RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Chris Brown..Apologizes (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248890)

JTR 02-16-09 04:20 PM

loll I dont ever have debates when I bust on a girlfriend unless the debate is bout should it be on her ass or face ahahaha

02-16-09 04:20 PM

i like the throat -_-

JTR 02-16-09 04:22 PM

hahahaha well I didnt wanna start listing every place i'd be down to jizz on a girl

02-16-09 04:23 PM

maybe she wouldn't be down dawg

and when that happens you gotta debate

she can't just jizz on you unless you're fucking

maybe she don't want yo jizz

and what if she callz da copz, den u goin 2 jail and the debate will ensue in a judges mind

and only if you're intelligent then you'll win.

Maybe I'm only saying this because I'm God in the flesh tho

holler

M&rk 02-16-09 04:24 PM

so did he beat the shit out of her or not? if he did why wouldn't he at least be goin to jail longer than micheal vick. assult on a girl is pretty insanely serious in the eyes of the law isn't it? why's he talkin like he aint goin to prison, and they keep callin it allegidly beating of home girl? is she not pressing charges or sumin? how is this supposed to work?

JTR 02-16-09 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
maybe she wouldn't be down dawg

and when that happens you gotta debate

she can't just jizz on you unless you're fucking

maybe she don't want yo jizz

and what if she callz da copz, den u goin 2 jail and the debate will ensue in a judges mind

and only if you're intelligent then you'll win.

Maybe I'm only saying this because I'm God in the flesh tho

holler

lmfao wtf yo, arrested for jizzing on my girlfriend?

02-16-09 05:40 PM

unwanted perversions dawg

dats sexual abuse

JTR 02-16-09 05:55 PM

sex a big part of a relationship

if she wasnt down, i wouldnt be down with her

dig that shit

02-16-09 05:59 PM

Well at any point in time you might not be down with her.

dig that dawg

High-Dro 02-16-09 10:01 PM

women always talkin about how they want equal rights, yada yada yada. if she hit him first, fuck it, let er have it.

not really, but i still think its hypocritical that this is still such a big deal in our society

02-16-09 10:18 PM

It's hypocritical that anything is a big deal.

Yet you said 'in our society' so I'll use that as evidence to not know what the fuck you're talking about.

High-Dro 02-16-09 10:29 PM

our society meaning western society

in north america and western europe, in general, equality among males and females is now expected by the majority of people. yet, if a woman hits a man, it is ok, but if a man hits a woman it is not. here inlies the hypocrisy.

02-16-09 10:35 PM

okay thank you for explaining my drawn rhetorical conception.

It is hypocritical because we're all people.

But we're also all alive, so is it hypocritical to kill an animal but never kill a human? It is at this point that you have to define what makes us human.

Surprisingly all possible definitions for 'human' is very animalistic. The sheer fact that we take the time to define it is what truly defines us as human.

So why not kill and eat humans that don't take the time to define anything? That would make us 100% human. "But oh no, they are not animals, they are humans" how?

"The chance that they might suddenly become un-braindead."

Any animal can do that.

High-Dro 02-16-09 10:45 PM

yes, our ability to reason is what separates us from all other living beings on earth. and as far as your argument regarding those who are incapable of reason, and whether or not we should kill them as well, frankly, i dont care if we kill them or not. people who argued against euthanasia in the terry schaivo case pissed me off so bad. i wanted them to pull the plug

02-16-09 10:53 PM

What are you saying then?

That that which has logic should express itself logically as proof, and only then you will care for its life?