RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Tag Team Tournament III Round 1 Magazine (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230609)

Shadow. 06-27-06 11:28 PM

Excuss me, Jay Krupp not Jay Cee.

Dame Dash. 06-27-06 11:53 PM

^seems like you dont know wtf RECYCLING is lmao

recycling is reusing YOUR OWN lines.

not flipping or biting.

Automatic 06-27-06 11:55 PM

if u think those lines were flipped, u are either an idiot or no nothing about text battling.

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-28-06 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow.
I have no bizness in this but ^ your an idiot.

"Plagiarism" is copy'n something word for word. In which he didnt I dont know him nor care to know him but he flipped a concept that wasnt his which 80% of the RBL does. Since your from CrapBattles Im sure your familiar with Jay Cee & Abolish both of which recycle heavy as hell. Abolish bite father flow thou Im sure you'd still be willing to lick his nutsack & say he is dope. I KNOW who you are Feeble. You use to be garbage until all the "dope text battlers" migrated over to RhymeLife which shut down & turned into RnR.

So a word of suggestion, get off your high horse that the lame 14 year old writers from RB put you & put your foot in your mouth. MAJORITY of your punchlines are recycled, or in your words "bitten". Only new concepts you have are name flips & personals which consist of about 12% of your verse.

Stop pretending your someone worth mentiong in a top 500 battler list on the internet, act like a turtle & stick your peanut sized head back in your shell. Take the rest of your 16 year old friends & proceed to lick each others ass back across the internet highway.

Ignorant attention whore.

didn't krupp son you, oh wait no, because your not the real shadow.

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-28-06 12:13 AM

Quote:

"Plagiarism" is copy'n something word for word. In which he didnt I dont know him nor care to know him but he flipped a concept that wasnt his which 80% of the RBL does. Since your from CrapBattles Im sure your familiar with Jay Cee & Abolish both of which recycle heavy as hell. Abolish bite father flow thou Im sure you'd still be willing to lick his nutsack & say he is dope. I KNOW who you are Feeble. You use to be garbage until all the "dope text battlers" migrated over to RhymeLife which shut down & turned into RnR.

So a word of suggestion, get off your high horse that the lame 14 year old writers from RB put you & put your foot in your mouth. MAJORITY of your punchlines are recycled, or in your words "bitten". Only new concepts you have are name flips & personals which consist of about 12% of your verse.

Stop pretending your someone worth mentiong in a top 500 battler list on the internet, act like a turtle & stick your peanut sized head back in your shell. Take the rest of your 16 year old friends & proceed to lick each others ass back across the internet highway.

your seriously a fucking name biter, that's hilarious. because if you were shadow, you would know who the fuck this is, and you would have im'd me by now. that's hilarious for real "mike," lmao

Shadow. 06-28-06 12:41 AM

Mike is a herb & post on rnr, he stole my name when he got dismantled by Krupp over on my home site. Thus why his name wasnt Shadow.

Dame Dash. 06-28-06 01:03 AM

sometimes tells me Shadow. = Aeon

Dame Dash. 06-28-06 01:03 AM

I mean Something, not sometimes haha

why the fuck cant we edit posts?

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-28-06 01:48 AM

Quote:
Mike is a herb & post on rnr, he stole my name when he got dismantled by Krupp over on my home site. Thus why his name wasnt Shadow.

no, mike is shadow who started rapbattles.com, that's what i'm talking about. krupp killed him, imo. who are you?"

SerB 06-28-06 02:08 AM

Why cant we edit post anywhere here.

Kempo change that shit.

SerB 06-28-06 02:11 AM

why do you guys care that he bite.

he bite at a differnet site.

its not like no one else in this tourny has never bite a line .... *looks at chrit*

Shadow. 06-28-06 03:55 AM

^ wordage

here's a bite..... so you can understand Feeble Minded

Shadow:

niggas be lyin like they sex life is crazy stable yo
bitches be turned off from FM like they dont like commercial radio

Erel Avant:

Shadow:

now a flip..

Shadow:

Erel Avent:

I'll fuck ya chick dude ya relationship aint stable bro
females be turned off from FM like they hate musical radio

so get off his dick.

comedianoftheyak 06-28-06 06:22 AM

^so what is your point? are you saying its ok to intentionally flip peoples shit?

L.I. 06-28-06 06:53 AM

Quote:

Your an idiot. You obviously don't know what plagarism is. Write a research paper and then take someone's point from their book and reword it. YOU'LL HAVE TO CITE IT. Otherwise, that is plagarism, dumbass.

comedianoftheyak 06-28-06 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
Your an idiot. You obviously don't know what plagarism is. Write a research paper and then take someone's point from their book and reword it. YOU'LL HAVE TO CITE IT. Otherwise, that is plagarism, dumbass.

in otherwords.. feeble is right and shadows a wannabe know it all fuck up

Shadow. 06-28-06 11:51 AM

^ another rb idiot

N.Tavarez 06-28-06 12:17 PM

wheres this top 500 battler list you speak of?

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-28-06 12:28 PM

Quote:
^ wordage

here's a bite..... so you can understand Feeble Minded

Shadow:

Erel Avant:

Shadow:

now a flip..

Shadow:

Erel Avent:

I'll fuck ya chick dude ya relationship aint stable bro
females be turned off from FM like they hate musical radio

so get off his dick.

his was a lot closer than that, and your a fucking dumbshit. if i was you i would probably go kill myself because you seriously suck at life.

Shadow. 06-28-06 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
wheres this top 500 battler list you speak of?

theory wise. :thumbup:

N.Tavarez 06-28-06 01:09 PM

oh ok
cuz theory wise who the fuck would actually go scouting 500 text battlers? lol

Feeble Minded 06-28-06 01:21 PM

Quote:
"Plagiarism" is copy'n something word for word.

Plagiarism can be both copying something word for word, using someone else's ideas without proper documentation, or rewording someone else's work with the intention to pass it off as your own. Unbelievable that you would have the audacity to call someone ELSE ignorant when you are the one who doesn't know what the word means.

"Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary defines plagiarism as the act of "steal[ing] or purloin[ing] and pass[ing] off as one's own (ideas, writings, etc., of another)" (644). Therefore, plagiarism occurs whenever a someone attempts—intentionally or unintentionally—to present someone else's ideas, wording, and/or phrasing as his/her own. Plagiarism is a serious academic offense and often carries with it serious consequences."

Wikipedia: (Not as reliable a source, but in agreement with Webster's)
"Plagiarism is the passing off of another person's work as if it were one's own, by claiming credit for something that was actually done by someone else. Deliberate plagiarism is an attempt to claim another person's work as one's own, usually by removing tell-tale evidence or changing words so the plagiarism is made harder to spot."

Get off your friend's dick, in short.

J. Luth 06-28-06 01:22 PM

teamone where you at? ahhhhhhhh

Omni Alias 06-28-06 01:30 PM

Lol..

Cant you idiots see that Erela Avent & Shadow. are the same person..

N.Tavarez 06-28-06 01:42 PM

true the ips match.......... but im no fool cuz i dont search every alias mofuckers log on with

Automatic 06-28-06 01:43 PM

lmao

either way, there both morons.

mike bøoof. 06-28-06 05:46 PM

hahaha

what a fucking LOOOOOSER.

mike bøoof. 06-28-06 05:48 PM

lmao @ this motherfucker " i have no business with this "

J/K FAG YERRRRRR THE BITER

L.I. 06-28-06 05:59 PM

Look what i saw..

Fracture '02

Erel '06

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-28-06 06:22 PM

that last line is bit too, what whatevv, i'm over this shit. i wish those two would drop already..

i don't know if i said this but. . .

nice mag mayne. . big ups.

COM 06-29-06 05:48 AM

finally...................

Feeble Minded 06-29-06 10:00 AM

I KNOW who you are Feeble. You use to be garbage until all the "dope text battlers" migrated over to RhymeLife which shut down & turned into RnR.

I've never even heard of a site called RhymeLife lmao. My registration date at Rb is May 2003, maybe you thought I was from '02, because when a lot of the heads left Rb and went to RnR or wherever was before 2003....So yeah, you know just enough about me to get everything wrong? But I used to be garbage, true....I'm assuming you registered to your first site and were automatically the greatest there? Oh wait.. you're still not one of the greatest anywhere...that's right

Feeble Minded 06-29-06 10:01 AM

By the way, I can edit now, I couldn`t when I had fewer posts .

Realism 06-29-06 06:30 PM

nice mag kempo... doin big things since hype good shit my nig.

btw i will drop maybe tomorrow, because i really dont care.

and to everyone talkin, when you get signed off of text battling let me know, until then, have fun and stfu. ez

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-30-06 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism
nice mag kempo... doin big things since hype good shit my nig.

btw i will drop maybe tomorrow, because i really dont care.

and to everyone talkin, when you get signed off of text battling let me know, until then, have fun and stfu. ez

homie, your partner is a biter, good luck tho.

Omni Alias 06-30-06 03:41 AM

This is turning out to be quite the tournament.

LMAODASfagsae

Realism 06-30-06 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRAPEblacKKKids.
homie, your partner is a biter, good luck tho.

haha he is mad suspect, but then again... its not like i know him in person. gl, whenever i feel like writing, sorry to keep yall waiting.

COM 06-30-06 07:49 AM

i don't understand the line limit... is it eight lines against each opponent by each person in the team.. adding up to 32 lines?

or do we just drop 8 each adding upto 16 lines a team?

B. Magik 06-30-06 08:20 AM

Word @ not knowing who me and Kirk are. Sweet.

KempoMRK 06-30-06 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by COM
i don't understand the line limit... is it eight lines against each opponent by each person in the team.. adding up to 32 lines?

or do we just drop 8 each adding upto 16 lines a team?

8 each, 16 lines a team. For the first round. Line limit is raised per round.

N.Tavarez 06-30-06 09:46 AM

.................................................. .