RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Adam I got some questions..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248923)

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 08:55 PM

well judging by ur body size ur dick is prolly tiny.i wouldnt give u the time of day......i dont date broke ugly scrawny losers in hick towns who play the guitar n play with 8yr old weiners

JTR 02-16-09 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
aww takin sides with the skinny kid,now if only u could gain some muscle instead of having upper arms the size of a girl's wrist

hahaha Karla baby, come on... my eight pack is nice aint it? :)

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 08:56 PM

its green n it scares me.....n my name aint karla

Valerie 02-16-09 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You're a fat kid that lost weight.

vs.

JTR, a skinny kid that gained muscle.

You're an idiot Poetic, just shut up.

Aww poor poor Adam. i hope you dont fall in love with me from these pics..

Im so fat right.. thats why I got abs, chest, and TRUE Muscles Right? OH!!! and 17 inch arms around. bitch.

Oh and my supplements Josh & adam. for you faggots here you go..

I got a question for you Josh (WITHOUT YOU LOOKING IT UP) what does black powder do to you, whats it used for? Same with Mass xxx? Cell tech? L- Glutamine. if your so into lifting weights and all?

Adam 02-16-09 09:01 PM

Being into lifting weights isn't cool when all you can pick up is chicks over the internet.

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 09:02 PM

is that better then pickin up boys on rv n givin them private guitar lessons n givin them jesus juice?rofl

Valerie 02-16-09 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Umm, actually I do heavy weights with less reps buddy.. I've gained 10 pounds in the past two and a half weeks dude, I only work on mass, not definition, im not trying to lose weight cuz im skinny, so im trying to gain it, I have a thin and athletic body naturally so when I gain mass I still look cut and defined as fuck while retaining all the strength and size that comes with bulking up. I been working out for a while, I know a lot more about it then you do. I look better then you, im defined, in better shape, my cardio is amazing, and im gaining mass more and more every week. I'll be another 15 pounds heavier by the end of march with my program. You dont have BIG muscles nor do you have CUT muscles. For my size my muscles are bigger then yours are for your size, and they are way more cut

lol, you just aren't smart Anthony, that's all... :(

And thats why your so Small and cut right?!!

It goes mass then cut fuckwad.

you obviously dont know shit. I actually lifted and got taught techniques from body builders along with proper formation.

Valerie 02-16-09 09:04 PM

Quote:
Being into lifting weights isn't cool when all you can pick up is chicks over the internet.

what about you pickin up on dudes on Rv?

isnt that convenient Adam?....

Adam 02-16-09 09:10 PM

"Dude, I want to squash the beef!"

^ Do you remember what you sounded like on MSN?

Valerie 02-16-09 09:11 PM

Quote:

Rofl fuck head i didnt word it like that i said since your a fucking mod. now lets squash beef.

It pays off Adam if your brows arnt in the way when reading. :thumbup:

Valerie 02-16-09 09:17 PM

Quote:

Hey bro just remember in the end you called fucking "cupcake" here.

LMAO

JTR 02-16-09 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
no,liar,u confessed u got your beaver teeth filed down cuz u coudlnt close ur mouth....

if u had a chip u'd get a cap or a crown....dont front

No, I confessed to having buck teeth but still being sexy, and then to not having buckteeth anymore because the front right tooth got chipped and they got filed down to look even, the chip is slightly visible still, would you like a picture of my front tooth? lmfao!!

JTR 02-16-09 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushy Brows
I got a question for you Josh (WITHOUT YOU LOOKING IT UP) what does black powder do to you, whats it used for? Same with Mass xxx? Cell tech? L- Glutamine. if your so into lifting weights and all?

Umm I have no idea because my dad came 7th place in the 1972 munich olympics for Judo representing Canada, and I learned all I know from weightlifting from him. I only take HMS 90 and HMS 90 platinum from the company Immunical which I invested in (the reason why i'm balling) and I follow my program. I know a lot about my workout routine, if you want to know more. BTW those pics you showed me adam, lmfao, still got a slight belly eh? Poor you bro, being out of shape must suck

JTR 02-16-09 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushy Brows
And thats why your so Small and cut right?!!

It goes mass then cut fuckwad.

you obviously dont know shit. I actually lifted and got taught techniques from body builders along with proper formation.

Yea, i'm so small and cut because... i've always been small and cut lmfao. So when I gain 10 pounds, i'm just 10 pounds less smaller, and still cut. Maybe if I gained 50 pounds only working mass and no definition, then i'd lose how cut I am. Think a little buddy, I learned all I know about working out from my best friend who's a personal trainer and my dad who was an olympic athlete. Fall the fuck back lmao

Valerie 02-16-09 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Umm I have no idea because my dad came 7th place in the 1972 munich olympics for Judo representing Canada, and I learned all I know from weightlifting from him. I only take HMS 90 and HMS 90 platinum from the company Immunical which I invested in (the reason why i'm balling) and I follow my program. I know a lot about my workout routine, if you want to know more. BTW those pics you showed me adam, lmfao, still got a slight belly eh? Poor you bro, being out of shape must suck

Lmfao... your a faggot. only thing u lift in judo i bet is fucking numbchucks, I got my info from semi pro body builders smart guy.

And look at your lover in my sig Josh! the guy who called you...

Rofl Faggots.