RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Calling out NOS to Audio Battle (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248024)

Phenom-in-all 11-25-08 01:26 AM

i'd vote on this. Cool with both ya'll, but i'd love to see the battle. Finally something other than q to peek interest on this site? excellent.

Ysdat 11-25-08 01:49 AM

Would be a good even battle to be honest, I respect both these two as emcees.

SerB 11-25-08 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Would be a good even battle to be honest, I respect both these two as emcees.

to bad no one respects you little baby dick boy.

La Cosa Nostra 11-25-08 02:08 AM

serb... being told you have no respect from someone like you......

is really fucking rich...

Ysdat 11-25-08 03:14 AM

lol, hes the same kid who followed me around a while back, tryna get my attention, then when I asked him to battle (songs of course) he dissapeared off the site.

Guess he thought Id forget.

How bout that battle? Your not afraid of battling a 'baby dick' are you?

Nynth Degree 11-25-08 12:25 PM

New terms.

First person to find 5 people who don't care, wins.

La Cosa Nostra 11-25-08 12:28 PM

why dont you take it up to the ninth degree and find nine people...

'in ya area' man

TitoBronsky 11-26-08 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
hahaha... its jus gonna be funny listening to him try and diss me...

then flipping my track on and im totally gonna slaughter his entire existance nail in the coffin style... dude doesent even know how hard i can come in a battle...

fucking
don my ass.... more of a fake arab rapper wannabe whose gonna try and make use of a shitload of fake personals that arnt true and get fucking murdered..

:gfy: My thoughts exactly :gfy:

M&rk 11-26-08 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
a fucking 'audio' battle..

shit i know i can slut the living fucking hell out of you...

but this means i have to fucking go to a studio you annoying little dipshit... i have no room to set up a studio at home and id have to purchase a condenser mic and pre amp..

so fuck you.. you got your stuff set up... to you its just a battle, to me its a major fucking annoyance going to trouble just to compleatly destroy the credibility of a faggot rapper who really doesnt have any real personal punchlines on me...

i mean fuck tito, what are you gonna say kid? "ohh your such a druggo" yeah piss off you weed smoking fuckwad, I dont take illegal drugs anymore, I only take xanax.. so get your facts straight...

this battle can happen... im going to be putting out a new cd and ill be happy to make you look like a fool when I'm good and ready with things set up for me to record after my writing process is over.. I'll do up a little 4 minute waste of my fucking life just so you know im a better emcee than you... do you think I give a sideways fuck about you? or internet battling for that matter?

ill make it happen because im not gonna back down to a weak peice of shit like you... but its gonna happen on my terms when im ready...... go tell fucking oprah if you have a problem with that and cry me a river bitch..

you will wait untill im ready. then i'll call YOU out

so your a rapper and dont have a way to record on the daily? im astonished

La Cosa Nostra 11-26-08 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture

ive been doing a lot more graffiti than rapping latly bro... rapping, I've only really been writing shit, not recording at all except for a few collabs here and there and a bit of ghost writing...

and this has to do with my living conditions... its gonna change soon though cause im getting back into rapping as a career... writing a cd at the moment to use tracks off for a demo..

but yeah your right, ever since i moved to sydney about a year and a half ago, I havnt been doing much recording besides collabs on other peoples tracks...

Ysdat 11-26-08 11:44 PM

Quote:

The dopest rappers I know haven never recorded a track in there life. Having a shitty ass home setup doesnt make you a rapper.

especially YOU.

Got wackrapper?

M&rk 11-27-08 12:16 AM

Quote:
The dopest rappers I know haven never recorded a track in there life. Having a shitty ass home setup doesnt make you a rapper.

especially YOU.

Got wackrapper?

ummm... fuck you talkin to bitch? u can only say some shit if u drop dope tracks just cuz u say u know broke rappers doesn't let u say shit to me

Ysdat 11-27-08 12:20 AM

lol @ fuck you taking to bitch. So damn net tough.

Got battle?

M&rk 11-27-08 12:26 AM

Quote:
lol @ fuck you taking to bitch. So damn net tough.

Got battle?

..................yep

Cola 11-27-08 01:04 AM

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

so fucking true