RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So I'm in Toronto... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250653)

J. Luth 05-30-09 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
its called Sour Melon

they didn't really change it, they just now say it has Ion 4 in it. Which is the new line of powerade.

i work for Coke. I know.

trust me I used to have a green squall every day back when it existed. Then they stopped producing green powerade till like last yr. Like 8 yr hiatus or some shit. I jumped on that sour lemon, and that shit is more sour and not as ill as Green squall.

It might be coke's attempt to bring back green squall, but it can't fool a true green squall addict :nono:

But word, before I leave Canada I'm copping like 5 24 packs of these bad boys. And like 32903290390390 BLT's from Tim Hortons. :evilgrin:

Adam 05-30-09 12:20 PM

Dude.. Tim Hortons..

Get a Wheat N Honey bagel toasted with butter, add cheddar cheese and bacon.

FUCKING SUPREME.

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-30-09 01:39 PM

jus dont touch the egg salad or chicken salad at timmy's...its nasty

Cola 05-30-09 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
trust me I used to have a green squall every day back when it existed. Then they stopped producing green powerade till like last yr. Like 8 yr hiatus or some shit. I jumped on that sour lemon, and that shit is more sour and not as ill as Green squall.

It might be coke's attempt to bring back green squall, but it can't fool a true green squall addict :nono:

But word, before I leave Canada I'm copping like 5 24 packs of these bad boys. And like 32903290390390 BLT's from Tim Hortons. :evilgrin:

only differnece is that one has 4 more ions than the other one, and a dash of tart.

ION 4 SUCKA

J. Luth 05-31-09 01:09 AM

^makes all the difference in the world son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Dude.. Tim Hortons..

FUCKING SUPREME.

^word sounds nice. Gotta give it a go.

Phenom-in-all 05-31-09 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Dude.. Tim Hortons..

FUCKING SUPREME.

no cheddar cheese and I'm down. oh and cancel the bacon, we ain't all THAT canadian lol.

J. Luth 05-31-09 09:40 AM

bacon is the shit everywhere son

steve_swagger 05-31-09 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN

RRRRROOOOFFFFFLLLL@ur entire upper body being the length of the horse's tail

******dies*****

steve_swagger 05-31-09 04:07 PM

tim hortons is life every morning before work lol breakfast sandwhiches are the shit

J. Luth 05-31-09 08:59 PM

worddd I'm back in states.

but BELIEVE I left with 2 24 packs of Green Squall. and i bought like 6 BLTs from Timmy's. Got 4 left. Fuck, just reheat and beast them hoes. :shoot:

High-Dro 05-31-09 09:42 PM

:love: Tim Hortons :love: