I applied for at 20 an hour. Thats Lavish, thats the least I'll settle for.