RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Real Vette (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135609)

Triple_N 08-31-04 06:34 PM

Yo no beef or disrespect to you carson but I never seen anyone dat looked easier to rob then you, I got nothing against you but if you ever came to nyc, dat whip would be mine, fo sure.....dats a nice ride tho man, make sure u drive thru safe places...1

The Jett 08-31-04 07:06 PM

No beef or disrespect back....

but the only way you would get near my house would be in a garbage truck or carrying a leaf blower.

And believe me....New York is the last place in the world I wanna be.
The City of Scum.

SycklyFlowetic 08-31-04 10:06 PM

Thought You Claimed Yur Not A Vet?

Triple_N 08-31-04 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
No beef or disrespect back....

but the only way you would get near my house would be in a garbage truck or carrying a leaf blower.

And believe me....New York is the last place in the world I wanna be.
The City of Scum.

Still no disrespect but dat^^^^was a very stereotypical, bigotting, shovenistic statement you made but I'll let it slide, but remember no one is untouchable not even the wealthy and well guarded, not a threat jus dropping knowledge holla back!!!!

Gut 09-01-04 12:31 AM

^ word, but i wont let that slide.. dont let me hear anything bad bout east coast. fuck you and fuck westcoast bigheads that gut shit against eastcoast. and u can guarentee that collab that u wunted wit me in it aint gunna happen. (aimed towards CarsonJetX2, not u TripleN)

coo. peeps. pix. :)

The Jett 09-02-04 11:35 AM

Check my location moron.....

BOSTON
I also have a place's in Marlyand and Miami....

that collab? that's fine....was given u a lil respect....
but um.....thats ok....ur down 1-0 in our battle....probly 5-0....

and ur pic?....I could fit volleyball's in ur nostril's...
u teradactyl frontin bitch....-1

**And by the way....I dont get stereotypical untill sum one gets it with me...Don't push the whole rich lil white boy act on me....and then get offended when i throw the whole poor srungy black boy thing on you. Don't say nuttin true (which it was)...unless you want the truth back at you.

The Jett 09-02-04 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SycklyFlowetic
Thought You Claimed Yur Not A Vet?

I'm not. what are you getting at?

Gut 09-02-04 05:03 PM

the fuck? i dont need your respect dont even assume shit like that. and that battle aint goin no where dawg. this site is dead. and im pretty sure that i would win if we gut any votes thin

The Jett 09-02-04 07:25 PM

Don't worry the votes will come in....

alot of the audio heads aren't active right now.

And I didn't mean you need my respect....
I was simply bein polite and tryin to keep a good audio head active on the site.
but honestly.....
I beat you.....no hate.....I've had people off this site....
say I beat you.....you have good flow...good beat.....
But its kinda gargled....
Why I wanted to work wit you...we could make each other better....

But if you wanna be mr cocky retard...thats fine as well....

there's your reply. -1

Triple_N 09-02-04 08:52 PM

My statement wasn't stereotypical becuz your kneeling in front of a whip dat costs grip, so its gonna be a general assumption dat u got money, also your frail and pale looking no disrespect jus fact. So, I know I could have u crying, an pleeding for ya life as I took ya wallet an ya whip but u have never seen me before and assumed dat I was a poor minority only good enuff to do your landscaping, dats a rasict statement and its sad dat u have dat mentality but I am pretty sure your whole neighbor thinks like you, so its not your fault its the environment u grew up in dat molded u into a bigot.

Gut 09-03-04 02:07 AM

dont hate on my 5 doller mic!!

The Jett 09-03-04 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
My statement wasn't stereotypical becuz your kneeling in front of a whip dat costs grip, so its gonna be a general assumption dat u got money, also your frail and pale looking no disrespect jus fact. So, I know I could have u crying, an pleeding for ya life as I took ya wallet an ya whip but u have never seen me before and assumed dat I was a poor minority only good enuff to do your landscaping, dats a rasict statement and its sad dat u have dat mentality but I am pretty sure your whole neighbor thinks like you, so its not your fault its the environment u grew up in dat molded u into a bigot.

problem is. you assumed as well.
I gallop and own race horses.
My stength is no doubt equall if not more than yours.

You don't have to grow up slumy to be able to handle yourself.
And believe me....
I'm not tryna hype myself up....But a few people like you have made that mistake before...

The pale frail look....and he's rich....
"meanin I can whoop his as an steal his car"...
I think not...

And believe this. that car isn't empty when I drive.
And I don't play fair. And I'm not talkin guns.

Triple_N 09-03-04 04:41 PM

Like stated before no disrespect but I wasn't trying to compete with you about whos stronger, I jus stated the fact dat I would take ya whip. I could careless about ya life "u gallop horses"<----I care why? I don't know how strong you are but I seriously doubt u are equally as strong as me. Have u ever heard the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words." well i believe dat statements true and your pic basically shows what your all about and it ain't hard to tell that u can easily be broken.

The Jett 09-03-04 06:48 PM

Why am I argueing with a kid on the internet sayin he's gonna take my...

Whip

sayin whip insteada car alone should just have clue'd me on not to even bother.

Keep thinkin you can steal my car....
It's a good way to live life.....end it. -1

badgurl3136 09-06-04 11:01 PM

welp i think u look good so holla at me sumtime!

bLiNkZ 09-07-04 05:29 AM

you carson u got a sick ride bro....
i jsut bought ma uncles skyline GT-R, gunna do tha shit up, i wanna get into driftin...

The Jett 09-07-04 11:38 AM

I love skylines.

lil C.A.L.I 09-21-04 02:47 PM

that shits tight ill post a pic of my car that i bought from a car show aight!!!

~Sonofisis~ 09-21-04 06:30 PM

this dude looks like a wigga to me.. no wonder he's a goofy lookin white dude on a rap site with a goofy voice.. it makes since now.

Klassic 09-21-04 06:45 PM

how gay can u get?, man corvette and whats that stock rims? i thought u said u were maid

The Jett 09-21-04 11:56 PM

They look stock to you?

wow....there hamman's fool.
any ways...I think I've explained this before....
I used to have a 2003 BMW M3 Roadster.
Hamman makes all the after market parts for BMW.
I had the whole Hamman after market kit on the car....
and when i traded it in I put the factory rims back on it.

amazingly enuff....the wheels made for a german car, fit a corvette....
I eventually took them off though an traded them in for sum focal's on my project car.
I have the factory black silver Z06 wheels on my vetter now.

an Sonic.....i thought u retired?
dont u have like a 7-11 to hold up?
or a honda to steal?
or a local jail to go look for daddy?
(black boy)

Klassic 09-22-04 12:04 AM

oh shit u gonna fucked up at some poin in ur life man, and i might be the first one. And carson if u gonna be a wigga, drive a cadi or a lexus. Or is it to hood fo ya, and ma daddy is in jail so wut! bot all of us got it made and easy like some bitches.

50Cal. 09-22-04 02:53 AM

a raicst rapper aint this some shit go listen to rock bitch and only fag drive corvettes

The Jett 09-22-04 11:51 AM

Racist? O I get it. Im supposed to take (white dude) or (white boy) from a black kid.
Because He's got darker skin, I should worry bout gettin fucked up.

$Lx....I had an Ls400, I totaled it when I was 17.
And not all of us had it good? I had it good?
not that it matter's....but I guarantee I worked 50x more than any of you kids at your age.
And that is why I have it good NOW.

And...empire....don't be such a hypocrit...
a raicst rapper aint this some shit go listen to rock bitch and only fag drive corvettes

Sean.C 09-22-04 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLiNkZ
you carson u got a sick ride bro....
i jsut bought ma uncles skyline GT-R, gunna do tha shit up, i wanna get into driftin...

unless you hella rich and live in asia i dought you got a skyline gt-r there like 100k stock pluss another 20 to ship it anywere and i dought your uncle sold it to ya for less then 90k

Klassic 09-22-04 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
Racist? O I get it. Im supposed to take (white dude) or (white boy) from a black kid.
Because He's got darker skin, I should worry bout gettin fucked up.

$Lx....I had an Ls400, I totaled it when I was 17.
And not all of us had it good? I had it good?
not that it matter's....but I guarantee I worked 50x more than any of you kids at your age.
And that is why I have it good NOW.

And...empire....don't be such a hypocrit...

my age? kids? man fuck u u a kid, a kid wit a big ego. So wut if it was kinda hard fo u to. But did u eva had to sell dope? did u eva wanna quit but realized that u will not have no money? lifes lesson, i got more street cred than anyone ull eva know combined, so SHUT THE FUCK UP

The Jett 09-30-04 02:22 PM

U have to sell dope....

sure....and on ur spare time u bought a computer wit ur drug money....
got AOL hooked up...
and came on rapverse.com....

what is with these moron's...I swear....I can just shake my head....

**by the way...."U dont HAVE to sell dope, GET A JOB"

distilled 09-30-04 03:27 PM

why dont the pictures work Jet

The Jett 06-15-09 01:35 PM

ah hahahahahah now gimme theat bikini pic!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:40 PM

rofl we all seen this pic where u were washin some neighbours car for $5.i said post a pic now,with proof that its yours......c'mon son

The Jett 06-15-09 01:42 PM

O holy shitness.....

I decided to plant a pic of me an some ones corvette 5 yrs ago for this very moment.

Get the fuck outta heah!
Bikini Pics NOW!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:47 PM

i didnt say show me the pic i've alredy seen from 5 yrs ago where u were squatting by some corvette rofl...

i said show me NOW that u own one,with proof n i dont mean stand beside one dude...hey u dont even gotta go outside...take a pic of ur ownership title whatever the fuck n take a pic of u sittin in it with some keys or something....prove it n u got the bikini pic u can jack off to c'mon son lets go

The Jett 06-15-09 01:58 PM

OMG Your such a HOE! Your Owned! Your Done! Finished! Goodbye!

Accelerate 06-15-09 01:58 PM

ur gay if u dont wanna see a bikini pic. I'd look at anyone in a bikini, actually... well any girl. even your grandmother.. shit ive been to the beaches in miami.. skin all flabby and hanging out the one piece.. mmm mm mmmm delightful!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
OMG Your such a HOE! Your Owned! Your Done! Finished! Goodbye!

how ya figure that?u want me to prove somethin i want u to prove something...that u're not a front....i agreed u agreed but u can't hold up ur end dude....wtf is such a hoe about a fuckin bikini?

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
ur gay if u dont wanna see a bikini pic. I'd look at anyone in a bikini, actually... well any girl. even your grandmother.. shit ive been to the beaches in miami.. skin all flabby and hanging out the one piece.. mmm mm mmmm delightful!

i been sayin dude's a closet homo.he wears pink shirts n he's extra feminine n way too cuddlie with the dudes on this board haha....thanks for provin my point

The Jett 06-15-09 03:31 PM

I PROVED IT. RIGHT HERE! I POSTED THIS IN 04!

you cant keep asking for more proof. thats not how it goes. Bikini Pic now.

and you know what else? Youre really fuckin pathetic......
I was thinkin an it took me 1 search in member mugshots to find that corvette thread. As much research as you do......you never bring that thread to attention? Bwah! your such a skank! an u know it!

Bikini pics!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 03:58 PM

rofl thanks for provin me right that u dont and never did have a corvette.if u did it would be very easy for u to prove it.i can go squat beside any car take a pic n say hey its mine rv,that dont prove shit.ive already seen that pic ,ive told u numerous times ive seen it n called u on frontin about ownin it,so why would u go look up the same pic ive already seen?u dont own no corvette n never did.case closed

The Jett 06-15-09 04:04 PM

I PROVED IT. RIGHT HERE! I POSTED THIS IN 04!

you cant keep asking for more proof. thats not how it goes. Bikini Pic now.

and you know what else? Youre really fuckin pathetic......
I was thinkin an it took me 1 search in member mugshots to find that corvette thread. As much research as you do......you never bring that thread to attention? Bwah! your such a skank! an u know it!

Bikini pics!

steve_swagger 06-15-09 04:25 PM

if its your whip go take a pic right now and shut her up if not your full of shit