RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Oklahoma v.s. Florida- BCS National Championship, January 8th (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248247)

J. Luth 01-12-09 12:19 PM

OH and LOL some links I've been sent my way.

I feel sorry for the SEC, y'all need to put up with this for another full season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxWF...re=channel_page

"They give you a little option... give you a little play-action... then they give you a little Tebow"

"He's the quarterback you most want your daughter to marry!"

"He can high-jump too!!"

lmaoooo it's almost sickening how much the media adores this kid. Heard it all title game for first time.

"Spend 5 mins with the kid and your life will be changed for ever!"

What is he Jesus??

shit makes you hate the kid. He a good football player, but media makes everyone outside Florida despise him.

OH and this one LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZuu...re=channel_page

"you know you like it big daddy!"

LOL

.Ike. 01-12-09 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
rofl exactly dude..

all these SEC teams chanting "S-E-C!!! S-E-C!!" makes me wanna puke. rofl

like fuck conference loyalty. Everyone in big 12 will acknowledge they have competition. But cheer for the other's to succeed? Hell fucking no! Why help them with recruiting? Far as I'm concerned, the big 12 is Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, and Texas. And from the past few conference champions, my guess could very well be right. BOOMER!!

and ike, LOL word. He probably only one in here who has a team more storied then OU in the modern era. What y'all got like 8 titles? One behind.

What I don't get is, why do people only care about the records "in the modern era"? lol what's so bad about the game before World War II? Was there like some rule changes or something? lol

every announcer counts shit "in the modern era" outside world War II. so iunno....

nope...we have 12..more than anyone. Its odd how they used to do it..the National Championship was given out before the bowl games (there used to be like 5 bowl games total)..and the bowl games were a non factor. Usually the teams wouldnt even play to their full potential/hardest in the bowl game..because the season was already over. There are TONS of teams who won the national championship and went on to lose their bowl game because they simply didnt give a crap...or in some cases..were just outplayed. You can almost argue 75% of the national championship winners in history. Alabama has been awarded around 20 national championships, and the NCAA recognizes that...but they only claim 12. Notre Dame has been awarded around 21 national championship, but only recognize 11. The AP national championship is what really used to count the most.

And as far as the "modern era"..that is complete crap. You tell someone that played on a national championship team during the 30's or 40's that their national championship didnt count....youll be lucky if their old ass doesnt knock you out. No matter how long ago the championships were won...they still count the same.

J. Luth 01-12-09 09:38 PM

^yea, well OU has more than 7 then. I forget how many.

and doesn't Yale have like 33 tho then if you count every yr? lol

Cola 01-12-09 09:51 PM

Go Yale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, that makes me one of those warm current fan's right?

.Ike. 01-12-09 10:44 PM

Quote:
^yea, well OU has more than 7 then. I forget how many.

and doesn't Yale have like 33 tho then if you count every yr? lol

no.......................

J. Luth 01-13-09 12:22 AM

^yes. Well not 33. But the most.

hey well why go back to only 1901? they been playing since 1869.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_D...ll_championship

Yale- 18

Princeton- 15

.Ike. 01-14-09 12:39 AM

Quote:
^yes. Well not 33. But the most.

hey well why go back to only 1901? they been playing since 1869.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_D...ll_championship

Yale- 18

Princeton- 15

lol theres a reason that those schools dont actually claim those as national championships...look at their records those years. 1-0...2-0...3-0. There were like 5 schools tops back then that played football.

J. Luth 01-14-09 12:54 AM

hey sonnn lol, still counted as championships...

most people when they talk national championships they go with OU with 7, Albama at 7, USC at 7, and Notre Dame at 8.

i don't know why, but that's what I hear. lol

J. Luth 01-14-09 02:57 PM

Cola 01-14-09 03:11 PM

*edit*

Tebow: Dont worry tho sammy, i got 2 rings....
Bradford: *frowny face*

J. Luth 01-14-09 03:17 PM

lol with every post you only keep proving how unintelligent you are man. I actually sincerely feel bad for you.

I'll let you figure this one out for yourself though.

Cola 01-14-09 03:20 PM

2 rings > 0 rings

i suppose simple math isn't enough

stop being a fag, your just mad becuase Oklahoma lost...

who gives a fuck how much history you know, how great Stoopes can recruit

or even how grand it is that they made it to the game

you bashed the fuck out of Florida, and kept saying how great Oklahoma was alllllll fucking year long

no one gives a fuck about 2nd place

and thats what they are

congrats

TeamOne 01-14-09 03:54 PM

for the last time coke dealer... its 4th or 5th place.... not 2nd

jeez, get it right

Cola 01-14-09 04:14 PM

rofl

i agree

try tellin that to spul

J. Luth 01-14-09 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
2 rings > 0 rings

i suppose simple math isn't enough

stop being a fag, your just mad becuase Oklahoma lost...

who gives a fuck how much history you know, how great Stoopes can recruit

or even how grand it is that they made it to the game

you bashed the fuck out of Florida, and kept saying how great Oklahoma was alllllll fucking year long

no one gives a fuck about 2nd place

and thats what they are

congrats

rofl... first of all. If you read, the whole argument was that being a top 5 draft pick is better than winning "rings" in college football. Win or lose, Bradford will still get more money than Tebow due to being drafted at a higher position.

LOL @ that being so hard for you to comprehend.

And I'm mad? Where? I'm saying I'm PROUD of how Oklahoma finished, and I have no regrets. In 2003, 2004, I couldn't say that because Oklahoma didn't show up and choked. This year, they put on a great performance and came close to winning it. So I'm contempt, because I know they gave it their best.

YOU'RE the one who can't get over it. You go around yapping "OKLAHOMA LOST!! FLORIDA WON!!" like it's a news flash trying to get a reaction out of me. You won't. I already affected the outcome and I'm good. Bradford, Gresham, McCoy, and Williams all are coming back instead of entering draft. Returning 9 of 11 defensive starters. Have 5 top 100 recruits, and are closing in on the #1 WR in the country. I'm pumped for next year. Life is good. Sure it would have been great to win, but I'm contempt. Last season provided me with more positive moments, then negative.

and bashed Florida? LOL riight. I never once did. And these links I posting are funny stuff I found. That's not me saying "JHAHA look @ these florida fuckers they're so wack" no it's something even Gator fans have gotten a laugh from as it was posted on a Gators message board.

You're the one who like many people have said man who just try too hard. Try to get a reaction from people. Make you feel like you fit in. Shit, you try it all over RV. Trying to get acceptance. Nobody takes you serious dude. Cut the act. Whenever you try to be serious you just end up exposing us to more facts of how intelligent you are. Need I bring up the whole TV measuring thing?

Stick to selling coke dawg. Even an idiot can do that job, which works perfectly for you. Just don't talk sports, you obviously have no comprehension of the sport except who wins or loses. You're like TeamOne. At least he stopped talking with his idiotic points. BOOMER SOONER!!! PASADENA HERE WE COME!!!

ONE LUTH

TeamOne 01-14-09 07:37 PM

wait wait wait, he has no comprehension of the sport like TeamOne.... woah dude, woah... i dont think you wanna do this

Cola 01-14-09 07:46 PM

Quote:
rofl... first of all. If you read, the whole argument was that being a top 5 draft pick is better than winning "rings" in college football. Win or lose, Bradford will still get more money than Tebow due to being drafted at a higher position.

LOL @ that being so hard for you to comprehend.

And I'm mad? Where? I'm saying I'm PROUD of how Oklahoma finished, and I have no regrets. In 2003, 2004, I couldn't say that because Oklahoma didn't show up and choked. This year, they put on a great performance and came close to winning it. So I'm contempt, because I know they gave it their best.

YOU'RE the one who can't get over it. You go around yapping "OKLAHOMA LOST!! FLORIDA WON!!" like it's a news flash trying to get a reaction out of me. You won't. I already affected the outcome and I'm good. Bradford, Gresham, McCoy, and Williams all are coming back instead of entering draft. Returning 9 of 11 defensive starters. Have 5 top 100 recruits, and are closing in on the #1 WR in the country. I'm pumped for next year. Life is good. Sure it would have been great to win, but I'm contempt. Last season provided me with more positive moments, then negative.

and bashed Florida? LOL riight. I never once did. And these links I posting are funny stuff I found. That's not me saying "JHAHA look @ these florida fuckers they're so wack" no it's something even Gator fans have gotten a laugh from as it was posted on a Gators message board.

You're the one who like many people have said man who just try too hard. Try to get a reaction from people. Make you feel like you fit in. Shit, you try it all over RV. Trying to get acceptance. Nobody takes you serious dude. Cut the act. Whenever you try to be serious you just end up exposing us to more facts of how intelligent you are. Need I bring up the whole TV measuring thing?

Stick to selling coke dawg. Even an idiot can do that job, which works perfectly for you. Just don't talk sports, you obviously have no comprehension of the sport except who wins or loses. You're like TeamOne. At least he stopped talking with his idiotic points. BOOMER SOONER!!! PASADENA HERE WE COME!!!

ONE LUTH

ROFL

best part about this WHOLE thing was when you started to go off about how great Oklahoma WILL be next year

hahahahaha

n what in the fuck, rofl....working @ coke, NO SHIT...anybody can do it, but not many people get the chance, becuase its such a cake ass job that no one ever quits

you worked @ fucking Target in a food court....so before you start going off about how high and might you are, look in the mirror

n how does me going 2 rings > 0 rings make me unintelligent?

rofl, ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH

truth hurts bitch

Oklachokema sucks

get over it

J. Luth 01-14-09 08:01 PM

Quote:
ROFL

best part about this WHOLE thing was when you started to go off about how great Oklahoma WILL be next year

hahahahaha

n what in the fuck, rofl....working @ coke, NO SHIT...anybody can do it, but not many people get the chance, becuase its such a cake ass job that no one ever quits

you worked @ fucking Target in a food court....so before you start going off about how high and might you are, look in the mirror

n how does me going 2 rings > 0 rings make me unintelligent?

rofl, ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH

truth hurts bitch

Oklachokema sucks

get over it

LOL yea, because being optimistic about a team is something that's soo unacceptable, right? lmao idiot

I worked at Target to make money on the side during HIGH SCHOOL. You work at coke for a LIVING. You see the difference there yet? Right now I do internet marketing and work for Macy's Corporate Division WHILE still going to college. You still work at coke for a LIVING. See the difference yet?

And high and mighty? Dude, in the last two posts you go off about me suggesting that Oklahoma "is sooo great and Florida is nothing" and that I'm so "high and mighty" but where? I mean, shit I already know you like to suck my dick. (One luth, Bale crew, all those annoying IMs, IAR, etc) But imagining me saying things? That's getting a little too creepy dude.

And again, LOL @ you missing the point, and my explanation for it. You truly are an idiot my friend. Lord knows how your family puts up with you.

Oh, and if you're gonna diss Oklahoma with that false moniker at least get it right. Oklachokeoma? rofl...

ONE LUTH

J. Luth 01-14-09 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
wait wait wait, he has no comprehension of the sport like TeamOne.... woah dude, woah... i dont think you wanna do this

Word my bad man. Finishing the year 12-2 with a heisman winning QB, and a conference championship, and a well played game in the national championship, is DEF considered a bad year. That team is SURELY overrated. Just like their other 6 teams that won conference championships in the last 9 years. If you make a BCS bowl game, which only 8 teams make a year, and lose, that means EVERYTHING you've accomplished that season means absolutely nothing. You are an overrated team.

When Lee Corso retires I'm sure he'll feel more than okay to let you take up his spot man. Go get em, cheif!

Cola 01-14-09 09:06 PM

Quote:
LOL yea, because being optimistic about a team is something that's soo unacceptable, right? lmao idiot

I worked at Target to make money on the side during HIGH SCHOOL. You work at coke for a LIVING. You see the difference there yet? Right now I do internet marketing and work for Macy's Corporate Division WHILE still going to college. You still work at coke for a LIVING. See the difference yet?

And high and mighty? Dude, in the last two posts you go off about me suggesting that Oklahoma "is sooo great and Florida is nothing" and that I'm so "high and mighty" but where? I mean, shit I already know you like to suck my dick. (One luth, Bale crew, all those annoying IMs, IAR, etc) But imagining me saying things? That's getting a little too creepy dude.

And again, LOL @ you missing the point, and my explanation for it. You truly are an idiot my friend. Lord knows how your family puts up with you.

Oh, and if you're gonna diss Oklahoma with that false moniker at least get it right. Oklachokeoma? rofl...

ONE LUTH

rofl

your right spul, you do own the world

cuz your dad pays for it

atleast everything i have, i've worked for

and hey dumb fuck, i'm going back to college, to continue to promote in a company that isn't FAILING horribly

but, hey go Macys!! they must be doing well...what was it, they closed down 9 stores just last month?

man, i wish i could hop on board that ship

keep on doing what you do :thumbup:

J. Luth 01-14-09 09:31 PM

Quote:
rofl

your right spul, you do own the world

cuz your dad pays for it

atleast everything i have, i've worked for

and hey dumb fuck, i'm going back to college, to continue to promote in a company that isn't FAILING horribly

but, hey go Macys!! they must be doing well...what was it, they closed down 9 stores just last month?

man, i wish i could hop on board that ship

keep on doing what you do :thumbup:

Word, man. My dad's the one that took all my high school classes for me man. He's the one who filled out and got accepted to college. and he's definitely the one who's got me a 3.81 GPA, and a 4.0 GPA last semester man.

Fuck outta here. And again... Coke is your life. Macy's is my side job during college. I don't plan to work at Macy's after I get my PhD. See the difference? And as far as closing stores down, I work on the second largest Macy's in New England besides the original store in New York. So as long as it makes me dope money till I graduate that's all I need.

Seriously man, you got a family. Quit worrying about getting the attention and love of people on a rap board.

And speaking of rap, you fucking suck at that too. So why even join a rap board in the first place?

Just sayin...

ONE LUTH

.Ike. 01-14-09 11:04 PM

Quote:
hey sonnn lol, still counted as championships...

most people when they talk national championships they go with OU with 7, Albama at 7, USC at 7, and Notre Dame at 8.

i don't know why, but that's what I hear. lol

lmao..well...you hear wrong man.

Bama has 12. Notre Dame is right behind them with 11. Im not completely sure about USC, but i think its 9 with them...but Bama and Notre Dame are definitely 12 and 11, which are tops in the NCAA. Trust me, i have a ton of "12 time national champion" things laying around the house.

TeamOne 01-14-09 11:12 PM

spully spully spully, ill give you one more chance, think about your future first

.Ike. 01-14-09 11:13 PM

oh, and spully......when you said they were closing in on the #1 WR in the nation...its Rueben Randle from Bastrop, LA. It would honestly be a HUGE shock to everyone if he went to Oklahoma. His top 5 are LSU, Alabama, Oklahoma, Ok State, and Miami.

He has taken 1 official visit to Oklahoma...most anybody who knows anything about recruiting knows that the Sooners are 3rd on his list. Its a toss up between LSU and Alabama. He has been one of the most quiet recruits ever, and will never give you a lead as to where he is going. His brother posts on rivals...and i can pretty much tell you...Louisiana people are scared to death that he will sign with Bama because of how quiet he is...LA folks dont do well when their own sign with Bama. The last kid, Luther Davis....got death threats and people threatening to burn his house down. But, none of them are concerned with Oklahoma...hate to burst your bubble....but...thats how it is. Sooner fans are definitely holding out hope. but the chances on him signing are about....LSU 49%...Bama 49%..Oklahoma 1%...Miami or Ok State 1%. But, you should get a membership to Rivals so we can kick the shit...i can teach you the ways of recruiting. BTW, Randle is ranked #2 prospect in the nation on Rivals..was just bumped down from no 1 in the final updates yesterday....and i kind of expect him to sign with LSU..just because its really rare to pull a kid away from LSU that lives in LA. But, thats just a gut feeling really.

Cola 01-15-09 12:12 AM

Quote:
Word, man. My dad's the one that took all my high school classes for me man. He's the one who filled out and got accepted to college. and he's definitely the one who's got me a 3.81 GPA, and a 4.0 GPA last semester man.

Fuck outta here. And again... Coke is your life. Macy's is my side job during college. I don't plan to work at Macy's after I get my PhD. See the difference? And as far as closing stores down, I work on the second largest Macy's in New England besides the original store in New York. So as long as it makes me dope money till I graduate that's all I need.

Seriously man, you got a family. Quit worrying about getting the attention and love of people on a rap board.

And speaking of rap, you fucking suck at that too. So why even join a rap board in the first place?

Just sayin...

ONE LUTH

rofl

Spul, you are my freind one of the funniest people i know

keep rocking your accomplishments in your signature

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDIIIII

Coke for life baaabbby

J. Luth 01-15-09 12:12 AM

Quote:
spully spully spully, ill give you one more chance, think about your future first

"DON'T QUESTION MY SPORTS KNOWLEDGE. THAT ONLY PUTS YOUR FUTURE IN JEOPARDY!!!"

rofl you're a joke. stfu

Don't you go to Northeastern? Didn't know they let jackasses like you get in there.

J. Luth 01-15-09 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
oh, and spully......when you said they were closing in on the #1 WR in the nation...its Rueben Randle from Bastrop, LA. It would honestly be a HUGE shock to everyone if he went to Oklahoma. His top 5 are LSU, Alabama, Oklahoma, Ok State, and Miami.

He has taken 1 official visit to Oklahoma...most anybody who knows anything about recruiting knows that the Sooners are 3rd on his list. Its a toss up between LSU and Alabama. He has been one of the most quiet recruits ever, and will never give you a lead as to where he is going. His brother posts on rivals...and i can pretty much tell you...Louisiana people are scared to death that he will sign with Bama because of how quiet he is...LA folks dont do well when their own sign with Bama. The last kid, Luther Davis....got death threats and people threatening to burn his house down. But, none of them are concerned with Oklahoma...hate to burst your bubble....but...thats how it is. Sooner fans are definitely holding out hope. but the chances on him signing are about....LSU 49%...Bama 49%..Oklahoma 1%...Miami or Ok State 1%. But, you should get a membership to Rivals so we can kick the shit...i can teach you the ways of recruiting. BTW, Randle is ranked #2 prospect in the nation on Rivals..was just bumped down from no 1 in the final updates yesterday....and i kind of expect him to sign with LSU..just because its really rare to pull a kid away from LSU that lives in LA. But, thats just a gut feeling really.

I don't know son. On this sooners recruiting site I saw some article with him saying he talked to Sam Bradford and Bradford said he'd be coming back. This was like a week or two before he today when Bradford announced he'd be back.

And I forget what else, but there is still some hope lol.

I mean, Oklahoma will be in the top 3 next year now that Mark Sanchez is out from USC. Prolly Florida, Texas, Oklahoma.

Oklahoma will be slim at WR. got some good ones, but lost one 4 star to Texas Tech. I mean it'd be perfect oppurtunity for him to come in, get playing time, AND contend for a national title.

Plus, the HUGE news today that Bradford, Gresham, McCoy, and Williams ALL Decided to come back.

I hold out hope :cool:

Who you liking in your top 5?

All I know is I'm sure it'll be Florida, Texas, Oklahoma then not too sure.

J. Luth 01-15-09 12:18 AM

Quote:
rofl

Spul, you are my freind one of the funniest people i know

keep rocking your accomplishments in your signature

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDIIIII

Coke for life baaabbby

Unlike you, some people don't take to editing their sigs every week. LOL bale brothers sig? rofl no fucking homo nigga... the fuck @ that shit lmao

Cola 01-15-09 01:00 AM

Quote:
Unlike you, some people don't take to editing their sigs every week. LOL bale brothers sig? rofl no fucking homo nigga... the fuck @ that shit lmao

shit, rofl

i was gonna just come back with the same blahzah blahzah arguement

but really, i figured...only a bitch would wanna get into a bitch fight

so you win :thumbup:

YOU THE MAN SPUL!!! YOU THE MAN!!

TeamOne 01-15-09 01:15 PM

spul think of your potential children and future patients... do u really wanna put them in jeopardy too?

TeamOne 01-15-09 01:20 PM

ohh and btw, in the end, you were a Fan, and i was an Analyst.... i have no relationship with either of these teams... i looked at the two teams and was like "florida will beat that ass"... and they did, and somehow i have the inferior sport knowledge......

and all i said earlier until you tried to start a huge argument is that you're trying to boast all of their Appearances in bowl games that they lost, Big time bowls, and when you keep going and keep losing, all it looks like is that you're team wasnt as good as the record showed....so yea every team in the big 12 is gonna LOOK like the best team in the nation with 48 points every game, but thats only cause Fans value offense... analysts value defense, too.

J. Luth 01-15-09 02:54 PM

Quote:
spul think of your potential children and future patients... do u really wanna put them in jeopardy too?

Why jeopardy? We're more of the Monopoly type of niglets. That cool?

and LOL @ fan, analyst bs. It doesn't take a genius to make a prediction like "So and so is gonna kick ass!" If you gave a reason and backed it up with past trends and stats, and what you think the offenses and defenses would do, THEN yes you could consider yourself an analyst. Till then just consider yourself the first 4 letters.

No, what I was saying I was proud of is the WHOLE SEASONS. The BCS appearances are only due to Oklahoma performing great during the season. So win or lose, Oklahoma still had a great enough season to make it to one of those BCS games. That's something not many teams can say. Take Missouri for instance, they haven't been to a bowl game in their HISTORY. They'd love to lose a few here and there.

And all this Big 12 is wack crap, stop it. Last time I checked the big 12 wasn't made out of Oklahoma and a bunch of leprachan teams. It's 12 football programs. No matter how good or how bad the teams are, winning as many conference championships with the EASE that Oklahoma does it is no small task. So throwing away a season as "overrated" or "negative" is not only ignorant but shows your lack of knowledge in the sport.

Northeastern though, right? I forget if it was you or that other kid here who goes there.

J. Luth 01-15-09 03:00 PM

Another interesting note:

"Legendary Nebraska coach Tom Osborne, who lost seven-straight bowl games between 1987 and 1993, and Alabama coach Paul "Bear" Bryant, who went 0-7-1 in bowl games between 1967-74, struggled like Stoops in their biggest games at one point in their careers.

Both ended up in the College Football Hall of Fame and are judged among the top 20 coaches in history."

shit happens to the best of them. Bobby Stoops might be in a 1-7 slump, but no doubt he'll be back. BOOMER SOONER

Cola 01-15-09 04:28 PM

Quote:
Why jeopardy? We're more of the Monopoly type of niglets. That cool?

and LOL @ fan, analyst bs. It doesn't take a genius to make a prediction like "So and so is gonna kick ass!" If you gave a reason and backed it up with past trends and stats, and what you think the offenses and defenses would do, THEN yes you could consider yourself an analyst
. Till then just consider yourself the first 4 letters.

No, what I was saying I was proud of is the WHOLE SEASONS. The BCS appearances are only due to Oklahoma performing great during the season. So win or lose, Oklahoma still had a great enough season to make it to one of those BCS games. That's something not many teams can say. Take Missouri for instance, they haven't been to a bowl game in their HISTORY. They'd love to lose a few here and there.

And all this Big 12 is wack crap, stop it. Last time I checked the big 12 wasn't made out of Oklahoma and a bunch of leprachan teams. It's 12 football programs. No matter how good or how bad the teams are, winning as many conference championships with the EASE that Oklahoma does it is no small task. So throwing away a season as "overrated" or "negative" is not only ignorant but shows your lack of knowledge in the sport.

Northeastern though, right? I forget if it was you or that other kid here who goes there.

rofl

hey greatest sports fan ever

a 'did you know'

ANYBODY COULD MAKE A PREDICTION

why?

They never had met before, EVER

so FUCK OFF

your arguements are full of shit, you try to switch postions in an arugment quicker than a fuckin porn star

Get over it

Your team CHOKES

Cola 01-15-09 04:29 PM

wait

wait

EVERYONE

my team...yeaaaaaaahhhh

THEY RECRUIT!!!

THEY RECRUIT!!!

yaaaaahhh for us having great players

but still choking in every big game

.Ike. 01-15-09 04:32 PM

Quote:
I don't know son. On this sooners recruiting site I saw some article with him saying he talked to Sam Bradford and Bradford said he'd be coming back. This was like a week or two before he today when Bradford announced he'd be back.

And I forget what else, but there is still some hope lol.

I mean, Oklahoma will be in the top 3 next year now that Mark Sanchez is out from USC. Prolly Florida, Texas, Oklahoma.

Oklahoma will be slim at WR. got some good ones, but lost one 4 star to Texas Tech. I mean it'd be perfect oppurtunity for him to come in, get playing time, AND contend for a national title.

Plus, the HUGE news today that Bradford, Gresham, McCoy, and Williams ALL Decided to come back.

I hold out hope :cool:

Who you liking in your top 5?

All I know is I'm sure it'll be Florida, Texas, Oklahoma then not too sure.

uhh pretty much Bear Bryant is widely considered the greatest college coach of all time...for whatever site u got that from to say he is "considered to be top 20"..is like saying Michael Jordan is "considered to be top 20 NBA players ever"...

but uhh...pretty much whether he goes to LSU, Bama, or Oklahoma..they are all at opportune times from WR's..he is going to start wherever he goes..it doesnt matter. Lafell just entered the draft for LSU and they are running short on WR's..Julio is the only WR on Bamas freaking roster...but they have a sick WR recruiting class coming in..with or without Randle. And Oklahoma..obviously for the reasons you said.

but top 5...

1. Florida
2. Texas/OU
3. Texas/OU

4 and 5 will be between...

Alabama (because everyone is coming back except for R. Johnson on a top 5 defense..but nobody knows how well the O will do..may be a little overrated to start the season..may not.)

Oklahoma State (because they are going to be brutal next season..the offense anyways)

USC (because they have 4 and 5 star players all over the field..will have a sick running game..oh..and the number 1 QB has committed to them..to go along with like 2 other 5 star QB's they have just waiting around)

and Ohio State (because of Terrelle Pryor and how insanely overrated they are every single fucking year.)

Virginia Tech will get some consideration but they will prob be top 10....that matchup between them and Alabama to start the 09 season is going to be epic...and i will definitely be attending it just as i did the Clemson beatdown this season.

J. Luth 01-15-09 06:48 PM

Quote:
rofl

hey greatest sports fan ever

a 'did you know'

ANYBODY COULD MAKE A PREDICTION

why?

They never had met before, EVER

so FUCK OFF

your arguements are full of shit, you try to switch postions in an arugment quicker than a fuckin porn star

Get over it

Your team CHOKES

okay

lmaoo

1. Great job making yourself look like an idiot. AGAIN, misunderstanding my point. If you read, which you're showing signs your skills are fading away, I said "It doesn't take a genius to make a prediction". Do you understand what that was saying? So great job coming back like "YOU'RE AN IDIOT, ANYBODY CAN MAKE A PREDICTION!" when that's what I said. lmao kid, you're a joke man.

2. I thought you left? Thanks for providing further evidence you love my nuts. Want me to snap a pic of my dick and upload it for you? So then that way you can tell your bitch to go sleep on the floor and place the picture besides you at night? That way it'd also prevent me from hearing from you while you fantasize about jocking me.

Seriously, at least other people know how to bring up points. You? You call the other person an idiot then repeat what they just said back to you and act as if you've owned them. lmaooo

seriously, don't even bother writing back. You're a waste of oxygen. I'm done responding to you in this thread. My condolences to your wife and kid. I'll keep them in my prayers tonight. As the great Revrend Tim Tebow would say, "God Bless."

J. Luth 01-15-09 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
uhh pretty much Bear Bryant is widely considered the greatest college coach of all time...for whatever site u got that from to say he is "considered to be top 20"..is like saying Michael Jordan is "considered to be top 20 NBA players ever"...

but uhh...pretty much whether he goes to LSU, Bama, or Oklahoma..they are all at opportune times from WR's..he is going to start wherever he goes..it doesnt matter. Lafell just entered the draft for LSU and they are running short on WR's..Julio is the only WR on Bamas freaking roster...but they have a sick WR recruiting class coming in..with or without Randle. And Oklahoma..obviously for the reasons you said.

but top 5...

1. Florida
2. Texas/OU
3. Texas/OU

4 and 5 will be between...

Alabama (because everyone is coming back except for R. Johnson on a top 5 defense..but nobody knows how well the O will do..may be a little overrated to start the season..may not.)

Oklahoma State (because they are going to be brutal next season..the offense anyways)

USC (because they have 4 and 5 star players all over the field..will have a sick running game..oh..and the number 1 QB has committed to them..to go along with like 2 other 5 star QB's they have just waiting around)

and Ohio State (because of Terrelle Pryor and how insanely overrated they are every single fucking year.)

Virginia Tech will get some consideration but they will prob be top 10....that matchup between them and Alabama to start the 09 season is going to be epic...and i will definitely be attending it just as i did the Clemson beatdown this season.

son i just quoted ESPN and that would only make my point stronger lol. I was stating, even the best go through a rough bowl streak. Osborne 7 straight years before he won 3 titles in 4 years. The experience pays off. Bob Stoops is a great coach and will be back.

but word son. Oklahoma St. will be deadly. Even in their bowl game, I'm sure they would have pulled it off, but Dez went down, and Robinson hurt his back. They were kind of shell shocked after that. But They ALMOST beat Texas at home, they played Oklahoma till the last 5 minutes. The defense will be their only concern.

Randle is actually paying a visit to Oklahoma St. this weekend I believe?

But w/e the case, next year will be dope. Harvin left, which will hurt Florida, but they'll be able to manage.

I'm sure as a Bama fan though, all this media love affair for Tebow must annoy the fuck out of you huh? lol

I just watched one game, and I was amazed at the stuff they would say.

Cola 01-15-09 07:19 PM

Quote:
okay

lmaoo

1. Great job making yourself look like an idiot. AGAIN, misunderstanding my point. If you read, which you're showing signs your skills are fading away, I said "It doesn't take a genius to make a prediction". Do you understand what that was saying? So great job coming back like "YOU'RE AN IDIOT, ANYBODY CAN MAKE A PREDICTION!" when that's what I said. lmao kid, you're a joke man.

2. I thought you left? Thanks for providing further evidence you love my nuts. Want me to snap a pic of my dick and upload it for you? So then that way you can tell your bitch to go sleep on the floor and place the picture besides you at night? That way it'd also prevent me from hearing from you while you fantasize about jocking me.

Seriously, at least other people know how to bring up points. You? You call the other person an idiot then repeat what they just said back to you and act as if you've owned them. lmaooo

seriously, don't even bother writing back. You're a waste of oxygen. I'm done responding to you in this thread. My condolences to your wife and kid. I'll keep them in my prayers tonight. As the great Revrend Tim Tebow would say, "God Bless."

i dont think you understnad what it is that you say in the context of WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU TYPED

you were MOCKING him for making a prediction

FUCKING MORON

i flipped that and PROVE that by your OWN mesaurment that ANYBODY could make a FAIR AND ACCURTATE predection based ON THE PAST OUTCOMES

which is what YOU STATED

you were, like yeah...anybody can just say...'oooo someones gonna whoop *instert name*'s ass'

well...yeah, faggot...anybody CAN say that based on the fact that NOBODY had seen them play...EVER

dude, your such fuckin punk

your the lil bitch in highschool that would flip on his own friend to make sure he dont detention in order to make sure your parents wouldn't be mad

grow a dick bro

its obvious you've never had to struggle in YOUR life

what other normal being would give a fuck about some college organization that has no impact on their life the way you do?

i bet if Bob Stoopes came up to you, you would drop down and say..please, i will orally satisfy you until you cum inside my mouth and give me lil Stoopes babies

such a rich spoiled ass kid, fuck off faggot

J. Luth 01-15-09 09:02 PM

From this...

Quote:
shit, rofl

i was gonna just come back with the same blahzah blahzah arguement

but really, i figured...only a bitch would wanna get into a bitch fight

so you win :thumbup:

YOU THE MAN SPUL!!! YOU THE MAN!!

to this...

Quote:
i dont think you understnad what it is that you say in the context of WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU TYPED

you were MOCKING him for making a prediction

FUCKING MORON

i flipped that and PROVE that by your OWN mesaurment that ANYBODY could make a FAIR AND ACCURTATE predection based ON THE PAST OUTCOMES

which is what YOU STATED

you were, like yeah...anybody can just say...'oooo someones gonna whoop *instert name*'s ass'

well...yeah, faggot...anybody CAN say that based on the fact that NOBODY had seen them play...EVER

dude, your such fuckin punk

your the lil bitch in highschool that would flip on his own friend to make sure he dont detention in order to make sure your parents wouldn't be mad

grow a dick bro

its obvious you've never had to struggle in YOUR life

what other normal being would give a fuck about some college organization that has no impact on their life the way you do?

i bet if Bob Stoopes came up to you, you would drop down and say..please, i will orally satisfy you until you cum inside my mouth and give me lil Stoopes babies

such a rich spoiled ass kid, fuck off faggot

Chalk another one up for the kid, homies.

ONE LUTH