RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Horrible Dreams (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=157012)

Dabatos 04-03-05 04:54 PM

haha shyt.. thanx for the feed yo.. uppin for more feed

Abraxas 04-05-05 08:35 PM

Your Dope...
Needless to say anything...
Nice concept...
Imagery was nice...

Dabatos 04-07-05 01:31 PM

lol thanx.... uppin

Master Minded 04-07-05 06:46 PM

this was dope man, but I felt you coulda put more time, it needed to be a little linger, and the words in 2 bars were kinda messed up, if you took some more time this woulda been amazing no doubt, but it was very good though, I was feeling it, I actually dont find it was that deep, but it was good, 8/10

rtf in the sig, thnx ;)

Dabatos 04-07-05 11:18 PM

iight appreciate it man thanx.. ~1~

Master Minded 04-08-05 12:25 AM

ahem... return the favor for your pal headgames ;)

¤ÐÅž¤ 04-09-05 12:26 AM

real nice piece dab, shit was clean....well put together...
definately shouldnt be slept on .....nice vocab n flow......
there was actually nothing i didnt like about it....huh...
damn,...you earned this............9.5/10
stay up fam n keep dropping..............

Dabatos 04-09-05 06:56 PM

hahahaha thanx yo...........

Master Minded 04-10-05 04:44 PM

return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor... return the favor...

Dabatos 04-10-05 06:39 PM

lol wth?? didn't i just do that?? its jst called being patient yo

Master Minded 04-10-05 10:59 PM

sorry my man, but I gave feed on 20 om's and 3 days I got 3 people only returning favors, lol I was fustrated...

Sweft 04-11-05 01:39 AM

deep shit famm.. keep this shit up!

late
Sweft

Dabatos 04-11-05 01:58 PM

thats hella lil feed man!!!

~Sundance Kid~ 04-12-05 02:25 AM

Good job, intresting outlook of our dreams. Great struture and nice word play. You stayed on topic very well. I was inpressed with the image that you where able to project. :thumbup:

Dabatos 04-12-05 12:22 PM

hahah.. thanx man. reall appreciate it... i'll return favor.. but don't see ne links?

Dabatos 04-12-05 10:29 PM

This is the last time imma ever up this ever again.. way too old

Dabatos 04-13-05 09:58 PM

check............................

Dabatos 04-15-05 09:43 PM

uppin uppin uppin uppin

Dabatos 07-08-05 01:39 AM

man this is old lol

Dabatos 07-20-05 10:40 PM

655 views.. 95 replies.. now thats effin gay..

Christianite 07-23-05 01:00 AM

really liked this, very deep, emotion was great, vocab good, flow was very nice, was really feelin it, keep it up man

Dabatos 10-06-05 03:04 PM

im very bored so im uppin this old stuff...