RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Rapverse Olympics (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Tea Shop (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203011)

E.C 08-08-05 11:53 AM

well if uve never done audio you wont be good becuz u aint had no experiance or shit...

we'll see what happens aswell

King Solo 08-08-05 11:58 AM

i have done audio though, i just never have and never will do it over the internet cuz in my opinion it is gay, people will disagree with me and that is their choice, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, my opinion is that you can't really see who's the better lyrically over the net, cuz audio battles also involve the flow of it and beat switches and shit and if sumbody is more experienced with the program they use than their opponent then chances are they will get the votes cuz their beats and mixing shit sounds better, but in actual fact the other person might be better lyrically than they are..........i aint gonna say i am better than people on here audio and if we battled i wud win cuz quite frankly i dont know

E.C 08-08-05 12:00 PM

kool..... well all imma say is g'luck tomoro...

leady 08-08-05 12:00 PM

da internet is da worlds biggest marketin tool you need it in order to succeed wen your startin out.... and i said ill battle you live... were you from???? well go from dere

King Solo 08-08-05 12:03 PM

well rite now if you wanna battle me live then hop on a plane and fly your ass over to australia, go to Toowamboo and ask around for a guy named Pete Donovan, then get a car to his house and i'll be waiting there for you

E.C 08-08-05 12:05 PM

since when did u move to australia

King Solo 08-08-05 12:09 PM

since like 2 weeks ago, rite now i'm chilling at my cousins house

King Solo 08-08-05 12:10 PM

that is why i wasnt on here for like a week, i had to get shit set up over here

E.C 08-08-05 12:14 PM

how lnog you stayuin there for?

King Solo 08-08-05 12:17 PM

at my cousins house, i'll prolly stay the night and then head back to my home

as for the whole stopping in australia.....that shit is permanent

i always wanted to come back here anyway......now i am :thumbup:

so like i said leady, any time you ready, just fly your ass on over here and look me up

leady 08-08-05 12:18 PM

lol @ you sayin u live in australia but still location says ur livin in UK... make ur mind up

E.C 08-08-05 12:23 PM

lmao i just thought of soem mad thing..

u no in your marv battle he says that u changed ur name to nos and now your starting to write topicals... lol and no your in australia shit gets better and better lol

King Solo 08-08-05 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lol @ you sayin u live in australia but still location says ur livin in UK... make ur mind up

lol @ you being such a net nerd that you keep that spot on up to date, sorry to tell you that i have more important things to think about than making sure my location on my account on RV is up to date

loads of ppl know that i am now in australia dumbass........

King Solo 08-08-05 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
lmao i just thought of soem mad thing..

u no in your marv battle he says that u changed ur name to nos and now your starting to write topicals... lol and no your in australia shit gets better and better lol

first off, just cuz my name had NOS in it ppl think i'm jackin his name even though i used it in an entirely different context,
second, i was writing topicals before Nos even joined this site so.........who's copying who there hhmmm???
third, i originally lived in australia when i was born, so i was here first cuz i am older than nos.............:D :thefinger

leady 08-08-05 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
lol @ you being such a net nerd that you keep that spot on up to date, sorry to tell you that i have more important things to think about than making sure my location on my account on RV is up to date

loads of ppl know that i am now in australia dumbass........

LOL so do i kid... you dont know wat i do away from RV..... it takes like 30 seconds to edit your location... so nice try at bein clever...... its taken you 2 weeks... go figure

E.C 08-08-05 12:31 PM

lol... what u meen context?

King Solo 08-08-05 12:35 PM

taken me two weeks leady.........you dumb fuck, i only came back on like 3 or 4 days ago and i been on here in those days for like 10 minutes a day so forgive me if i didnt remember to up my location cuz it is SOOOOO important

and to EC....
in context i mean definition...........he uses it as part of his name Nostradamus a very smart person, i was using it with the numbers 482 so you have NOS-482 / Nosferatu which is a vampire...........it was just used as a clever way of making that name instead of just putting basic Nosferatu...........even Nostradamus said himself that at first he thought i was hijacking his name but when he looked at it he realised it was different.......

Sik Wit It 08-08-05 12:37 PM

Well, L.I. forfeited in our battle..
..so I guess I'm movin to the next round

E.C 08-08-05 12:41 PM

iite.. so when i win the international one what happens after that?

King Solo 08-08-05 12:46 PM

^^ you wake up and realise it was a wet dream, then you sign onto RV and witness that you have been owned by me and then feel insignificant and leave the site

E.C 08-08-05 12:48 PM

and then u shut the fuck up for once.. and let me get on wit for once geez

King Solo 08-08-05 12:51 PM

and then you feel bad for bad mouthing me (your idol) and then go cry in the corner becuz i threatened to not be ure friend anymore which means you wud have to go back to playing sex games with your younger sister

E.C 08-08-05 12:59 PM

you know for someone i look up to you are quite arrogent. and pretty pathetic at tryingto own some1 coz it didn't work

King Solo 08-08-05 01:02 PM

not really cuz you own urself when you speak you herb ass bitch

but its nice that you admit that you look up to me

E.C 08-08-05 01:06 PM

ahh i really canoot wait too see you smile wipedoff your face tomoro.. n e wayz im off out tonight so am goin.. inabit :cool:

King Solo 08-08-05 01:07 PM

fuck off then..................and i hope you do beat me.....cuz then i wont care cuz i didnt even come that hard to begin with and then you can feel all special that you beat me.......

Sik Wit It 08-08-05 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rev
People Moving on to the Next Round:
1. Troop
2. Wicked Scripts

ur shittin me, if i have to drop against L.I. when he^
forfeited in our battle... thats an automatic shit to
the next round...

Spektikul 08-08-05 02:14 PM

I want an extention for my text that I no-showed in for the checks.

Didnt know this shit was even up yet!

Castro... 08-08-05 04:03 PM

.......................................yea ya'll gonna lose.

N.Tavarez 08-09-05 02:53 PM

i think im only going 8 lines .from now on
too much going on

E.C 08-09-05 05:18 PM

me n solo dropped :cool: jus gotta wait on kol b

King Solo 08-09-05 05:33 PM

^^ yea, and nicely done by the way, how you fed off my verse for a bar in yours saying that i wont beat you cuz all the bars i dropped were played.........and the irony of that played proclamation is that you used the special olympics shit directly after you seen me use it

E.C 08-09-05 05:37 PM

actually i didnt notice till i dropped so technicly it aint feeding stop trying to sway the votes anywayz

E.C 08-09-05 05:38 PM

plus i flipped it different so whats your point?

Skriptz 08-10-05 02:58 AM

so... when will the next rounds' battles be up?

Castro... 08-10-05 04:54 AM

yea I WON.......

King Solo 08-11-05 02:52 PM

EC you dumb fuck, how am i swaying votes in here

its only swaying if i post that shit in the actual battle thread

but anyway......

i proved my point anyway........i beat you both :shoot:

~Luciano~ 08-12-05 03:31 AM

im in the 2nd round on a damn no show

N.Tavarez 08-12-05 08:24 AM

that video is ill troop........who is that running?

Spektikul 08-12-05 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skriptz
so... when will the next rounds' battles be up?

I forgot about RVO so I had no choice but to ask for an extention.

...I already dropped my verse last night so Daubs has until tonight to drop his.

Go vote on it so that it can be closed quickly and new battles set up even quicker.