RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hall Of Names (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247364)

JTR 08-26-08 01:48 PM

im actually glad that's the only verse you used to judge my skill, cuz thats the same miniscule amount of my skills im going to use to completely crush you in a text battle

American Tiger 08-26-08 03:07 PM

good. we both know you wont go near audio. but thats fine. text it is. set it up your rules. and use as little skill as possible by all means. that'll just make it look more landslided.

JTR 08-26-08 03:36 PM

yea it'll make it look a lot more land-slinded when people realise i can beat you using my worst shit

and like i said i'd rip you in audio too if i had a mic to use, cuz dawg you suck at that even worse then you do at text ahahaha

American Tiger 08-26-08 03:45 PM

good stop talkin an start seetin up bad ass

In-Vision 08-26-08 04:01 PM

your record is about to say 2-3

Brydon 08-26-08 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
your record is about to say 2-3

There doing text not audio dude.................

Soz jus letting you know :thumbup:

J. Luth 08-26-08 05:00 PM

Jags-Pats madden now

American Tiger 08-26-08 05:33 PM

Lets do madden at 10 tonight.......
lemme know if u got.....
Call of Duty 4 or MLB2K8

J. Luth 08-26-08 07:04 PM

^got COD 4, but haven't played in months. I gotta get back on it tho. I used to hold my own. had 1.15 K/d ratio. Started like .30 first month, so my current ability should be better. But word, my dudes who did team tactical with me both were over 1.30 lol. but COD 4 is ill as hell

no MLB. I'ma mariners fan, baseball makes me sick right now lol

but 10 is good man

Cola 08-26-08 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
1. Dont tell me what to do like your above me. no.
no ne ways....heres a JTR verse.
Im poopin on any rapper whos stupid and writtens are useless
only time Sagat was ever on fire is when hes hit with hadoukens
I listen to music while i dump skeet on ya chick and cum leaks
my dick in her bum cheeks, have her leg shakin like chun-lis
fuckin like monkeys, but you dont care if your chicks a meat biter
cuz we all know you Bi-son like the boss from street fighter
ima heat writer, a freak liker, if a bitch rejects ya you cant rag at the whore
Cuz i aint even talking bout ur name when i say ur balls Sagat the floor
and bitch quit rappin, you aint nice and flow shitty yo
The only time we liked Sagat is when he hosted americas home videos
and we seen ur a savage freak, no shirt red scars and damaged feats
with a face like a fuckin sea creature so can we please get this manatee
plus ur nuts soooooo loose i heard they sag and fall
and you remind me of Goku the way you always Dragon balls
You dont go strong, ya flows wrong and you no don
Im Saiyan that you aint super enough to Gohan

personally I'm not impressed at all. I could drop something equally as good as this right now, and I'm not even a text head any more. There are and were alot better textcee's back when I was winning the Open Mic tournaments spul was hosting.

rofl, either battle JTR or shut the fuck up

Kirk 08-26-08 07:05 PM

^Get on windows live, faggot.

American Tiger 08-26-08 07:12 PM

my kill ratio is 0.85 but I sucked like horribly in the beggining. I only started to really understand the gameplay at like level 40....Im in the 2nd prestige 55 now but i refuse to lose all my guns again

J. Luth 08-26-08 07:14 PM

^exactly man. My boy up to level 10 almost i'm like fuck it i wanna keep my Red camo. :yee1:

but i actually could do it and be fine, because I just use the M-16. Red dot sight, and i forget what second thing i had. lol double tap, or something else. shit forget.

but word 10 oclock. We play some COD tommorow or something. Cuz I gotta whoop trip's ass at 11. dude talked so much shit last night, got blown out 35-14 lol

American Tiger 08-26-08 07:16 PM

Im sik at call of duty but im booty in madden......i'll let you post the score tomorrow. its guaranteed to be dirty

I'm AK
Bandoiler
Deadly Shot
Matrydome

J. Luth 08-26-08 07:25 PM

lol word, martydome too. sucks tho in hardcore.

hardcore teamdeath match is hands down illest mode. lol

American Tiger 08-26-08 07:39 PM

no way...i live off my radar and triger happy fuks

J. Luth 08-26-08 07:44 PM

iunno hardcore makes it more realistic. No 5+ shots to kill people, just takes one headshot, or few to the body

J. Luth 08-26-08 07:59 PM

fuck itman, i'm on you on, let's just go now. lol got the madden itch

American Tiger 08-26-08 08:00 PM

lmao i leave my xbox on 24/7 it always says im on

J. Luth 08-26-08 08:01 PM

well i meant you online now as in you posting on RV. let's go now lol

JTR 08-26-08 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
who gives a shit man?

its a total cock suck of a forum section anyway..

you can see it that way

not our faults it ended up all the best text heads on the site were also godly indivuduals aside from rapping so we all got along for the most part

it's okk though all the ugly girls in highschool say the the same kinda things about the chearleaders :)

La Cosa Nostra 08-26-08 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
you can see it that way

not our faults it ended up all the best text heads on the site were also godly indivuduals aside from rapping so we all got along for the most part

it's okk though all the ugly girls in highschool say the the same kinda things about the chearleaders :)

you would know what ugly girls say, you date them...

but to be honest.. explaining why a forum subsection thats based on bigging up (often not even that dope) forum members is gonna have to take second priority to eating KFC right at this moment...

sorry bud.

08-26-08 08:47 PM

Nicky Jett 25
SPuL 15
2v 11
JTR 7
LL Cool K 7
Obama Boy 6
In-Vision 6
Kirk 4
Brydon 3
High-Dro 3
Sir 2
Baphomet 2
-White Powder- 2
Adam 2
Lyriclesolja 1
Dabatos 1
Mimesis 1
.Ike. 1
Sean Gunner 1
BigTony.Self 1
286 1

how many in the hall of names forum is in this thread's hall of names?

=o

JTR 08-26-08 08:52 PM

Quote:
you would know what ugly girls say, you date them...

but to be honest.. explaining why a forum subsection thats based on bigging up (often not even that dope) forum members is gonna have to take second priority to eating KFC right at this moment...

sorry bud.

that didnt make sense so yea, i wouldn't doubt that you're chowing down on that KFC

anyone who's in there for text, is better then you at text battles by the way, and are the dopest text battlers to be active on this site

08-26-08 08:58 PM

thing is, I don't consider their text verses very clever at all, the last clever text verse i saw by one of them (the only) was a verse written by SPUL where spul stole an ass load of jokes from some internet joke site. "I turned it into rap that's not biting!!!!"

Whatever. I woulda been more interested in the joke site than spul's verse if I had known that's where all the cleverness came from..

If you told me "oh be quiet 2v I would son you in a text battle" I would say who the fuck cares.. cuz no 1 fucking does, text is wack and double sided and anything can happen, especially on RV

I'll keep you in mind next time i hit up a joke site tho

text is refreshing enough to make u realize that the art of joke-telling is absolutely ruined by being written down, unless it's clever ..

J. Luth 08-26-08 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
thing is, I don't consider their text verses very clever at all, the last clever text verse i saw by one of them (the only) was a verse written by SPUL where spul stole an ass load of jokes from some internet joke site. "I turned it into rap that's not biting!!!!"

Whatever. I woulda been more interested in the joke site than spul's verse if I had known that's where all the cleverness came from..

If you told me "oh be quiet 2v I would son you in a text battle" I would say who the fuck cares.. cuz no 1 fucking does, text is wack and double sided and anything can happen, especially on RV

I'll keep you in mind next time i hit up a joke site tho

text is refreshing enough to make u realize that the art of joke-telling is absolutely ruined by being written down, unless it's clever ..

shh... you're dissing baph's clever idea too b.

*refreshes page again*

let me rape you and your facial hair b

J. Luth 08-26-08 09:12 PM

btw, yes the kid is a Godly individual, to whoever said it. SNAKEEE

43 sign ups in not even 4 days. PEEP THE SIG B!!

08-26-08 09:13 PM

nah b i cant even look at a dick that's been in the exhaust pipe of an eclipse..

how bout this... i close my eyes and punch you in the face b..

La Cosa Nostra 08-26-08 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
that didnt make sense so yea, i wouldn't doubt that you're chowing down on that KFC

anyone who's in there for text, is better then you at text battles by the way, and are the dopest text battlers to be active on this site

whoa man..

you sound like the leader of some fucken chess club right now.. geeked out lad..

i admit.. im better at battling when the other dude is standing right infront of me and i can mock their steez.. their looks, what they wear...

getting crowd reactions... fronting up on people.. ACTUALLY FREESTYLING shit sorry cuz.. im talking about shit you wouldnt know about..

good on you bud.. all im sayin is making threads to big up forum members or text battlers or whatever you like to call yourselves is a cocksuck...

are you denying that?

or sticking with some "your not making sence" argument mechanism..

or what

J. Luth 08-26-08 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
nah b i cant even look at a dick that's been in the exhaust pipe of an eclipse..

how bout this... i close my eyes and punch you in the face b..

Of course you can't b, it'd be up in your ass. Unless your head shoved up there b.

Quit smacking the mean wenis, and make a play b make a play

JTR 08-26-08 10:12 PM

Quote:
whoa man..

you sound like the leader of some fucken chess club right now.. geeked out lad..

i admit.. im better at battling when the other dude is standing right infront of me and i can mock their steez.. their looks, what they wear...

getting crowd reactions... fronting up on people.. ACTUALLY FREESTYLING shit sorry cuz.. im talking about shit you wouldnt know about..

good on you bud.. all im sayin is making threads to big up forum members or text battlers or whatever you like to call yourselves is a cocksuck...

are you denying that?

or sticking with some "your not making sence" argument mechanism..

or what

The way you phrased your sentance, you made sense in the sense that i could understand what you meant... but didn't in the sense that you made no fucking sense lmfaoo. So im glad i was able to explain that, anywayss, already told you I freestyle battle and was in a tournament for much music (canadian mtv) over here doing that for fun.

And we are text battlers and we are forum members cuz hello, just like you, we registered to a forum, and then we wrote lines that rhymed to make fun of eachother.

And what do you call yourself? Cuz i'm pretty sure you're a forum member, a moderator, and all the other shit they use to classify people on this fancy lil website

If the idea in general is a cocksuck to you then that's ok I guess, it's to commemorate feats people did which were impressive or aided to the site

Same reason there's a hall of fame for everything from Rock and Roll to any sport to shit you prolly never heard of and dont care bout just like here on RV.

:thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 08-27-08 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
The way you phrased your sentance, you made sense in the sense that i could understand what you meant... but didn't in the sense that you made no fucking sense lmfaoo. So im glad i was able to explain that, anywayss, already told you I freestyle battle and was in a tournament for much music (canadian mtv) over here doing that for fun.

And we are text battlers and we are forum members cuz hello, just like you, we registered to a forum, and then we wrote lines that rhymed to make fun of eachother.

And what do you call yourself? Cuz i'm pretty sure you're a forum member, a moderator, and all the other shit they use to classify people on this fancy lil website

If the idea in general is a cocksuck to you then that's ok I guess, it's to commemorate feats people did which were impressive or aided to the site

Same reason there's a hall of fame for everything from Rock and Roll to any sport to shit you prolly never heard of and dont care bout just like here on RV.

:thumbup:

whatever pal..

we got different views on this shit..

i wont hold it against you

Cola 08-27-08 03:56 PM

battle god damn it

Nynth Degree 08-28-08 08:06 PM

I got the fuckin' munchies

Should I get a tendercrisp from Burger King, or a baconator from Wendy's?

Cola 08-28-08 09:38 PM

baconator shits on everything

Magic5 08-28-08 10:53 PM

Fuck a baconator, you serious? That shit is trash.

08-29-08 08:46 AM

all of fast food is trash.

Brydon 08-29-08 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
all of fast food is trash.

How can you say that 2v???

Yes it maybe unhealthy.............

But fast food is not only the easiest food to eat but the niceist food ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my opinion ya know.....

Cola 08-29-08 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Fuck a baconator, you serious? That shit is trash.

Fuck you .

In-Vision 08-29-08 08:21 PM

wendys in general isn't very good. Their crispy chicken nuggets and frosties are about the only good products they offer.