RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Condoms (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=99845)

Theo Ginn 12-19-03 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by K.Largo
sublime props on being yourself, not fronting with a fake ego.

High-Ku 12-19-03 01:07 PM

Sub...I'm a tell you like this. Treasure your innocence and purity. I know it seems like it sucks right now cause all your boys are talkin about how many hoes they're fuckin (99% of them are frontin' their asses off by the way) but honestly I miss the time when I was like you. I was a virgin til I was 17, never kissed a girl til I lost my virginity. I'm 23 now, been with 16 or 17 girls and I feel used up and like a male hoe. Let me tell you this, girls complicate the shit outta your life. And once you've had pussy, you keep wanting it, so you're willing to put up with girl's shit to get it. Feel lucky, kid that you don't know what you're missing.

bouncedoggydog 12-19-03 01:12 PM

Sublime, in all honesty it's not that uncommon at your age. Most kids bullshit about having done this or that. I think it's big of you to admit something like that, but at the same time I was using my statement to make a statement. In a com pletly opposite direction in which you registered it. More along the line as " No wonder you came across the way you have on RB" is all. You need to really just be comfortable in your own skin, no need to want to stand up and prove things. I understand your actions as of late in greater detail now.

habius 12-19-03 03:15 PM

at least the kid can admit to his "peers" he is a virgin, i am too. people under 18 shouldn't even be having sex yet..kinda pointless.

Lokinator 12-19-03 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by habius
people under 18 shouldn't even be having sex yet..kinda pointless.

Lol Why do you think that?

L.A.STR~E~TZ 12-19-03 03:24 PM

i almost always use a rubba, only like 2 times i havent. mostly becouse i dont wanna get my gurl pregnant. im not really worried about diseases and shit couse im only with one girl and i trust her.

bouncedoggydog 12-19-03 04:01 PM

^ That's what they all say before they get burnt.... Just becareful dawg....

KaaS 12-19-03 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalvin
The next time you go and pick up someone to bang, keep in mind that approximately 1 out of 4 people have herpies. Yup.. what's worst is that it isn't going to kill you, so you are stuck with it for as long as you live. I don't know about you, but I like not having oozing blistering sores

I agree always get skinned up ya dont want fuckin herpies i bet its horrible

Da NFamous 12-20-03 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sublime D
yeah..see..im one of very few..16 yr old black male...virgin...i knwo i knwo it's shocking, but it's true...

lol i had my daughter when i was 16, but like many have said, keep your head up, dont try to get the pussy just cause niggas around you throwing shit out there, stay true to yourself, thats the only key to happiness my nigga, 1luv.

NewPort 12-20-03 03:55 PM

Since i was 15, i been wit my gurl.. didn't fuck for about 2 months that i was with her.. did wit tha condoms n' shit then like 3 months after that she went in to get tested.. had no disease or nuttin that they could tell, then she got on birth control. I haven't gotten tested, so who knows.. i could be a disease infestation waiting to happen.. but alls i know is that we been together for a year the upcoming 26th (day after christmas). its been good sex since she got on BC n' we aint had any problems with pregnancy so it looks like its doing its job

Dimez 12-20-03 09:45 PM

The smell I guess LoL

Mr.Christensen 12-20-03 09:52 PM

i dont have sex

at least not with a partner

saltheking 12-21-03 03:20 PM

:(

i looooooove the no rubber...
but...its a must have...
fucka pregnancy at 16(her not me...that makes me sound sorta like im gonna get pregnant) :(

Kclipz 4 Murkin 12-21-03 03:50 PM

I am a virgin saving it for the one i love truley and right now im hapy with being wit my girl its not all bout sex which sum people dont understand that but thats how there mind works sex is sumthan you want to cherish not sumthan that you jus wana "do" and git it over with you wanna take time and lose that special thang to sumone you thing is jus as special so......ya ima wait till i find my women which who knows my girl rightnow...she could be the one later on and shes agrees wqith meh on this shes a virgin still to and has the same asspects

Aisle Phive 12-21-03 03:53 PM

^What the fuck did you just say?