RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Attention New York... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248325)

Zone Out 01-12-09 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Hahaha, dude I'll battle you at St. Andrews Hall next time I come through the D.

Hell yeah!! lmao!!
I've been to St. Andrews a couple times!
We can do that!!
Will it be anytime soon?

50Cal. 01-14-09 07:40 PM

Quote:
I'm coming through tomorrow, and will be posting up for about a week. Anybody got a problem, come battle me at the Rucker. I'll be the charming white guy by the bleachers, doing the Kid n' Play dance with your girlfriend.

you wont go to rucker cuz you will be scared of all the black people in harlem.if you dont get beat up on the way there ten you will get beat up at the game while you do hat gay ass dance and try to talk to someones girl. :nono:

TitoBronsky 01-16-09 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Niggas aint tryin to come to Detroit. They gettin robbed/ beat up on sight.

The D isnt a scary place ... its no worse than any other low income area in any city of the world.....

Bacily what you saying is... Dont come round us poor people... we'll jack you son...

and nothing for nothing... Aint no crack heads jump out the bushes and try to rob me when i was up there... no tuff guys poked their chests out.... and thats when me and Enygma was out there w/ J. so....

Enough talk about how hard your lil neck of the woods is.... Cuz that shit dont make you cool... it makes you a dumb fuck for not trying to relocate and better yourself.

50Cal. 01-17-09 10:22 AM

^^thats not true at all and goes to show u have been nowwhere.chicago,l.a or miami are all worse then nyc.baltimore and detriot have been labeled the most dangerous citys which means you have a better chance of getting robbed or killed there.

01-17-09 10:27 AM

i ride public buses inter-state from baltimore

man fuck u

you must be following labels 4sure

but yo on the real dont walk DC streets at night LMAO

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-17-09 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
summs looks like one of those people that it would take less than two people to rob and strip naked miles away from his house

u knew u was gay lol

01-17-09 10:49 AM

So what about that besides your own personal view of assumed context makes it gay exactly?...

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-17-09 11:01 AM

why exactly would u be looking to strip his ass naked unless cuz u wanna see his cock n balls lol

Nynth Degree 01-19-09 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
you wont go to rucker cuz you will be scared of all the black people in harlem.if you dont get beat up on the way there ten you will get beat up at the game while you do hat gay ass dance and try to talk to someones girl. :nono:

I didn't see you at the Rucker. You were probably scared.

And as far as the D, I don't know when I'll be up there next. But that's hip hop, part of the struggle.

Zone Out 01-19-09 02:40 PM

^You be performing and shit?

50Cal. 01-19-09 06:00 PM

Quote:
I didn't see you at the Rucker. You were probably scared.

And as far as the D, I don't know when I'll be up there next. But that's hip hop, part of the struggle.

i been to rucker a hundred times.its boring now.they got better games at lincoln high school in brooklyn.3 top draft prospects there right now :thumbup:

Zone Out 01-20-09 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
The D isnt a scary place ... its no worse than any other low income area in any city of the world.....

Bacily what you saying is... Dont come round us poor people... we'll jack you son...

and nothing for nothing... Aint no crack heads jump out the bushes and try to rob me when i was up there... no tuff guys poked their chests out.... and thats when me and Enygma was out there w/ J. so....

Enough talk about how hard your lil neck of the woods is.... Cuz that shit dont make you cool... it makes you a dumb fuck for not trying to relocate and better yourself.

HELL NO!
What part of the D was you at?
Yall was never in the D! If yall didnt get robbed then yall came lookin bummy as hell. Cause if yall came with some chains or some watches it would've been a wrap. Niggas really be on that robbin shit here, its crazy.
But I always relocate. I be in and out the city months at a time. Im bout to bounce again in a couple of weeks.

Nynth Degree 01-20-09 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
^You be performing and shit?

Not in the D, yet. I perform mostly in my area, and in my spare time I wander the country, battling people from city to city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
i been to rucker a hundred times.its boring now.they got better games at lincoln high school in brooklyn.3 top draft prospects there right now :thumbup:

It's 2009, basketball is old news.

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-20-09 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
who the fuck are you to talk you fucking fake peice a shit?

Villiagegimp safe inside his house

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...imageID=8749955
villiagegimp when he leaves
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...imageID=8750066

Change your name to dry sex, you fake fuck.

what'd i miss?where the 1st pic at ?