RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Violent Text League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Week 6 Chat. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246962)

Dickard. 07-19-08 12:17 PM

fuck dude i did it again`

Adam 07-19-08 12:40 PM

Yeah, no shows are fucking weak.

Kirk 07-19-08 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
mine battle shouldn't be closed, u get 24 hours for an exenstion. i forgot what day it was, could post a no show verse right now

-Extensions
A extension can ONLY be granted by your opponent. And the max extension is ONE day. Therefore if you get a extension your verse will be due by 12.00pm Saturday night.

JTR 07-19-08 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Adam posted his verse.

yea and it said the battle was moved so i couldnt even fucking post when i wanted to, i come to post now and it says i'v lost

so what happened to that post late and get -2 votes rule? Cuz it doesnt seem like i ever had a chance

Adam would have gave me an extension and i would have posted yesterday at 1am but unfortunatly one of you decided to move our battle thread so i couldnt even post, i wake up later like i always do and i've lost cuz i didnt post by 12pm

lmaooo seems fair to me

Kirk 07-19-08 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
yea and it said the battle was moved so i couldnt even fucking post when i wanted to, i come to post now and it says i'v lost
You're not above the league rules. You post before Saturday or get an extension. It was Saturday and you hadn't posted anything since your check or asked for an extension. I closed the thread and moved it. To me, that qualifies as a no-show.

so what happened to that post late and get -2 votes rule? Cuz it doesnt seem like i ever had a chance
The rule that Lay wrote doesn't even make sense. It says if you no-show you get 2 votes deducted.

Adam would have gave me an extension and i would have posted yesterday at 1am but unfortunatly one of you decided to move our battle thread so i couldnt even post, i wake up later like i always do and i've lost cuz i didnt post by 12pm
I said Adam posted his verse less than 5 minutes after you posted. You didn't say another thing for 16 hours or so. Could have easily sent someone a message, posted in a chat thread, or whatvever to contact one of us about your problem. If you had actually made some effort to contact someone or made the effort to show up on time, this wouldn't be a problem.

lmaooo seems fair to me

Yeah, seems fair to me.

Kirk 07-19-08 05:41 PM

If you contact Adam before tonight and he says its okay, I'll open it till midnight.

King Solo 07-19-08 05:52 PM

Controversy is key to an entertaining league. Good times. :)

JTR 07-19-08 06:43 PM

Are u kidding me? It was my birthday July 16th and i've BEEN partying all week, i tried to prioriterise the league by coming on at 1am on friday to drop, that's the effort I was going to make. Too bad the thread was already being moved which i've never seen in a league, you're supposed to leave it open incase the other guy actually does decide to post, and then leave it up to the first one who posted to say wether they accept it or not

Im sorry for figuring maybe one of the mods made a mistake by moving our thread and it was accidental, which is the reason i said fuck it ill just mention it and tomorrow it'll be open for me to drop but obviously it wasnt and I had been given the loss

JTR 07-19-08 06:55 PM

Quote:
If you contact Adam before tonight and he says its okay, I'll open it till midnight.

Fuck having to ask Adam if i can post in my own battle thread. You guys want to reinforce the rules to keep people in line so bad to the point you fuck up a contendership match and what could have been a great battle. And your philosophy on your rules is so fucking flawed it's increadible. So at 1am on a friday, instead of just being able to post my verse then at a better time, and then ask Adam if he'll allow it, I have to wait because the thread is closed and I can't post, and then somehow pray Adam is online sometime for me to ask him for an extension, and then PM you to open the battle, and then drop, all before 12pm friday? LMFAO... what the fuck did you want me to do? 3 way call you guys on the phone? Cuz I have your numbers on speed dial huh, just incase something like this happened, yeoopp always good to be prepared. It's fucking stupid.

I'm going out right NOW to celebrate my birthday some more, so I wouldn't even be able to post on time if it was open til 12am. The time I would have posted was yesterday as i've already stated had my battle not been moved. And considering this was a contendership match, and you still couldn't bend the rules a little, just shows how horribly the "no show" was handled. Making an example out of the contendership match to show how you enforce the rules isn't gonna attract anymore people, showing that th league is having good battles (like the contendership would have been) is how it would attract people.

Anyways i've said enough, i really dont care anymore cuz im bout to get smashed for my bday and im happy as fuck, from now on i guess i'll jus post on time OR i'll call up whoever im battling on speed dial and ask them for an extension

Lol pc out

Kirk 07-19-08 07:04 PM

OH! That's what I'm supposed to do?!?! I had no idea.

Well since you worked so hard to drop a verse on time, then I RUINED it for you. I'll just go ahead and open the battle back up for you and I SINCERELY apologize for my actions. Goodluck and enjoy.

Kirk 07-19-08 07:13 PM

How difficult is it to ask for an extension at some point during the week or tell someone you're posting at 1 am, since you had it all planned out? It would have taken just as long to PM me as it did to make that post at 1 am. Make some fucking effort.

I opened it up espcially for you. Quit acting like a little fucking girl.

King Solo 07-19-08 07:13 PM

lmfao @ the josh rants owning

King Solo 07-19-08 07:17 PM

p.s. kirk, you may want to re-adjust the VTL Rankings and put josh back on 5pts as opposed to the 2pts you have him displayed on now.

Kirk 07-19-08 07:22 PM

I did, but he just said he wasn't gonna drop anyway.

Kirk 07-19-08 07:52 PM

I'm not tryna fuck you out of the battle to "enforce the rules." But the rules that Lay wrote are vague and it said "if they no-show they lose two votes." That doesn't even make sense.

I told Lay lastnight that I was closing the battle and he knew that you hadn't showed and didn't say anything about it so I closed it.

I edited the rules to make them easier to understand and follow, but you coulda atleast made an effort to tell someone that you were gonna drop at 1 am. If you had, I wouldn't have closed it. I responded to your post within 5 minutes of saying it, you could even have told me then.

Not gonna clutter of the chat with anymore of this.

King Solo 07-19-08 08:23 PM

Why not? I was just about to break out the popcorn up in this biznitch!!

Adam 07-20-08 02:32 AM

I would have given him an extension, but who really gives a fuck? It's a text league on the internet. JTR, you're only 20, it's not called celebrating your birthday a week later, it's just called everyday life. Now let's all go back to enjoying life and quit the arguing bullshit. :love:

JTR 07-20-08 02:47 AM

Quote:
I'm not tryna fuck you out of the battle to "enforce the rules." But the rules that Lay wrote are vague and it said "if they no-show they lose two votes." That doesn't even make sense.

I told Lay lastnight that I was closing the battle and he knew that you hadn't showed and didn't say anything about it so I closed it.

I edited the rules to make them easier to understand and follow, but you coulda atleast made an effort to tell someone that you were gonna drop at 1 am. If you had, I wouldn't have closed it. I responded to your post within 5 minutes of saying it, you could even have told me then.

Not gonna clutter of the chat with anymore of this.

I didnt even know u were online, i was at my homies place and only came to post, I saw it was moved and was like fuckk itt ill mention it in the chat thread, go get high some more, and they'll gimme time to post tomorrow... and then i left. I didn't have it all planned out i expected to drop on friday but I couldn't get on the computer til then

Anyways it doesnt matterr when im smashed i get in a good mood and i love you all, soo open your arms wide kirk and don't reject my love

JTR 07-20-08 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I would have given him an extension, but who really gives a fuck? It's a text league on the internet. JTR, you're only 20, it's not called celebrating your birthday a week later, it's just called everyday life. Now let's all go back to enjoying life and quit the arguing bullshit. :love:

I'm 19 and I was celebrating my birthday since it was on the 16th, and I threw my party for the weekend which makes more sense then on a thursday

NOW WHO WANTS TO GIVE ME A BIRTHDAY BLOW JOB???

King Solo 07-20-08 10:40 AM

^ I know this hooker that could hook you up with a little vacuum action.

Kirk 07-20-08 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I didnt even know u were online, i was at my homies place and only came to post, I saw it was moved and was like fuckk itt ill mention it in the chat thread, go get high some more, and they'll gimme time to post tomorrow... and then i left. I didn't have it all planned out i expected to drop on friday but I couldn't get on the computer til then

Anyways it doesnt matterr when im smashed i get in a good mood and i love you all, soo open your arms wide kirk and don't reject my love

You always know how to make me smile. <333

Kirk 07-20-08 11:40 AM

Anybody who hasn't voted should take some time out and vote. Pleeease.

Adam 07-20-08 02:10 PM

Dude, Dark Knight was wicked.

Kirk 07-20-08 06:40 PM

Yeah, it was...

Adam 07-20-08 08:49 PM

Dude, you're wicked.

Kirk 07-20-08 09:00 PM

I'll have everything up by sometime tomorrow. Hopefully a few people votes on that battle between me and Mr. Flight.

Adam 07-20-08 09:40 PM

Yeah, I'm an asshole for making that a tie aren't I?

Kirk 07-20-08 09:49 PM

No, you're an asshole for not letting me download more from you. :(

Haha.

Adam 07-20-08 10:22 PM

Hahaha, after he downloads like The Beatles discography and some Dylan albums.

I'll sign on right now.

Kirk 07-20-08 11:52 PM

I couldn't help myself.

Kirk 07-21-08 07:46 AM

Can one person please vote on that battle. Lol.

Kirk 07-21-08 11:45 AM

Man, I can't do shit till that battle is closed. Lol.