RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Yo, check it!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=120388)

Miss. Lyricist 06-18-04 11:28 PM

Wtf... How'd you know my name is Michaele? Who told you that? lol

I'm just a year younger, a freshman in highschool this coming August.

Wordz AhGod 06-18-04 11:29 PM

Im just fukin wit tha man, calm ya assess down yo. it aint that seriouse.

SPuL™ 06-18-04 11:30 PM

lol I took a wild guess? ;)

Nah, but fo reel, in yo profile you show yo MSN sn. and your MSN sn has yo first name. lol

Wordz AhGod 06-18-04 11:30 PM

It's part of Ur instant Message stuff. for some one "dis-closed" U dont cover Up too good. Ha ha.

Miss. Lyricist 06-18-04 11:33 PM

Whatever "Eye". I didn't think anyone would be smart enough to actually look at my profile, so. I wouldn't bother lookin at your Eye.

SPuL™ 06-18-04 11:37 PM

^wow, I jus checked some of yo battles from yo sig, and you got some hot shit. Keep doin' yo thang. PEACE $8$

Miss. Lyricist 06-18-04 11:47 PM

Thanks man. What kind of battles are counted in my text wins? Will those be included, and if so, I can't help but wonder the fuck when...

SPuL™ 06-18-04 11:51 PM

lol Ok, all your text battles, the two you are in, will be counted in yo text record RIGHT after you get the win or loss. Right then, you won't even notice it. lol And all audio wins go on Audio. that's how it goes, yo. PEACE $8$

Miss. Lyricist 06-19-04 12:01 AM

How do I got the win? I've already got the majority of votes in both battles.

Did you check out my pic? That's what I look like... When my hair's not braided I look younger.

SPuL™ 06-19-04 12:03 AM

you get it when you get 5 votes.

Yea, I did. You hot. Keep it up. lol :cool: $8$

Miss. Lyricist 06-19-04 12:41 AM

Back atcha mayne. :thumbup:

Wordz AhGod 06-19-04 04:21 AM

Miss L.
Yo, I aint hatin on tha man or U, I saw Ur pic too. U alright. I was just stateing were the man got Ur name from, no need to get mad. I start shit wit my lyrics not wit lil shit like that. Spul, Iv heard some of Ur audio, it needs work I think. I only heard about 2 or 3 and it was nasty and off beat. which one is Ur best so I could see wat U realy sound like.

Wordz AhGod 06-19-04 04:22 AM

Spul looks indian but he sound black some how. it was wierd as hell and low quality, tell me watz up.

SPuL™ 06-19-04 07:25 AM

yea, the "Two Sides" one sucks badly.lol Gotta take that shit down soon. Cuz I jus have a trial version of Cool Edit so I jus fucked around wit the features, and yea, it kinda fucked up my voice and made it all high pitch and screwed up the beat. The verse for song, is low quality, and it's my voice wit no editing. The My Story one, low quality too, flow is off. Basically a rough draft. Stupid trackstar, is jus something I made in 5 mins for one of my friends at school. She needed it for a latin project, so I had no time. And I basically was whisperin' it, cuz my parents were home, and they don't like me playin' rap music loud. But the "On Fire" karaoke battle wit L.I., is my best quality sound sample. The beat is great quality, and my voice is good on there. The flow is little off in the first verse and beginnin' part, because I used hip-hop ejay 5 to record it. So I recorded the voice separate. And HHE5 fucks up the flow. sO i had to do some editin' and shit to fit it together, and I guess that didn't work out the greatest. But the 2nd verse is good timin'.
Yea, the main reason for the bad quality is because of this:
Before I had Hip-hop Ejay 5, I always recorded wit Windows Movie Maker. and that is NOT meant for rappin'. I jus use the record narration feature. Then I play the beat on Realplayer REALLY loud, all the way up most of the time. Then I used my cheap $5 computer mic to record wit. So in turn it produced loq quality piece of shit material. lol But yea, now I figured out how to work this hip-hop ejay recordin' thing, so I'll be doin' better quality stuff.

SPuL™ 06-19-04 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss. Lyricist
Back atcha mayne. :thumbup:

weerd. :cool: lol

Miss. Lyricist 06-19-04 09:21 PM

I ain't mad atcha dog. You a little hard when it comes to da criticism. "Alright" lol. I guess I can accept that.

SPuL™ 06-19-04 11:23 PM

^weerd. Gotta keep it cool like that. lol

Miss. Lyricist 06-19-04 11:27 PM

I'm mild tempered person... I think. lol I haven't blown up at anyone yet. :D

SPuL™ 06-19-04 11:31 PM

yea, I have. lol In this thread to, I think. :cool:

Miss. Lyricist 06-19-04 11:48 PM

People always gotta be hatin' on the fine brothas and sistas...

SPuL™ 06-19-04 11:52 PM

^lol fashos. :laugh: Nothin' we can do. lol

Miss. Lyricist 06-19-04 11:55 PM

Yah... And that sucks. But if me and my disser were face to face it'd be a whole different story... :D

FlowIntelligent. 06-20-04 12:04 AM

str8 pix spul....& nice bibby jersey...<

Miss. Lyricist 06-20-04 03:36 AM

Yo, SPuL, can I claim you as mine? lol j/k

SPuL™ 06-20-04 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
str8 pix spul....& nice bibby jersey...<

Weerd. :cool: representin' my Kings till the day I fuckin' die!!! :cussing: :cool: lol

Miss L, yea, fashos you can. lol I don't mind. :cool: :thumbup:

Miss. Lyricist 06-20-04 05:58 PM

Perhaps I should make my own club: Miss. Lyricist’s Niggas. lmao I’m stupid as hell... You could be No. 1. ;)

SPuL™ 06-20-04 06:05 PM

yea, lol. Fashos. And you should join my crew, Blue Print. Go try-out. Tell them I said you got hot shit and stuff.

Miss. Lyricist 06-20-04 06:09 PM

Damn, I'm already in the V.A., but I'll drop 'em if you want me to. lol

SPuL™ 06-20-04 06:19 PM

wll, it depends. Who is in the V.A? Cuz Blueprint has some good vets, that you could learn from. ;)

Miss. Lyricist 06-20-04 06:22 PM

Trigga Matrix... Some other niggas that I don't know... Check out the verbal assassinz thread if you want more info. But it seems as if they're low on members.

SPuL™ 06-20-04 11:47 PM

yea, I checked them out. They are ok, nothin' great in my opinion. But BluePrint is one of the top crews. I'm in there, we got J-Poll, DP, DaClassic, Vango and some other hot emcees, and femcess. you should join us. :cool:

Wordz AhGod 06-21-04 12:20 AM

Im lookin for members in my crew, C.H.K. - Cold hearted Killaz, I did'nt pick the name but oh well, my rap name is all I need and Iv got more than a few of those so fuck it. so far we've got me, WillNove, Verbal Violence, and this chick wit a really weird name that I havent even heard from sence they told me about her a long while back. We battle each other to get aquainted wit each others styles and shit. U guyz should hit up my current battle wit WillNova and see wat I mean. plus we need a few more people to join in the crazyness.

SPuL™ 06-21-04 12:25 AM

ggood luck wit that.

Wordz AhGod 06-21-04 12:29 AM

I wrote my second verse in our battle, my first was wak so I felt like I had to come harder the second time. Im still a lil sick and shit but I could think straight this time so It should be a lil better then the last, plus last time I was chatting online wit this girl Im trying to get wit. This time Im "bitch free" so it'll be better.

SPuL™ 06-21-04 12:31 AM

ok, lol, I might do it now, but it's 12:28 A.M, so maybe not. But I'll hit it up tommorow, fashos.

FlowIntelligent. 06-21-04 12:34 AM

lol spul pimpin now....gettin gurls to switch crews and all dam lol

Wordz AhGod 06-21-04 12:36 AM

Do wat U want dawg, Im in no hurry, my shit is done. Its all up to U now.

SPuL™ 06-21-04 12:37 AM

LMFAO @ Flow. Yea, fashos. Jus tryin' to help out my crew. :cool:

FlowIntelligent. 06-21-04 01:06 AM

sure you are....you trying to get some internet head lol dont gotta lie to me spul its ok

SPuL™ 06-21-04 11:19 AM

^lol :laugh: nah, don't even think that's possible. lol