RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Zions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=45540)

Atetrack define' 05-14-03 07:11 AM

thanks synopsist....its long...coz i would spit that in a couple of minutes less nahmean....

thakns for the comments....

Atetrack define' 05-15-03 12:15 AM

up up up

Atetrack define' 05-15-03 08:17 AM

lmao i get more veiws then sticky posts,maybe yall aint asleep,maybe you just all lazy....

*~BaKardii~* 05-15-03 12:00 PM

aint much i can sy that the otha ctas hav'nt I see a lot of femcee's aint peeped it yet but uh like everybody said this is a classic, aint too many cats can chop like that, nice work
*~Holler~*

Atetrack define' 05-15-03 12:38 PM

thanks bacardi...they sayin its classic,but they wont nominate the shi tin the forum of the legends nahmean...but its all good
im glad you liked it...

Bmack 05-16-03 09:42 AM

the skyscrapers loom over the landscape,like a watchhouse overlooking a future battleground//
perfect sounds of the trumpet play in the distance,a another phalanx raises banners by instinct//
bump it misfits,you know you want to...dont you...you love it...
your excelence i didnt mean to destroy the manifest but the pirates gave me their word theyd confess//
but they lied,how could i tell that they knew how to spell innocence regress,im actually impressed

Very hot thread here Atetrack one of your best...this should be archived in RB's...i was feelin this all the way

Atetrack define' 05-16-03 10:06 AM

yo up it in the rb legends forum if you thinkin the same!...lots of them comments now,but no action taken haha....

up up up it

C-Section 05-17-03 10:27 AM

Re: Zions

damn this was nice one of the best that i have read lyrcis, vocab, imagry, wordplay. everything was on point. this deserves to be in RB legends.

the populace and spit em out at an alarming rate,all in the name of the first inntiate,the creator//
casting spells on the slave labourers brainwashed into thinkin they gettin credit for makin vapours//
toil till they die,all the while whistlin an grinnin,from now back,back to the futile beginin//

^^^i like this part, it original it had a real message and it flowed nice.

and the whole 2nd verse has to many nice lines to quote.

this was nice keep elevating theres always room for improvement.

Atetrack define' 05-17-03 12:14 PM

no doubt,i aint been doin it for as long as some,so im guessin itll get only better ahha,not to sound bostful or nothin ahha ;)...thanks for hte comments flu...your avatar scares the shit out of me,that chinese man....shiver

Atetrack define' 05-18-03 09:39 AM

up again for all the real heads in here tha taint asleep...

Un-Skrypted 05-19-03 07:47 AM

Very nice imagery and emotion in this. Real nice dunn. Feeling it thru n thru.

Atetrack define' 05-19-03 11:46 AM

thanks skrypted ;)....but so much for the rb legend thing...i upped it myself coz noone else did and...decline...oh well next tiem i guess....

Saladin 05-19-03 11:57 AM

In my eyes..this and my utopia spit should of been in RB's legend..but oh well..like u said bro..mayb next time..

Atetrack define' 05-19-03 02:47 PM

yarg...there will bea next time too bwahha...yeah

Bash 05-19-03 02:50 PM

damn you're still uppin this............Lol............U posted this Drop a long ass time ago , , ,, and you're still uppin it ,.....Lol...............Give some of da new open mics their time to shine...........Thats what i do...........