RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Cryptic Thoughts and Chrit? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=86138)

LM 10-17-03 01:44 PM

Oh Ok fair enough. I'm still tryin to cut it as LM before i even start thinkin bout aliases.

Chrit 10-17-03 01:45 PM

^Word....

Edicius 10-17-03 01:47 PM

Retire.....

J/k

Chrit im not on ur list :''(

Oh well...

Tobias Arnold 10-17-03 01:48 PM

I'm only putting my two cents in because Carson is being so adamant about this topic. Did you, or did you not, Carson, vote for your alias Lionello when you battled me? I'm sure you did because I reported you to IR and when I looked at the battle the next day, you were DQ'd after they checked out the links provided and I was given the win. So, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. Let this topic go, Carson. You may have a point about Chrit and Cryptic. I've seen both verse and they are practically identical in style. But, to accuse him of cheating when you yourself have been caught at it, doesn't represent you very well. I apologize for butting into this topic but since this is the spam forum, I felt inclined. Thank you for hearing me out.

Chrit 10-17-03 01:49 PM

Only went with the old heads on my list...

The ones I've known well since before the Jail thing...

LM 10-17-03 01:49 PM

So we're all agree'd that Chrit definatly isn't Cryptic?

Chrit 10-17-03 01:51 PM

Yep...

But HeHateMe, Ufel Ohp, EoE, and Duper Herb are Chrit

Chrit 10-17-03 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobias Arnold
I'm only putting my two cents in because Carson is being so adamant about this topic. Did you, or did you not, Carson, vote for your alias Lionello when you battled me? I'm sure you did because I reported you to IR and when I looked at the battle the next day, you were DQ'd after they checked out the links provided and I was given the win. So, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. Let this topic go, Carson. You may have a point about Chrit and Cryptic. I've seen both verse and they are practically identical in style. But, to accuse him of cheating when you yourself have been caught at it, doesn't represent you very well. I apologize for butting into this topic but since this is the spam forum, I felt inclined. Thank you for hearing me out.

^^^
Word...

Cept I'm not Cryptic...
And with that being said I still havent ever voted on a cryptic verse

So its different

LM 10-17-03 01:58 PM

Well that was a really really long arguement bout Chrit bein somebody he's not haha

Aisle Phive 10-17-03 04:17 PM

Lmao Carson Jet How Herbish Of You.. Who Cares If They Are Or Are Not Chrit? Did He Vote For Either Alias In A Battle.. No. Does He Have Any Reason To Do Such A Thing (Vote For Self)... No. Your The One With 2000 Aliases Because Your Record Is Off. Jesus Your Gay.. If We Were Gonna Get Into Aliases Then Know All The Vets With Aliases, And Like I Said Even You Have Aliases.. And You Voted For Yourself.. Herb.

What A Fuckin Idiot...

Kalvin 10-17-03 05:54 PM

Ok, here's the deal.. As the person checking everyone's battle to make sure its legit, I don't care if you have aliases or not. If I discover what appears to be a vote made by an alias, that person will be banned. Lets say for example in Chrit/Cryptic Thoughts' case, he says they are roommates. But if I come across a battle where Chrit voted for Cryptic Thoughts or vice versa, they'll both be banned. I have no way to know whether the roommate story is true or not, and as posted in my sticky post "Alias = Instant Ban", I don't care. In other words, if you shared a computer just once or whatever, you better stay out of voting in that other person's battle

Oxygen 10-17-03 05:59 PM

Kalvin is dope

Accelerate 10-17-03 06:02 PM

^Word...
And Chrit Knew Me Before The jail Thing;)
Also, I Knew You Was HeHateMe, Lol
Carson...Trying to be an unofficial i.r mod.
Jealous of other peopple's Shine?
Just Hop Off THe Nutsack Pal.
Kalvin Just Basically solved the problem.

Chrit 10-17-03 06:04 PM

And everyone knows I'd never vote in my boys battles...

Chrit has more integrity than that

- Prospect - 10-18-03 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobias Arnold

^^did i or did i not vote for lionello....yes....
is he my alias....no....

that has been proven and dismissed.....notice im not banned?