RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Open Mic Morons List (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=78984)

sal-v 09-29-03 04:13 AM

im good cam .. thanks .. yourself?

Baron Mynd 09-29-03 01:40 PM

Chilled sal, just started audio, its nothing dope but it was ok, i need major work on my delivery and breath control but other than that its cool, im tryna get some sponsors together for the next RB audio tourney at the moment, and my topical stuff is a lot better now actually, im gonna enter the RSTL tag tourney when thats up so look for me in that, but otherwise - its all good, i havent spoke to you on aim in forever, but its good to see your still here, last i heard from you - you were collabing with Angelous or something?!

tRiPliCiTy 09-30-03 12:16 AM

cam wtf?????????????????????????????????????? just cause i am doper then 95% memebers here and i'm a newbie i get no text regcognition do u think thats cooL?!?!?!?!??!

wtf?????? how the fuck dare u say i bite without having 1 ounce of proof??????????????????????????????????????/cock fuck
And further more u know i wrote it, and plus dont fuckin make false accusations at me just to up your post count penis muncher, go make up some fake sotry about j lo

sal-v 09-30-03 04:12 AM

yeah cam .. collab with angelous will happen .. that'll be goin down when i fly out to brooklyn before the end of this year to get together with a few heads to close up my album and do some shows .. i gotta perform this upcoming weekend .. looking forward to that .. but, just the normal .. did a few songs and aint post 'em up .. waitin to upload 'em for a rainy day ..

if you need help with audio my aim handle is: pullin the pen

ill even mix down shit and master it for you if your havin trouble

Baron Mynd 09-30-03 02:51 PM

^ Damn, yeah, my mixing and stuff is piss poor, i dont have the slightest clue where to start, lol. And i knew your aim handle, silly, i just havent spoke to you in ages = /

Mag... 10-01-03 12:03 AM

hey man this stuff is serious i know...
i mean a newbie posting a second thread by accident cuz he didn't read the rules.... he definitely needs a lesson...

But seriously, has all the love just faded from you peeps....can't we conversate or something...next time I'll spend more time with my online dic/thes instead of trying to "elevate"... *snickers*

Maven 10-01-03 12:34 AM

^I don't follow.
conversate isn't the right word, I don't think.

fgee 10-01-03 12:32 PM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=78984

^ban stick needs to be used on that herb

Mental God 10-03-03 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here we go ^^^

Legicee 10-06-03 03:11 PM

ya'll niggas gotta tell me when the next open mic is at cause I'll show you I'm the shit!!!

Sincerely,
Legicee
a.k.a
#1 draft pick

Tsar Casm 10-06-03 03:24 PM

^^^lol whered u come from, and its "converse" not "conversate" lol

Emotion 10-06-03 11:22 PM

cam for sayig oi bit my sillorette verse and that he didnt no it was me at as emotion......lol......u just trying to get me banned i posted that verse at about 300000000000 websites.....lol

G.Hod 10-12-03 01:10 AM

gbcd: Kid replied to about ten pieces with one-lined replies, all within a twenty minute span . 'Less he's a speed-reader, he's an asshole . Cut down on this sheeit, please .

gotaloveforrap 10-13-03 06:22 PM

^^^straight wordness, ban that kid, he ended up postin 50 replies in that day, at least put him on the morons list, no one is gettin better by readin the shit he says.....

peace.......

Maven 10-13-03 10:41 PM

okay. the morons list is gone, because I am not going to deal with it's upkeep. Cam is gone, so are his morons.
I'll just get assholes banned as I see them.
If there are any morons who need the ban stick, pm me with their name and a link and I will bring it up in the mod lounge.

[clizzosed]