RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   female emcees (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=78677)

INsanity 09-10-03 08:57 PM

LOL^^^^

but yeah man i think 2hot2handle over looked alot of talented femcees. and u also have to look at the fact that femalse aint gonna talk bout guns and shit like that. well maybe some will but u gotta remember they FEMALES so jsut cuz they rap bout stuff that dont interest u dont mean they whack. it's abou tha skill. but yeah if they talkin bout they tits and money then fuck them. other than that...
....nobody cares bout ur opinion lol peace

2hot2handle 09-11-03 12:40 AM

aight, its there music and they can do whatever they want.

The End 09-11-03 01:05 PM

^ Nice sig you have there.. Figured someone like you would have a sig saying something like that.

Bazzy 09-11-03 01:11 PM

^^Lmfao^^

And to not make it a freepost....

Most female emcees suck....but I think Eve is ok......

E. Mo Tion 09-12-03 02:09 PM

2hot2handle is an herb, but he makes somewhat of a point. I'm not saying that they can't be good, but I can't think of a single dope femcee out there. Love is Blind by Eve was a real tight song, but thats like the only femcee song I've liked for more than 2 minutes.

melodramah 09-12-03 02:32 PM

LOL... "i like males more" ..... 4real tho.. u cant get mad cuz ppl callin u sexist... u might not be sexist but u made a sexist ass remark, so ppl voicing their opinion in response to u.. ur regretting it huh?

2hot2handle 09-12-03 06:17 PM

only sexists say sexist remarks i dont call that a sexist remark.

Carmen 09-13-03 03:34 AM

LOL, "I like males more". You deserve to catch heat and get clowned on for making this thread.

MC Lyte is my idol, I'm glad she's getting her props. And thanks to her, many females were able to get their foot in the door. And why can't anybody see that a female emcee has to work twice as hard to make shit happen and get the respect we so freely give male emcees? Marinate on that...

WeRd-smith 09-13-03 04:05 AM

so sad, it's sad when people who don't know what they are talking about make remarks in public then cry about getting clowned. you deserver every bit of heat you get. elevate get ill get a deal then say stupid shit at least then you could MAYBE BACK IT UP

MultiVersEal 09-13-03 04:16 AM

^ word

bahamadia is the only underground femcee i really know. and by underground i mean she spit with rappers like jedi mind, virtuoso and esoteric.

eve is ill as hell. everybody like oooh she mainstream fuck her. yall wack. i like eves style because she takes a r&b track and smashes it with gangsta. that verse she did on the last track off r3 is fuckin ridiculous. i wish shed bring more of that shit on the radio.

lil kim. ok rappin about how much of a hoe you are is gettin old. and its puttin out a bad name for talented femcees.

foxy brown (where did she get that voice?!). honestly i havent heard a lot of her shit but i like it. that track she did with fat joe and amerie was pretty hot.

missy - iono if she counts as a rapper. her shit is clever and everybody remembers it.

white girl - forgot her name but she needs to be shot at by eve.

fuck yall

Qwestion 09-13-03 04:49 AM

^^^
All tru shit..... good way to put it....

2hot2handle 09-13-03 05:22 PM

good female emcees: mc lyte, lauryn hill, foxy brown(very hott)
eve is okay. lil kim is not that good but she sexy. free isnt bad.

prophiit 09-13-03 05:53 PM

and now he backs off of his comments got tired of being clowned huh?

2hot2handle 09-13-03 06:14 PM

those are the female emcees that have talent. the other female emcees suck

Carmen 09-13-03 09:32 PM

Foxy Brown is good. So is Lauren Hill. True, there are some female emcees that suck. But you know who tops my "female emcees who suck list"? Angie Martinez. I just don't be feeling what she raps about (if you can call it rapping).