RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rv Rapper vs Rv Rapper... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144136)

SPuL™ 08-22-04 02:53 PM

L.I.

Lady Fiya v.s DML

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 02:54 PM

spul is really annoying.

can people stop mentioning my name, & if they do, say Poppa :)

Ca'lam 08-22-04 02:54 PM

FIya

killabwoy Vs. Password

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 02:55 PM

Password

Calamity Vs Superior

Abraxas 08-22-04 02:56 PM

Calamity

Poppa cap vs. E Looch

SPuL™ 08-22-04 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity
you know what spull even kingz said i "killed you".. ur "best" buddy.. so sit down... and stop speaking my name and grow the fuck up.. its a bttle site.. leave shit alone.. u getting on my nerves with this female bitching.. ur 16 and ur male.. learn to drop shit and not give a fuck.. u acting really phemonine right now..

virt

one-man-abnd Vs. Apo

lol @ the droppin' and not give a shit. Remember it was you who claimed about the dickridin' shit lol. Not me, I was done wit it, but yea, you gotta complain to Strobe and shit. But too bad it don't matter no more.

And yea, since you doin' text still. Let's battle. And don't say that shit about Audio is dif than text, cuz we still got a tag too in audio. but yea, let's go in text. let's see if you can back up yo smacktalkin', hoe.

E-looch

WP v.s Metaphysik (text)

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 02:57 PM

who is one man band?

Abraxas 08-22-04 02:57 PM

Metaphyick

G vs. Superior

Ca'lam 08-22-04 02:58 PM

^ didnt even read

white powder..

Feeble Mind Vs. acceleration

Ca'lam 08-22-04 03:00 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=138611
^ one of one-man-bands battles.. hes pretty good..

...blah... Vs. Carson (text)

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 03:05 PM

haha 1 man band haha

cause a "state of emergency"(000) but ya couldnt be a "thousand" times better than me if i gave ya "triple-the-digits"
you dont wanna fiddle'-with-this-shit, cos ya always "cummin up short"...like ya had ya dick-in-a-midget

^HOW FUCKIN PLAYED IS THAT. He started ok with dental record line, rest was shit, pointless multies tellin us weak shit.

meh

Poppa > OMB

Poppa > Reckless

so stay off his nuts dick head.

& dont come with the "i do audio im a real emcee". YOU DO, do audio & ur not good at it.

<-----doesnt rap, he rhymes & DJ's so nah, I aint callin u out, I just want u 2 realise SPuL u have ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of learning to do before u flap ur gums with ur ego.

I said that nicely :)

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 03:07 PM

menna say writes, dammit my rant seems less angry now

Sik Wit It 08-22-04 03:07 PM

==>ECKO<== vs J DOT

SPuL™ 08-22-04 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa Kap
haha 1 man band haha

cause a "state of emergency"(000) but ya couldnt be a "thousand" times better than me if i gave ya "triple-the-digits"
you dont wanna fiddle'-with-this-shit, cos ya always "cummin up short"...like ya had ya dick-in-a-midget

^HOW FUCKIN PLAYED IS THAT. He started ok with dental record line, rest was shit, pointless multies tellin us weak shit.

meh

Poppa > OMB

Poppa > Reckless

so stay off his nuts dick head.

& dont come with the "i do audio im a real emcee". YOU DO, do audio & ur not good at it.

<-----doesnt rap, he rhymes & DJ's so nah, I aint callin u out, I just want u 2 realise SPuL u have ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of learning to do before u flap ur gums with ur ego.

I said that nicely :)

lol WTF was that for? lol :laugh:

Sik Wit It 08-22-04 03:09 PM

J DOT vs ==>ECKO<==

~Lady Fiya~ 08-22-04 03:09 PM

Ecko would merk the shit outta J DOT..

me vs. calamity

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 03:09 PM

hurtin peoples feelings on the net makes me laugh when im bored or drunk.

Restricted 08-22-04 03:11 PM

Look Spul I Got Your Back...Dope Head No Doubt..

Calamity I've Never Seen You Really Prevail In Anything...What Are You Seriously Good At?

Poppa LOL....I Don't Talk To Anybody From RV Anymore Really...and IF I Do Its About Crews or Going To A New Site.

I Could Merk You Easily....and No LI Is Not No-Showing....I Talked To Him and HE Said He Is Gonna Try and Find Time To Finish Tourney..

~R~

L.I. 08-22-04 03:15 PM

L.I. vs R Rated...text....say word!

Ca'lam 08-22-04 03:16 PM

-R-.. stray outa this rofl.. i aint even gonna diss on you, cause i try to give u fuckin feedback, you get all bitchy on me.. now i would stoop low to ya'll arguin.. but i have a life, and seein as ya'll getting on my nerves with bitc shit... and YOU only prevail at fucking strrected text and boring shit.. who cant rap, and fucking got sonned by lattin kitten when u sent her dick pics...................................... leave hip hop alone.. its no no for you.. just stop trying.. cause u suck at audio really u do.. you not on my level... please exit the building, or the wigger police WILL come get you ;)

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 03:16 PM

Rated LOL at merkin me easy. Seriously go to a real site & see what real good topical pieces are

Baron Mynd, Com, Abotizer, Quo, Sureal, Kevin Brown, Quality

all them are dope fuckin heads, I dont act like im dope when u do & ur marginly average. Now u may think im wack, everyone may think im wack but i dont care coz ima keep writing. U have some front like u have no room for improvement when u do.

so wow u may merk someone easy, but seriously, ur not THAT good.

go learn, & shut up :)

& imagine me fuckin ur mum, im richer, better lookin & u fuckin fag showin ur dik pictures on the net even my dick is bigger than ures.

<-------is better than u.:)

~Lady Fiya~ 08-22-04 03:16 PM

the game people, hee hee.. i think y'all made calamity cry, he just left.. or maybe he just saw this thread..

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144271

........ oh my, lmfao..
calamity come back we just wanna merk you!! lol, j/p.. but seriously.. where you run off to?

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 03:17 PM

cal pm me ur AIM if u got it.

Ca'lam 08-22-04 03:19 PM

and THIS, will be my last post on this site.. to all my audio heads, ya'll know my aim, holla at me.. we do some collabs and what not.. rofl ur all so fake.. a bunch of kids in fron tof a CPU and think ya'll hip hop.. get the fuck outa here.. ya'll are so blinded to the truth.. but w/e.. have fun thinkin ya'll can "rap".. or ya'll are dope or w/e u fucking geek language or slang is now.. fuck u and good night ;)

Sik Wit It 08-22-04 03:19 PM

L.I. vs R Rated (TeXT)

L.I. 08-22-04 03:20 PM

Calam's cool...

Poppa Kap 08-22-04 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity
-R-.. stray outa this rofl.. i aint even gonna diss on you, cause i try to give u fuckin feedback, you get all bitchy on me.. now i would stoop low to ya'll arguin.. but i have a life, and seein as ya'll getting on my nerves with bitc shit... and YOU only prevail at fucking strrected text and boring shit.. who cant rap, and fucking got sonned by lattin kitten when u sent her dick pics...................................... leave hip hop alone.. its no no for you.. just stop trying.. cause u suck at audio really u do.. you not on my level... please exit the building, or the wigger police WILL come get you ;)

^thats the essence of why ur not good.

~Lady Fiya~ 08-22-04 03:31 PM

i'm tryna get calamity to stay, he just don't like sum of y'all he said he might leave then come back... what for i'm not sure yet..

Restricted 08-22-04 03:40 PM

My Lines Are Not Stretched Anymore..

Since Two Months My Lines Don't Ever Go Onto Next LIne..

Their Single Lines So Fuck You TWo Living In The Past LOl

~R~

~Lady Fiya~ 08-22-04 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
Calam's cool...

yea, well he ain't too bad, i just talked to him and he say he's not leaving but y'all plz get off his nutts.. but yea, anyways, his audio battles remain and he's quittin' text.. so that's that.. he's an okay person in general..

schema 08-22-04 03:43 PM

cmon now dont beef in here this is rapper vs. rapper

virtue vs. vango text

Nynth Degree 08-22-04 03:48 PM

Virtue

The Kid P-Dizzle vs. Red Bull

Sik Wit It 08-22-04 03:57 PM

Red

E Looch vs Killah Bwoy

Percept Shun 08-22-04 03:59 PM

E Looch

G Vs Sik