RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   8 MILLION $$$ Grafix Contest (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161470)

Barburyin 12-09-04 03:46 PM

iight heres my wallpaper ima<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=work&id=4';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> work </a>on my cover 2day

Barburyin 12-09-04 03:48 PM

^ dunno wat happened but ima<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=work&id=4';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> work </a>on my cover today heres my wallpaper

Barburyin 12-09-04 03:48 PM

yo idk y all that shyt keeps popin up but ima work on my cover

Hoodz Prophet 12-09-04 05:26 PM

here go my background jawn....yeahhh peep this it wuz a quik 1 but i like it

For$akeN 12-09-04 05:49 PM

aiyyo I want out...gonna be in VB and King Of Rapverse
thingy so byeeee good luck to everyone

J Summers 12-09-04 06:00 PM

c.d. cover

wallpaper will be done tommrow prolly so

G Deuce 12-09-04 08:59 PM

nice CD cover saaran...........................

Delphia Dahmer 12-09-04 10:00 PM

ok

im so sick of this shit........all you fucks do, is go to PSD sites......get a psd, and use fucking brushes in your goddamn sigs, or go word for word from a fuckin tutorial......

Only thing even worth lookin at in here so gar....is fuckin LTizzle.....everything else is completely ass.......all textbook shit......its fuckin trash, and im sick of people gettin by with it......

you dont cut your psds.....most of you, you dont make your own brushes, you dont do anything at all.......but mash shit together and call it yours........its fucking bullshit.....LTizzle should automatically win cus hes the only person who did any real work.....not that he did a whole lot either, but ive seen other work from him, and hes capable

Saaran, that cd cover is garbage.......its a tony yayo psd, it even comes cartoonish....the text is just a font, with a slight gradient.......its the best thing about the sig

rendered clouds, a shitty use of a pixel font......the shady records logo, and some gun Overlayed in the bground.......

its all fucking amatuer bullshit........step ya fucking game up.......until then, all of you kids are a fucking joke, and i dont care if you respond back to me talking shit, or IM me trying to redeem yourself......or any of that

if you want to redeem yourself.......get at me on AIM witha real fucking sig......then ill take you serious

AIM: GrislyStyles

Delphia Dahmer 12-09-04 10:03 PM

oh, and gdeuce.......just warming up......my nuts

that gradient tool and colorize technique is played out........old ass tutorial technique.....no text work, and the fuckin bar is just a million times worse........step your game up.......

J Summers 12-09-04 11:57 PM

^^^ Must we do this over and over... this is RAP website not a GRAPHIC website.. do you rap NO... so basically no one cares you take shit way to serious.. you be like NNNOOOO your bad naming PS7 your all gonna die.. my life is over i can't add text effects and am to lazy to cut my own pics boo fuckidy hoo... so what we dont sit at a computer screen like you... thats prolly why you so damn chubby get out and fuckin run.. or somthin... cuz for one... if you make more money doing graphix haha than any rapper i will give you a cookie but still it dosnt fuckin matter... we do this cuz we bored not cuz we jack off whenever ps7 loads up you lil wierdo... seriously here is some tips from me..
seeing how your so good at giving ps7 tips, lemme critique your life

1. PUT THE MOUSE DOWN... back up a lil bit and turn of your monitor dont worry you aint gotta shut it down... alright now take your hello kitty slippers off and put on some clothes and a pair of shoes and go outside.. get some fresh air...

2. somthin to take ya mind of doin graphix for one second go get a girlfriend... wait nevermind ive seen your pic... go to a stripclub or buy a hooker... honestly drop ya v card you'll be a lil happier..

and 3 I just realized why you on rv tellin kids they garbage cuz if you gon actual graphic forums your garbage and you cant take criticism cuz your a lil bitch... so basically get ya wieght up.. or lose wieght or however

Barburyin 12-10-04 03:13 PM

^DAMN lol sum funny shyt right there bu ti agree wit em

Delphia Dahmer 12-10-04 03:24 PM

lol....its not even worthy of a response

if its a rap site.......then stop making graphics......if you dont like wut i have to say
dont show anything to me
or post anything for feedback

and for your information......im on this site like twice a week.......im barely on the computer......while you on the other hand, are prolly on this bitch everyday......

im so inactive, i cant even join a crew.......cus i get cut cus i never check in.......
so dont even throw that shit at me
and i havent even made anything in PS for about a month....

im just not a complete retard, so i learn stuff, and it tends to stay with me.....whether i use it or not.....

and look at you gettin all extra hype over "its a rap board, so if you dont rap, leave"

you do rap.....and your shit is trash.....but you dont here me bitchin at ya.....so suck my dick.......and seriously......wtf is yall kids fascination about me?

everytime i turn around, yall r on my dick.....

and another thing......saaran.......fuck you judging my picture for and shit?....trying to tell me how to better improve my image.......you fuckin` homo.....

and CT......dont even be agreeing just to hate on me.......cus you from the same city.....and you could really get ya ass whooped.......you already know my proposition.....so if your about your shit.......hit me the fuck up....

chedda boi 12-10-04 03:28 PM

why you hate so much

Delphia Dahmer 12-10-04 03:29 PM

^^ shutup.........

chedda boi 12-10-04 03:32 PM

shut your bitch

Delphia Dahmer 12-10-04 03:36 PM

^^ shutup.......

chedda boi 12-10-04 03:37 PM

lol at you.......

Delphia Dahmer 12-10-04 03:38 PM

^^ shutup......bizzy bone sucks

chedda boi 12-10-04 03:39 PM

a where ya sig opps you dont got one

Delphia Dahmer 12-10-04 03:42 PM

i make sigs dickhead face........and im the best on this site......

its proven......so shut the fuck up.........oh..........and Bizzy bone sucks still

J Summers 12-10-04 03:56 PM

haha you say i'm trash... you can judge my graphix cuz you do graphix get it but you cant judge rap music... lemme help you improve ya image quit bieng a lil 15 yr old wanksta...like i said we do this for fun... this thread has nothing to do with you... you aint in the comp so no one here and i mean no one wants you comin in droppin your two pennies so who gives a fuck if you da best... we dont see seven goin around sayin he's the best audio even though we know he is kid swallow your pride cuz in real life graphix aint gonna save your life.. and you just called bizzy a dickhead face are you gay...so fuckin bounce... or audio battle me haha

Delphia Dahmer 12-10-04 04:19 PM

1. who said anything about anything saving someones life?

i make graphics because it happens to be sumthin i can express myself through...and i happen to rap....very good too, topical.....i write songs
shit that means something......not no battle rap shit
and i dont rap to make it somethin big
im too smart to have to make money that way....and besides, you kids need to lose those dreams, cus you guys suck.......i know plenty dudes on the streets of Philly, who are a million times nicer, and aint gettin no big time deals

(sandman, cyssero and reiko, dundidit, spittage, Quilly Millz).....so just shutup...and wtf you comin from sayin im a wanksta?

not once did i say i was going to kill you, or anything like that......your the one talkin all tough........so you are, in actuality, the wanksta.....and besides

your gay for using 50 cents words........and and Bizzy is a dickhead face, and bizzy bone sucks

Ltizzle 12-11-04 01:00 AM

aight enough wit da beef, lets get back to da comp...
heres mah drop...

Delphia Dahmer 12-12-04 07:00 PM

pic of scrappy looks bad

not feelin the red behind him either.........throws everything off
and he, in any aspect, does not even remotely match wit dark green

text is aight

7/10

DiSeAsE 12-12-04 07:47 PM

rv WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, no one cares about you on RV or RB because you won most hated on RB and ur going to win it here, no one wants to here you judge or even talk on this fuckin site, go hang out with sandman, cyssero and reiko, dundidit, spittage, Quilly Millz and all yall other little faggots. if u do better why dont u prove it

Barburyin 12-13-04 05:33 PM

iight heres my cd cover

Delphia Dahmer 12-13-04 05:50 PM

rofl..........Majestics been doin his HW on me.......thats kinda gay
hop off my dick

and Certified, you didnt even make that.......DQ this fag

BLOCKED: did u see certified thugz CD cover drop
Grislystyles: im browsin now
BLOCKED: he didn't even do it tho
Grislystyles: rofl.
Grislystyles: ew.
Grislystyles: wack as fuckin shit
Grislystyles: its looks like acidic doo doo
Grislystyles: mixed w/ slime son
Grislystyles: on sum real shit
Grislystyles: and a big bald rapper
BLOCKED: hahaha i jus threw sumthin 2gether that i knew he would like
Grislystyles: that looks like a raisinet
Grislystyles: w8
BLOCKED: tha colorz we had 2 use r doo doo
Grislystyles: you made that?
BLOCKED: yeah took like 10 minutez if u couldn't tell
Grislystyles: rofl
Grislystyles: wow

and for the record.........that CD cover was made by Hoodz Prophet

Ltizzle 12-13-04 06:20 PM

it looks like Hoodz work...the brushing and subtext font gives it away...
cmon now CT?
damn man...

DiSeAsE 12-13-04 07:04 PM

rv, you think everyone that beefs on you is on ur dick, no one is on ur dick u fucking herb u are hated on both sites and i know by knowledge not by lookin it up

and dq CT the cd cover looks like a piece of shit and it wasnt made by him

Hoodz Prophet 12-13-04 07:28 PM

^u have no rite ta say wut lookz like shit wen u rock that sig...u faggot ....basically people who don't make sigz themselvez really have no rite 2 judge anything involvin graphics so start makin graphics urself then talk hoe

J Summers 12-13-04 09:27 PM

no... he does graphix you guys he fuckin posed as some rapper named philly fuckin herb... get the fuck home ya lil 14 yr old bobby hill midget BLATT

J Summers 12-13-04 10:05 PM

^^^ wallpaper drop FUCKAH

Hoodz Prophet 12-13-04 10:24 PM

^AHHHHHHH DAMN :laugh: :laugh: i wuz laughin so hard wen i saw that i bust out laughin...iz that Boot-E?....that cut iz ass but itz sooo funny

Ltizzle 12-13-04 10:28 PM

lol...
whoa is dat Boot-E i coulda sworn he was black?
pretty good shit man....

J Summers 12-13-04 10:31 PM

no thats bobby hill.. haha no its synister aka rv is boot e... yeah cut sux i magic wanded the bitch and feathered it i didnt feel like spendin time cuttin his big fat head

Barburyin 12-14-04 06:50 AM

LMAO ROFL LOL funny as shyt

DiSeAsE 12-14-04 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
^u have no rite ta say wut lookz like shit wen u rock that sig...u faggot ....basically people who don't make sigz themselvez really have no rite 2 judge anything involvin graphics so start makin graphics urself then talk hoe

i make my own sigs u fuckin hoe drop it and hop off my dick or set up the battle

granmastr chi 12-16-04 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
wow this CD cover iz gunna look soooo cluttered wit all them colorz bein used...an they don't even go 2gether so it'll look like crap oh well

you dont have to use all the colors :uptight:

granmastr chi 12-16-04 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saaran
^^^ Must we do this over and over... this is RAP website not a GRAPHIC website.. do you rap NO... so basically no one cares you take shit way to serious.. you be like NNNOOOO your bad naming PS7 your all gonna die.. my life is over i can't add text effects and am to lazy to cut my own pics boo fuckidy hoo... so what we dont sit at a computer screen like you... thats prolly why you so damn chubby get out and fuckin run.. or somthin... cuz for one... if you make more money doing graphix haha than any rapper i will give you a cookie but still it dosnt fuckin matter... we do this cuz we bored not cuz we jack off whenever ps7 loads up you lil wierdo... seriously here is some tips from me..
seeing how your so good at giving ps7 tips, lemme critique your life

1. PUT THE MOUSE DOWN... back up a lil bit and turn of your monitor dont worry you aint gotta shut it down... alright now take your hello kitty slippers off and put on some clothes and a pair of shoes and go outside.. get some fresh air...

2. somthin to take ya mind of doin graphix for one second go get a girlfriend... wait nevermind ive seen your pic... go to a stripclub or buy a hooker... honestly drop ya v card you'll be a lil happier..

and 3 I just realized why you on rv tellin kids they garbage cuz if you gon actual graphic forums your garbage and you cant take criticism cuz your a lil bitch... so basically get ya wieght up.. or lose wieght or however

i always wondered why the fuk rv comes on this site anyways the fagit never drops a single verse only shit talks about everyone elses's grafix.

Hoodz Prophet 12-16-04 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic
i make my own sigs u fuckin hoe drop it and hop off my dick or set up the battle

no wonder ur sigz suck...an i like how ur only defense iz set up a battle wen tha topic iz graphics...fuckin gay stay on topic...okay maybe u can beat me in text i don't care about text...i'm goin audio soon anyway tha topic wuzn't gay ass text it wuz graphics....get ur graphics up then judge sigz