RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=52754)

Bazzy 06-08-03 05:26 PM

^^Nah^^

Just a winner

Chrit 06-08-03 06:40 PM

RBTL does need more titles.....

too many quality cats not to be recognized

younggadget 06-10-03 12:24 AM

YOU KNOW WHAT.RAPBATTLES SHOULD GO OFFLINE ALSO.THEY CAN HOLD COMPETIONS FOR PEOPLE.FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS A PLACE IN DETROIT WHERE EVERYBODY GO TO RAP AND HAVE FUN.ITS CALL ODM.RAPBATTLES SHOULD HOLD SOMETHING AT DIFFERENT CITIES WHERE RAPPERS HAVE TO PAY TO PARTICIPATE AND THE WINNER GET THE MONEY..OR SOME OF IT.YALL CAN DO THIS AT ALL THE MAIN CITIES.NEW YORK,DETROIT,ATLANTA,L.A. AND SOME OTHER PLACES.THINK ABOUT IT.

Kapone 06-10-03 12:29 AM

gadget, that wuld require alot of travel.. money, and time....

youd be talkin about devotin ur life time and money to rap and not garanteed to make the investment back...

thats isnt a good idea....

Chrit 06-10-03 01:06 AM

only possible through huge sponsorships.....

cant do that as of yet.........

also as kapone said... too much travel involved

KeyStyle 06-10-03 05:04 PM

People are really lazy and don't wanna vote. I think pople should need to post two vote links in order to start their own battles. This should be made a rule like it has been in other sites. Its just a suggestion.

Cause battles got like 40 replies and 30 of those 40 are to up the thread. im sorry if this is the wrong forum but I couldn't find another one.

Kapone 06-10-03 11:00 PM

this thread will werk

all i can say is deal wit it, we all gotta

it is or was a rule, but ppl dont listin to us lol

they dont care what us mods got to dsay cuz we cant bann'em

Bazzy 06-11-03 10:43 AM

Alldig should make a Tag-Team Battle leauge.................I know they have a tag-team in R.B.TL. next week but a tag team battle leayge would be real good

Chrit 06-11-03 10:59 AM

^^^

good idea but too much work to pull off right now....

Modding a league is a huge job and we just dont have the mods to cover it right now... especially with the audio tourney going on

Bazzy 06-11-03 01:29 PM

^^I dont MOD anything^^

Chrit 06-11-03 01:51 PM

We have enough mods... just cant pull off three leagues right now....

Like I said.. possibly pitch this idea to admins after the tourney is complete

Bazzy 06-11-03 01:59 PM

Aight I will but like I said.............................I could MOD the leauge and do a good job of it too....................Fuck my age..................thats nothing.............And west cud also be my co-mod..................

Chrit 06-11-03 02:03 PM

If your that set in doing so pm an admin and pitch your idea

Just be ready for the amount of work a league entails

Bazzy 06-11-03 02:09 PM

Yeah...........me and west are ready and I already PMed alldig telling him............................................... ..

west 06-11-03 02:12 PM

I'm down.

Peace