RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nostradamus - "10 Deadly Venoms" (170 Bars) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216103)

Gladiator 12-04-05 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
And boom, thats the end of that clown.

lmfao yea cuz u decieded ta be a pussy and duck Alpha on the ENTERNET which is in a diffrent country that exposed u punk bitches be4n so u BANN HIM FROM THE WHOLE SITE

leady 12-04-05 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator
lmfao yea cuz u decieded ta be a pussy and duck Alpha on the ENTERNET which is in a diffrent country that exposed u punk bitches be4n so u BANN HIM FROM THE WHOLE SITE

learn how to type and spell well enough to actually make sense

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator

And boom..
There goes the alias...

2 bans in one day..
I'm on a roll..

Tha Q. 12-04-05 09:36 PM

this is the most I've ever seen NOS in the Songs forum.

HOT

Crazy Hades 12-04-05 09:37 PM

This 'enternet' seems like something I should look into.

Vango 12-05-05 01:01 AM

my honest opinion this was alot better than i ever thought it would be. you had alot of tongue twisting rhymes that you ripped thru out. i havent listened to you enough to know if thats your style or not, but with this many bars you pulled off some shit that would've left alot of mc's tongues tied. as far as the beat changing when doing this many bars you haven't to realize that when the beat changes so does your flow, a couple times you were just flowing and don't even sound like you change your speed or anything when the beat changes. 170 bars is a bitch, you pulled it off, and didn't do a bad job. the aussie accent takes some getting used to, but a vailiant effort....

:thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-05 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
my honest opinion this was alot better than i ever thought it would be. you had alot of tongue twisting rhymes that you ripped thru out. i havent listened to you enough to know if thats your style or not, but with this many bars you pulled off some shit that would've left alot of mc's tongues tied. as far as the beat changing when doing this many bars you haven't to realize that when the beat changes so does your flow, a couple times you were just flowing and don't even sound like you change your speed or anything when the beat changes. 170 bars is a bitch, you pulled it off, and didn't do a bad job. the aussie accent takes some getting used to, but a vailiant effort....

:thumbup:

Thanks man.
And yeah, I got a heap of diff styles I fuck with... I'm looking forward to getting my tape out there once thats done in a week or so.. Should be awesome..

Hopefully it'll squash a few of these cats hating once they hear the rest of what I got up my sleeve.

L. Veracity 12-05-05 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
honestly dude judging jus from that song alone u hyped your self up way to much to be alot better than u actually are, i aint sayin it was bad but u seriously hyped yourself up way to much and to be honest if u never went on so much bout how you aer gonna be leadin austrailia rap n shit man then i wuda said it was decent for rv but instead u made yourself seem like u gonna hit the scene like a new 50 in a sense of impact

100% agreeance on my part

this was aiight and yes, it's an accomplishment to spit that many bars back to back and switch beats like that, but other than that, this was just "okay" to me cuz I expected a whole lot more...vocab was above average cuz most people are idiots or just don't know how to use vocab when rapping and have it make much sense, but yeah, this was aiight but I expected much more from the way you talk about yourself and pretty talk DOWN on other people

iamthatdude87 12-05-05 05:20 PM

i like the emotion but i stop listing like early cuz i got bored lol this shit was cool tho well wut i listened too lol

iamthatdude87 12-05-05 05:27 PM

imma leave better feedback when i get home word im at school listening through headphones

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-05 05:30 PM

Rofl... Internet kids...

There are 10 songs on the cd I'm putting out.. This is a poorly practiced 170 bar pre-release track and your trying to judge my entire style off this saying "you talked yourself up to much".......

If thats how its done, then I'm looking at your sig L.Veracity and you calling that a hot hook of the month is nothing short of hilarious...Thankyou very much............

(btw, ecko I aint talking to you in this post....you posted while I was typing)

Paranoid 12-06-05 08:57 AM

not bad, yea quality didn't reall stand out there nos. but one thing that stands out in the begining of your track you mumble across words, not liek mumble but liek you can't understand you and your vocals should be turned up a bit. but as it went on it got better man, nice solid lyrics fa sho!. dope beat choices fuck these people who say mainstream beats aren't cool. anyway not bad man keep it up.

rtf "Murder ft. Gangstarr & Mos Def"

La Cosa Nostra 12-06-05 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
not bad, yea quality didn't reall stand out there nos. but one thing that stands out in the begining of your track you mumble across words, not liek mumble but liek you can't understand you and your vocals should be turned up a bit. but as it went on it got better man, nice solid lyrics fa sho!. dope beat choices fuck these people who say mainstream beats aren't cool. anyway not bad man keep it up.

rtf "Murder ft. Gangstarr & Mos Def"

Yeah, when I started writing the track I hadnt written anything for a good 2 weeks.. So after I got back into the swing of things, my lyrics took a big jump forward, and you'll see that when I release the other 9 tracks on this cd sometime before christmas..

Thanks for the feed though..

Mentalz 12-06-05 11:44 PM

Highly anticipated on my part bro. Nice shit. Personally I didnt care for your flow altering each beat, but not much avoiding that. Your vocals were, well I dont drop much audio feed. any at all. Your word play was pretty nice, I woulda went rasp by 6 min.props to that. Vocals coulda been upped abit, but as it stands it doesnt hinder the piece much. The accent didnt fuck shit up, americans are wack and use to there own shit. Good luck on that demo bro. You got a good start at it.

Dont forget later this month. I'll be sending you some shit to work with for a collab.

Peace and out.