RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   White people and Michael Jackson (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250831)

Cola 07-01-09 05:41 PM

his secruity gaurd did for sure

but there was a case before the one that went public that he just settled out of court for 20 mill to keep a kid quiet bout him touching his gentials n kissing him in his bed

King Solo 07-01-09 07:00 PM

this thread is hilarious.

but seriously.. you know jokes will be made.. that's the price you pay for being that famous and influential.. when you pass dudes are gonna crack jokes.

you add the whole child molestation shit he went through and other shit.. that's just material really. if they weren't cracking jokes about that, it would be something else.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
his secruity gaurd did for sure

but there was a case before the one that went public that he just settled out of court for 20 mill to keep a kid quiet bout him touching his gentials n kissing him in his bed

yea im sayin its too many random ppl sayin the same shit for there to be no truth to it....i aint sayin nothin cuz i didnt really keep up with it 100%

but OJ got off cuz he had the money for a good lawyer n everybody knows hes guilty as shit,so bein acquitted dont mean shit

.Judicial. 07-01-09 07:42 PM

being acquitted means EVERYTHING......if you're the guilty party that is

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino
being acquitted means EVERYTHING......if you're the guilty party that is

ehh....then there's the civil suits n the endless jokes....even after he's dead so...it never really ends does it

but to me,if i was accused of something like this,i'd be pissed n outraged,n be suin these fucks for defomation n everything else n ruin their lives like they did to his,not tryna buy em off n look all guilty n shit at trial like he did...

i dunno man i dont have all the facts n i guess he's gone so noone will ever really know the truth he took it to his grave

.Judicial. 07-01-09 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ehh....then there's the civil suits n the endless jokes....even after he's dead so...it never really ends does it

but to me,if i was accused of something like this,i'd be pissed n outraged,n be suin these fucks for defomation n everything else n ruin their lives like they did to his,not tryna buy em off n look all guilty n shit at trial like he did...

i dunno man i dont have all the facts n i guess he's gone so noone will ever really know the truth he took it to his grave

word, like i dont believe michael did it, there was "evidence" for both sides but too much temptation on the parents cuz all dat money sittin infront of them to be stolen and thats just greedy human well american nature.

but OJ oh fucked some shit up

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 08:49 PM

..honestly i feel he did do something.he looked guilty all u had to do was look at him.someone innocent would have been OUTRAGED.like imagine urself being accused of that shit.

he def did things that were inappropriate.he knew it thats why he wanted it to go away.perhaps things were exaggerated n money made it worse than it was but something def did happen. c'mon he had his own staff testifying about jesus juice n whatnot.why the fuck would u be givin lil kids alcohol?

when he was at his best in his musical career,noone would've believed that yrs later he'd turn into the freak he turned into.ppl are capable of unimaginable things i dont put anything past anybody

.Judicial. 07-01-09 08:52 PM

i mean if it was me. . .it wouldnt of been no damn kids, but someone like you lk. . . u woulda got fucked straight up.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 09:08 PM

............perv rofl

steve_swagger 07-01-09 09:45 PM

suck a dick coke dealer you look like a molester yourself you weird looking fuck and actualy i make more inna day than your faggot ass in a week shove your high school directly up your pimply ass faget

Cola 07-01-09 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_swagger
suck a dick coke dealer you look like a molester yourself you weird looking fuck and actualy i make more inna day than your faggot ass in a week shove your high school directly up your pimply ass faget

i dont think i've ever seen you post a pic of NE thing you own