RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RobKilla... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238891)

Zone Out 01-03-07 03:44 PM

Yeah.. because walking around outside New Years Eve when the entire city is shootin bullets into the air that has to come back down is straight up G all the way.

Entee 01-03-07 03:46 PM

ey yo fux....hes right, nobody shot any guns in chicago

zone, how do you spit so good with them big dick suckin lips??

"im a sweet sixteen, i spit a sweet sixteen, im in the back of the hummer with a sweet sixteen"

.....damn jo, holla at a nigga, teach me

Nynth Degree 01-03-07 03:47 PM

Fall back, I walked through TeamOne territory and there be some headbussas.

TeamOne 01-03-07 03:50 PM

lmao0, thats right entee... no guns popped off.... OK

.TeamOne. 01-03-07 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
once again i would like to state how retarded this thread is. no one in this thread has gained any ground except me.
the fact of the matter remains
RobKilla > you. If you dont believe it, diss me and let me murder you like i've done to many in the past.
TeamOne > you. dont believe it, diss them and let them murder you like they've done so many in the past.
yes, internet beef is gay, but there come a point when two parties talk so much shit about each other that it is necessary to prove who is more lyrically skilled and artistically talented.
period.
ninth, ring the alarms.
btw, that hangin wit mr cooper shit is kinda funny.
i like how he's puttin up the One

just wanted someone to acknowledge this.
are we going to settle this? making moves is irrelevant. lyrical skill is relevant. prove lyrical skill.

TeamOne 01-03-07 03:55 PM

naw, no ones gonna acknowledge it, because accordin to his logic, him sayin hes better than us is enough proof that its true.... so dont sweat it, hed obviously rip us cuz he says so

Zone Out 01-03-07 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entee
ey yo fux....hes right, nobody shot any guns in chicago

zone, how do you spit so good with them big dick suckin lips??

"im a sweet sixteen, i spit a sweet sixteen, im in the back of the hummer with a sweet sixteen"

.....damn jo, holla at a nigga, teach me

Stop dick riding.
Its obvious as hell you have no clue what you're talking about.

Zone Out 01-03-07 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
naw, no ones gonna acknowledge it, because accordin to his logic, him sayin hes better than us is enough proof that its true.... so dont sweat it, hed obviously rip us cuz he says so

About time you got the point.
End of discussion.

Entee 01-03-07 04:03 PM

zone, i dont know what im talkin bout? cmon willsunyu, you do got some big dick suckin lips, now teach a nigga how to spit, maybe i can even get signed to MAS

nigga u trash...Ike kicked u off ur own track, YOU DONT KNOW what YOURE talkin bout nigga, trials n tribulations nigga, get yo weak ass outta here, makin songs with jay stacks, prahject bitin ass. and his 12 year old ass is outshinin you, you got no lyrical ability, blahhblabbla, u gon shoot somebody, kill somebody, take somebody money, blablabla you so fuckin hard.

i dont dickride on nobody, if u was nice, id admit it but ur in no position to talk shit about ANYONE on this site you jackass nigga, zone quit it , i cant believe i gave ur myspace like 3 plays out of the 10 it got today, you the reason hiphop is dyin

wack ass mufucka

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Stop dick riding.
Its obvious as hell you have no clue what you're talking about.

who's he dick riding?

*edit*

i jus read entee's post

LMFAO thats my nigga, owned tha shyt outta his ass

TeamOne 01-03-07 04:10 PM

god damn.... entee just owned the shit out of u... church...

evacuate the site.

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 04:14 PM

Quote:
Man you dumb as hell
listen to Dig a Hole
and You Gotta Love It

ad that's real motherfuckin talk man. if i gave him the shits he gon be like "where's he talkin about that at" like a fuckin dumbass. but what the fuck you expect from a dry whitebread ass nerd, ya know? on some makin bryant gumble look like malcom x shit

and of course this herb comes up with the oldest most unoriginal nameplays that a netrapper would. now ask your self why would i go anywhere from you? why would you think that i give a fuck that you even exist?

lmao, who the fuck is team one to anybody but team one? lmao fuck man. team OF one is more like it

Zone Out 01-03-07 04:17 PM

Quote:
zone, i dont know what im talkin bout? cmon willsunyu, you do got some big dick suckin lips, now teach a nigga how to spit, maybe i can even get signed to MAS

nigga u trash...Ike kicked u off ur own track, YOU DONT KNOW what YOURE talkin bout nigga, trials n tribulations nigga, get yo weak ass outta here, makin songs with jay stacks, prahject bitin ass. and his 12 year old ass is outshinin you, you got no lyrical ability, blahhblabbla, u gon shoot somebody, kill somebody, take somebody money, blablabla you so fuckin hard.

i dont dickride on nobody, if u was nice, id admit it but ur in no position to talk shit about ANYONE on this site you jackass nigga, zone quit it , i cant believe i gave ur myspace like 3 plays out of the 10 it got today, you the reason hiphop is dyin

wack ass mufucka

Why should I care about what some lame niggas say from Chicago?
I got big lips.. it dont stop me from gettin pussy. I still fuck females that you dream about fucking and I still get them to do shit that you only dream about doing with a girl period.

Ike re made a track thats damn near 2 years old. Using the shit that I wrote for the chorus. What does that mean you ask? It means 2 years ago I was writing dope shit and coming up with concepts that the nigga still wanted to use again today. I admit though back then I wasnt spit as good as I spit now.. but who cares.. thats in the past. Im shittin on niggas nowadays.

Prah Ject being a biter? hmm I never heard nothing like that before. And I never seen anyone call him a biter before, so that looks like some shit you're pullin out of your ass.

It dont matter if YOU think Prah is outshining me, because the truth is.. IM outshining all of YOU niggas.

As I previously said, you Team None niggas is trash.

Entee 01-03-07 04:18 PM

damn jo, ey apexx, has zone been showin you what he can do with those big dick suckin lips? them mufuckas are huge, and you dickridiin a little too much for heterosexual comfort nigga, nahmean

yes dude, its a team of one. Now, WHO THE FUCK IS MAS, what the fuck is MAS to anybody OTHER than MAS, ya nigga right back atcha

TeamOne 01-03-07 04:20 PM

apexx..... the fact is u couldnt find it... and ur a complete idiot... u do realize that carson jet called me fuxjustanerd in my first battle EVER on this site... so i was MIMICin u with the unoriginal, dumb nameplays.... will u ever just shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, and stop makin fun of net rappers wen U ARE ONE.

Zone Out 01-03-07 04:21 PM

Quote:
damn jo, ey apexx, has zone been showin you what he can do with those big dick suckin lips? them mufuckas are huge, and you dickridiin a little too much for heterosexual comfort nigga, nahmean

yes dude, its a team of one. Now, WHO THE FUCK IS MAS, what the fuck is MAS to anybody OTHER than MAS, ya nigga right back atcha

Alot of niggas fuck with MAS, actually.
MAS is a hell of alot better than Team One.
wtf... look who yall got!!
Yall need to re pick ya squad or some shit.

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
ad that's real motherfuckin talk man. if i gave him the shits he gon be like "where's he talkin about that at" like a fuckin dumbass. but what the fuck you expect from a dry whitebread ass nerd, ya know? ( #1 )on some makin bryant gumble look like malcom x shit

and of course this herb comes up with the oldest most unoriginal nameplays that a netrapper would. now ask your self why would i go anywhere from you? why would you think that i give a fuck that you even exist?

#2 lmao, who the fuck is team one to anybody but team one? lmao fuck man. team OF one is more like it

#1 wow how original of you

#2 wow @ how ignorant you are about TeamOne

Entee 01-03-07 04:23 PM

stop defendin yaself u weak nigga, u aint got shit to say

hahahaha zone nigga, research ya cat prahject, he bit mook, Fux exposed him, he had to change his name to get back on this site

"something something somethin the L, i treat him like a turtle and put his face in the shell", thats the line right there

YOU right dog, u so much better than teamNONE shit....i wish i knew half as much about all the different gun types there are out there, go listen to your songs? wheres the fuckin point? wheres the concepts? wheres teh wordplay? metas? multis? if teamone trash you roadkill nigga

and zone, u missed the point about Ike, it went from bein UR TRACK, to YOU WERENT EVEN ON IT NIGGA! goddamn...yea man u must be real raw

shut yo weak ass up, go eat some pussy witcho "im here to eat coochie" lips

TeamOne 01-03-07 04:23 PM

ohhh no, not the Team None nameplay... NO ONES ever said that before... u wanna see the track where prah bites??? u wanna, go visit my soundclick... he bites murdah mook with that "ill treat u like a turtle, put ur face in a shell" and then plays off of murda mooks concepts later in that same battle about fuckin ur girl while u hold the camera.... and he knows hes seen those battles cuz trip told me he introduced ur nig to all of the smack dvd shit, and he remember prah sayin that murda mook was his favorite battler on there.... so, yea, i pulled it out my ass... and i really didnt beat him in a battle, thats obviously a lie too.... u guys are idiots

Zone Out 01-03-07 04:28 PM

Quote:
stop defendin yaself u weak nigga, u aint got shit to say

hahahaha zone nigga, research ya cat prahject, he bit mook, Fux exposed him, he had to change his name to get back on this site

"something something somethin the L, i treat him like a turtle and put his face in the shell", thats the line right there

YOU right dog, u so much better than teamNONE shit....i wish i knew half as much about all the different gun types there are out there, go listen to your songs? wheres the fuckin point? wheres the concepts? wheres teh wordplay? metas? multis? if teamone trash you roadkill nigga

and zone, u missed the point about Ike, it went from bein UR TRACK, to YOU WERENT EVEN ON IT NIGGA! goddamn...yea man u must be real raw

shut yo weak ass up, go eat some pussy witcho "im here to eat coochie" lips

What tracks have you heard thats not on my myspace!?!?
Lol, be fa real...
and my WORST punchline is better than BEST.

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 04:30 PM

lmao hell yea jae stackz iz gooooooone, murdered his ass

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 04:33 PM

Quote:
apexx..... the fact is u couldnt find it... and ur a complete idiot... u do realize that carson jet called me fuxjustanerd in my first battle EVER on this site... so i was MIMICin u with the unoriginal, dumb nameplays.... will u ever just shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, and stop makin fun of net rappers wen U ARE ONE.

i couldn't find what, the same fuckin tracks i been fuckin talkin about??? man you sound liek a fuckin dumbass right now b. and i called you fuxjustanerd because....fux just a nerd!!! what the fuck kind of uberherb name is "fuxjustaword" <-----stinks of net nerd.

i dont' even got a music myspace dude how the fuck you gonna call me a netraper when your whole fuckin steez is net nerded out. all your claims to fame are net battles lol. your whole squad was jerkin off when they got their band page on myspace. get the fuckoutta here you fuckin herb.

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 04:34 PM

Quote:
What tracks have you heard thats not on my myspace!?!?
Lol, be fa real...
and my WORST punchline is better than BEST.

and exactly which punchlines would those be?

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 04:34 PM

Quote:

how much time do you spend thinkign about gayness man? all straight dudes in here you the only one talkin about dudes suckin dicks.

and son M.A.S. has more fuckin pull before merging than team none has after comin together lmao, now what the fuck kinda bullshit is that.

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 04:36 PM

ah this is all fuckin bullshit, look man, how bout this.

prah, pezz, and zone vs. the three homos in team none. i bet you you motherfuckers get blown out the toilet.

sounds good?

Zone Out 01-03-07 04:38 PM

I was actually just about to say I would battle all of them by myself..
its nothin really
I can get it poppin regardless

Zone Out 01-03-07 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
and exactly which punchlines would those be?

Be fa real..
I know you've heard my shit nigga
You be thinkin "how'd he come up with that shit"
cause I even think that myself when I listen to my shit.

Zone Out 01-03-07 04:43 PM

I wanna battle Fux, Entee and Robkilla.
But I got a feeling Entee IS Robkilla anyway.

TeamOne 01-03-07 04:44 PM

yea, cuz i call myself fuxjustaword off of this site.... NO ONE knows me as "fux" off of rapverse shit.... and u never sent me those tracks apexx, or even lyrics from those tracks, dont fuckin lie....

and u say that all our moves are shit from the net... wen we have that show i was talkin about combined with previous ones... so wat are u talkin about??? i dont know many concerts taht are held over the internet, maybe its just me.

Zone Out 01-03-07 04:47 PM

Nigga anybody can say they got a show comin up
watch this

EVERYONE come to my show on saturday at the Zoo Bar in Detroit.
Its gonna be fire!

Entee 01-03-07 04:59 PM

haha me n rob aint the same person, i been on this site on different names bastard, haha i willsunyu....

EY so did ZONE Just ACCEPT the fuckin battle with fux, it took fuckin long enough

and whats ur best punchline nig? save it actually, btw the only thing im "suprised at" or "blown away by" when i heard ur music was how you spit with them big ass lips, forreal they 2 times the size of jayz's

holla

TeamOne 01-03-07 05:00 PM

*deep sigh* ...... ill take pictures, and as i told u there will be a live cd, dvd, and a mixtape made from the tracks performed at the event....

anythin else?

Zone Out 01-03-07 05:00 PM

While we're on the subject of big things on my body
lets talk about my dick.
Yeah. its 2 times the size of ya mom's mouth but she still manages to get it in there
I wonder how?
Jaws of life I guess

TeamOne 01-03-07 05:02 PM

i hope these arent some of the lines u plan to drop in a battle.

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 05:03 PM

Quote:
yea, cuz i call myself fuxjustaword off of this site.... NO ONE knows me as "fux" off of rapverse shit.... and u never sent me those tracks apexx, or even lyrics from those tracks, dont fuckin lie....

and u say that all our moves are shit from the net... wen we have that show i was talkin about combined with previous ones... so wat are u talkin about??? i dont know many concerts taht are held over the internet, maybe its just me.

dude i duno what the fuck youre goin on about, or why you think i'd go outta my way to get tracks to show you somethin i really could give a fuck less if you know or don't know. YOU'RE NOT STREET!!! even though we never talked about it, zone knew exactly what the fuck i was talkin about and i didnt' have to explain it to him. tacit knowledge, remember?

jackass. you and your pokemon rap name can go fuck yourselves.

and once again, enough chin music.

prah, pexx and zone vs the three dildohoppers in team bum

fuck widdit or get the fuck out the way.

P To Tha R! 01-03-07 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
lmao hell yea jae stackz iz gooooooone, murdered his ass

This is Jae Stackz fool, lemme clear this biting shit...

I was peeping Mook the day I freestyled to battle you it came out I left it to stay and that's it, nigga..if y;all tryna hold me down on THAT and THAT alone..then yall hanging on my pubics....I bit one or two lines..ok coo my bad GET ME BANNED I don/t give a fuck about RV duke im making moves..

and Regarding mook, Ive met that nigga..IVE SPAT WITH THAT NIGGA...and Im currently recording a song with a few MoneyAve cats, latest one DEN.10..SO SUCK A DICK...

and regarding MAS doing nothing outside..at the moment we gettin staff, street teams, forums, and being OFFICIALY noticed as a label..

and as Prah'Ject as an emcee..im signed to a Major UK label that's why im moving there, Conspiracy, manager is the SAME manager..that produced the new camp lo joint...and I am the same motherfucka on the same track as yall's IDOLS, Wordsworth, Postaboy, John Dough...AIGHT NOW HOP OFF..

BIT 2 lines and now im a biter..my bad..I was spitting on the net and i didnt give a fuck..yall acting like im Jay z and do it every joint...

GET OFF MY NUTS..Im doing much more shit than yall ever do...and im getting more GUAP than yall ever will either..Rob killa is the best in yo squad..

lemme break down yall niggas..

Young Law - YOURE WHACK AS URE GFX..you sound slopppy like you have rob killa's dick in youre mouth

Rob Killa - Freestyler nothing but a whack DVD cat..atleast he got mo skills then yall...

Fux - You still promoting a joint u did a year back shows how much yo ass has elevated .and you were the WEAKEST nigga on that..

Entee - YOU whack as fuck...

MAS..has what yall don't have...Versatility, Swagger, and marketability..

y;all don't have promoters or the connects we have and my manager from Conspiracy sure has alot of them...

Talib
Immortal Technique
Dipset
Papoose

etc. I have many numbers...like Pap, like dipset like stack bundles...You need to check yo self..all yall sloppy niggas

Entee 01-03-07 05:04 PM

ahahhaha, these niggas....yall callin us net nerds, nigga u sayin 'momma jokes' now? thats the best shit you could come up with? hell, is that how you plan to flip concepts? "what else is big on my body", ya mouth nigga

listen, conserve your energy, go write a "sweet 16, you sweet 16" for the battle, and then call it a freestyle verse,

you wack. period.

P To Tha R! 01-03-07 05:07 PM

AND regarding Zone me and him tear it up every joint..when i hear yall joints together as artists..your skills, your collaberation vibes is disconnected and all over the place...you'd think it was remixed of a rob killa track...remixed by whack cats...and I second that comment by apex..

APEXX, ZONE AND ME vs ROB KILLA, YUNG Law AND FUXJUSAGIRL

Zone Out 01-03-07 05:07 PM

Now when I step uo to the battle niggas wanna dance around the issue
I said I'll battle Fux just a herb, Entee and Robkilla

Entee 01-03-07 05:13 PM

what i dont get, is why you niggas act like we're competin, like more than 1 person cant make it in the industry, you got connects? nigga we got connects too...yall startin a label? coo nigga, more power to yall. we promote and get our music out one way, yall do it another way, this aint some "we battlin for the same spot" bullshit, we aint even in the same cities mayun, there are thousands of indie labels bein started every day, if i had a music management degree , id start one too. zone, you started this shit by making this thread, period...for absolutely NO reason, atleast none that i know of,
but fuck it, lets finish this shit once n for all with a battle, no shit talking afterwards, none of this crap man, yall win? yall win, we win? we win. thats that

this internet beef is retarded