RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I give up... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=85104)

Sureal 10-12-03 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's Not Like Quo Making This Didn't Aleady Do it But Here..

Kredit 10-12-03 08:17 PM

Wow .. 13th, shut up.

13th Disciple 10-12-03 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dezyir
i wont even bother to read this because i already know what it is..

this is Quo's what, 4th exit thread?

this and sureals post is the funniest by far....and understatement
made me giggle...

Aisle Phive 10-12-03 08:30 PM

Hmm.. This Leaving RB Thing Is Really Getting Old.. There Is Not One Site Infested With Herbs And Newbies, You Can Ban Them, But Can't Keep Them From Coming Back, RnR May Have less herbs But You Can't Block Them From The Site, And People Get Cheated Out Of Battles All The Time, If Your Gonna Leave A Site For That BS Then Leave And Don't Come Back.. No offense But With A Mod Spot And All Thats Really A Dumb Thing To Do.. Just Because You Thought You Got Cheated Out Of A Battle.. Grow Up, And Realize Its Not That Big Of A Deal, You Prolly Have Gotten DR Before Too Because Your One Of The Better Heads On RB.. So You Of All People Shouldn't Be Bitching..

self 10-12-03 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tu Centz
Hmm.. This Leaving RB Thing Is Really Getting Old.. There Is Not One Site Infested With Herbs And Newbies,

Actually there is. RV. And no, you can't come.

And is this a shock to anyone? RB has always been like this...why do kids come here so they can complain about it?

Accelerate 10-12-03 10:14 PM

Im Not Trying To Start Any Beef Or Whatever, But Alot Of the Arguements In Here Are Over STupid Shit. Arguin Over Age. So What If ANybody is 24 or 58, Its Their Life And Not Yours. But Complaining About RB Will Get Us Nowhere. If It Sucks, It Sucks. You Can Leave If You Want, But Rb Will Stay As Is. If You Got CHeated Out Of Anything, It Happens All The Time. The Thing Is, THis A Site Where Many People Are Rapping For The FIrst Times, You Can't Blame Them For Not Knowing ANything, You Could Try To Help Them, But Not Do Or Say Anything Because They Will Never Learn. If You Leave, Then Peace Out Man, But If You Stay, Then You Should Try TO Look At It Differently.

Aisle Phive 10-12-03 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruklor

Actually there is. RV. And no, you can't come.

Wow... How Fucking Ignorant.. Go Fuck Yourself... For Real.

The End 10-12-03 10:17 PM

^ He has seriously lost it.. and won't be around anymore.

Transmogrify 10-12-03 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruklor

Actually there is. RV.

I was linked, It was too good for me

KLINIK 10-12-03 10:45 PM

ay always less! ay daw feel where you comin from mane! except for me, i gotta fag go talk all hard tellin me i might not even show up for the battle then he becomes a no show. pobably bitin off my drop. and then there was another battle that atually did finish! but still no votes! i dont even get the respect neither homie! i'm new, nobody has ever seen me drop, then i get mo'fuccaz like C section sayin i'm probably wack! so i'm feelin everythin daw! holluh at yuh boy! 1!

G.Hod 10-12-03 11:33 PM

End - you're going to ban Brooke for saying "RV?" I do understand where you're coming from, to a degree . But to ban him is beyond ludicrous, man . Sure, it was a direct slap-in-the-face to you, but he was screwing around . If we are going to ban everybody who spews the acronym of a rival site, then all of the competition would be gone - presto . How many times have people said RnR in posts? Countless . I totally understand the reasoning, but the degree to which you went is beyond me .

Maven 10-13-03 12:15 AM

^Yeah, it's like playing Sorry with banning powers :)

G. Buttersworth 10-13-03 01:10 AM

end did what he had to do. that wasn't the only reason he got banned.

and always less .. pz.. hope you don't come back. and everyone else.. bitching about rb.com... you're lucky we still let you post here.

closed.