RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=298)
-   -   Chat. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248702)

Civil. 02-12-09 01:09 AM

whut u talkin about adam...a battle here?

Adam 02-12-09 01:43 AM

2 RB heads and 1 RV head.. all the same shit in their punches.. "How you gonna come at me all played"

Like fuck guys, for real.

Cola 02-12-09 01:52 AM

cuz played punches are like, dope....

on different sites

Adam 02-12-09 02:11 AM

I did it in my punch just because everybody seems to think it's fresh. :cool:

Civil. 02-12-09 02:25 AM

lmao I seen that...nice punch though seriously..lmao

Wordz AhGod 02-12-09 07:49 AM

I got battle of the week here.

one way 02-12-09 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod
Trust, I dont take any of this seriously. Im above average but not good enough to champ many big name leagues just yet I honestly dont care about that so its what ever. I complain about the level of competition because there is no point being in a league and dropping good verses or bars on people that dont challange you. Its not like the win'll get added to my record or something like that you know. Id rather battle people like Solo vs MC Chuckles4Dick any day. The win'll actually be worth something and I'll actually try harder. If your good then your good, if you suck then you suck. I wont walk around here like I suck so I act how I feel I should act. :thumbup:

lol, spoke well I guess, but why dont you help people become good, a lot of noobs look up tiot he people who have been around for a while and the people who are suppossed to be good, a bit f critique and advice and boom, a month later ou got challenges.

Wordz AhGod 02-12-09 09:51 AM

Ive been doing it since I joined my first league. If people want to become good, advice wont help as much as expirience.. Me and Solo used to go back and forth when I was newb in the League cypher and dude would mop the floor with me regularly. I'll be honest and say that I got my style from his format of writing. He would break down my verses and shit every now and then when I battled and he voted but none of that hit me as properly as being involved in an asswhooping. I dont care to give advice in the leagues coz thats not what they're for (unless its an elevation league and you can see my track record on giving advice is fucking crazy if you can find any of them), thats what FL is for.

one way 02-12-09 10:03 AM

my bad bredren, you do leave some decent feed,

" I dont care to give advice in the leagues coz thats not what they're for "

then why are they not all superstars, doesn't matter what it is desgned for peple are still there that you "dont want anything to do with" cause they aren't good enough, most people don't have the skills to teach themselves if the good emcees only battled people they thought were good and would bring there internet rep up then there would be no noobs with potential to rhyme dope, they will only learn from cats like lil wanye and other retarded industry heads, and thats whats happening to the battle scene........but your arrogance is insane and tells a lot about you.

King Solo 02-12-09 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl

Fletch can drop dope shit, i've seen some awsome shit dropped by him

only thing i hate about Fletcher is that he recycles his own shit

-2 Net Rep Points

rofl, i can't argue coz its true

but most people now that dudes who been battling since way back in 2001 like me are just so tired of bringing fresh shit when their opponent comes with michael jackson flips still.. so they just recycle some shit. i only started recycling recently coz i was strapped for time and going strong in 4 different leagues.

as for one way.. i don't know why you keep throwing this hate at me coz it just rolls off my back. like i'm sure it would roll of wordz' back coz unlike most dudes we left our rock and battled in all leagues.. with the best competition there is.

people know me as a dude that talks shit... for fun... i take nothing seriously. they also know me as a dude that can drop good when i need to.

shit, if you need proof that i don't take anything seriously.. ask wordz how many times i shit talk at him and how many times he does it to me.. we still cool though.

as for recording, that's not my thing. i'm a writer, always have been always will be. i have no aspirations towards a music career so recording serves me no realistic purpose, ya dig.

so don't hate, appreciate...... MY UNGODLY TALENT!! :thumbup:

one way 02-12-09 10:22 AM

"people know me as a dude that talks shit... for fun... i take nothing seriously."

you dont say........

and Im not shit talking just asking questions, shit talking and hating are not even words that should be braught up when describing me big guy, I never once hated on you, so keep letting it slide off your back.......lol

Wordz AhGod 02-12-09 10:42 AM

I will destroy you all, Its 1241 and Im fucking hyped off of Monster Energy drinks... My eyes are so fucking open right now!!!...

one way 02-12-09 10:52 AM

haha, smoke a bong, thatll take care of that

Civil. 02-12-09 10:53 AM

lmao. then drop some punches n the cypher bitch lol.

King Solo 02-12-09 11:20 AM

I hope I get disqualified for this.

But, let me tell you why this punch sucks

So what you think my shit played, I are who I is don't get it misunderstood
If I didn't drop Original... Its cause I actually planned on dropping good

The punchline. You people do realise that there is only two ways that can be interpreted. The first being that if he didn't drop me its cause he planned on dropping good (as in another dude called Good, which there is none so that makes the punch meaningless in that respect).

The other being that if he didn't drop me, he planned on dropping good makes him completely contradict himself. If he means to say he could drop wack and beat me, why the fuck has he said he planned on dropping good.. like if wack can beat me so can good. More importantly, it actually reads as if he's saying he knows that he fucking dropped garbage in that first bar. Like if he DIDN'T drop Original, its cause he PLANNED on dropping good.

he is actually saying he planned on dropping fire, but admitting that if he don't beat me its coz he in reality dropped garbage.

now tell me how you give props to a bar where a dude owns up to the fact that he thinks his first bar is trash.

also, i would like to point out that as an example. if you want me to point out a number of other bars you've been giving props to and you shouldn't have been.. let me know.

Civil. 02-12-09 11:35 AM

^lmao. are you just refering to my votes specifiically. cuz i break mine down rather well. i didn't see you bitching until after i voted. so i assume thats what your getting @. However, even though you had a quite a good explanation of YOUR opinion of that bar. That vote was MY opinion of that bar, and my vote doesn't change how other people read it either. so your explanation/swaying isn't really helping. It was a good battle. You dont have to hold down the HW belt, or get the HW belt to come out on top @ the end of the season. You do you, and im sure regardless you'll make it to the end. Quit letting these petty votes get to you man, its not that big of a deal. If you honestly dropped better. Then most people will see that...and you'll end up winning the match.

King Solo 02-12-09 11:37 AM

I'm not concerned about winning, as shown by the fact I conceded victory to Caustic by deleting my bars. I'm trying to point out that you fucking people need to....

... you know what, fuck it. Have fun with this league. I fucking give up trying to help you fuckers elevate because you take everything the wrong way. goddamn.

one way 02-12-09 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original
I hope I get disqualified for this.

But, let me tell you why this punch sucks

So what you think my shit played, I are who I is don't get it misunderstood
If I didn't drop Original... Its cause I actually planned on dropping good

The punchline. You people do realise that there is only two ways that can be interpreted. The first being that if he didn't drop me its cause he planned on dropping good (as in another dude called Good, which there is none so that makes the punch meaningless in that respect).

The other being that if he didn't drop me, he planned on dropping good makes him completely contradict himself. If he means to say he could drop wack and beat me, why the fuck has he said he planned on dropping good.. like if wack can beat me so can good. More importantly, it actually reads as if he's saying he knows that he fucking dropped garbage in that first bar. Like if he DIDN'T drop Original, its cause he PLANNED on dropping good.

he is actually saying he planned on dropping fire, but admitting that if he don't beat me its coz he in reality dropped garbage.

now tell me how you give props to a bar where a dude owns up to the fact that he thinks his first bar is trash.

also, i would like to point out that as an example. if you want me to point out a number of other bars you've been giving props to and you shouldn't have been.. let me know.

no it was quite clearly wordplay that worked. you said he was played and he said he didn't drop original (refering to what you said about his line) cause he planned on dropping good (referring to your name)........thats good use of wordplay......I almost want to change my vote now.

Civil. 02-12-09 11:45 AM

^no ones taking it the wrong way dog. Look how your comin off, and this isn't just me. I mean, you went and deleted your punches. because the votes arent 4-0

DOG, its 2-2. Your NOT losing, votes will continue to come. your most likely going to win the match anyways. No one minds you helping the league, or expressing your opinion of a certain punch. U just gotta watch how your wording what your sayin. The way its coming out, isn't in the form. that your tryin to help someone. Its like..i been doin this forever, and you need to listen to me..no thats not a good punch. You know what i'm sayin. Explain yourself, just like your askin others to do. I think you have been doing a good job of givin constructive feed. n like i said, i have alot of recruits joinin in the next 2 weeks. things are going to get better.

King Solo 02-12-09 11:48 AM

I try to explain politely, but no one seems to take it as criticism and a means of me trying to help them. So then I try talking like they are dumb, because that is how they come off when they just ignore my assistance.

The fact is, its kind of sad really because there are probably 3-4 people who have real potential to be dope if they would accept some criticism. Like I said, I am in no way the god of text. I just have experience.

But please, someone school me if they think they know everything.

Tell me what makes a good punch nowadays. Please, I'm dying to know because clearly I have no clue in the opinions of all of you.

one way 02-12-09 11:50 AM

thats not the problem, the problem is you ripping apart everyone elses criticism like your the only one worthy to give it

Civil. 02-12-09 11:52 AM

^correct. just fall back man. enjoy the league...next weeks diss yourself yay!

and be in it for the money nigga! cash money. i got a bunch of dope heads joinin
anyways...but if your seriously done..i guess i cant stop you

King Solo 02-12-09 11:53 AM

When someone actually gives me criticism other than saying:

well, I wasn't really feeling that punch. or some shit like ok wording, the concept was good but I don't really think it worked.

the purpose of criticism is to really point out where it went wrong and how it could be improved.

one way 02-12-09 11:55 AM

again off topic

Civil. 02-12-09 11:55 AM

^i'll remember that from now on...cuz thats exactly how i vote.

one way 02-12-09 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original
When someone actually gives me criticism other than saying:

well, I wasn't really feeling that punch. or some shit like ok wording, the concept was good but I don't really think it worked.

the purpose of criticism is to really point out where it went wrong and how it could be improved.

but yea that is a problem for sure, but thats not the reason your spassing like a little girl, I vote like that too, sometimes the most I put is "whack" "meh" or "dope"..........I'll try to remeber to try to put some more effort in.

King Solo 02-12-09 12:04 PM

If people vote against me, ok. So long as they voice a real opinion. I fucking hate votes where people go "ehh, not feeling it". That shit just comes off like they couldn't be bothered and probably don't even get the punch.

Civil. 02-12-09 12:08 PM

right. ok ok i got you now.

King Solo 02-12-09 12:11 PM

on the real though, peep the name change

but more importantly.. to save you from further rants, i've signed out... but I WILL vote every week on every battle and criticise the fuck out of you people.

it's time to elevate fuckers. recognise.

Civil. 02-12-09 12:12 PM

im not letting you sign out bitch...lmao. ok if thats what u want.

one way 02-12-09 12:13 PM

true that lol..

one way 02-12-09 12:15 PM

for real though I'll gladly take critique from you

King Solo 02-12-09 12:16 PM

or better yet..

if kris is ok with it, let me hook you up with my own weekly magazine type shit to go alongside the one you have. all mine will be for though is to break apart your punches and tell you whats hot and what's not.

call it "Destroying Ego's"

Civil. 02-12-09 12:18 PM

lol aight sounds good son.

King Solo 02-12-09 12:20 PM

word.

expect tears though, people are gonna cry when they see what I have to say about them.. so that is a word of warning, up your game or prepare to be ridiculed. feel me.

i'll try to be nice about it though. :cool: :) :thumbup:

one way 02-12-09 12:27 PM

dope idea.......

Civil. 02-12-09 12:30 PM

Quote:
word.

expect tears though, people are gonna cry when they see what I have to say about them.. so that is a word of warning, up your game or prepare to be ridiculed. feel me.

i'll try to be nice about it though

Aight dope. sounds good son, sucks your signing out though, i really got some good ones for GOAT. lmao, you still need to participate in TIP though

King Solo 02-12-09 12:41 PM

i'll drop something in there from time to time.

and as for battling, as soon as I see an improvement in the voting i'll sign back in.

Civil. 02-12-09 01:11 PM

kk.

LPMNDCTE 02-13-09 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
i'll drop something in there from time to time.

and as for battling, as soon as I see an improvement in the voting i'll sign back in.

sign back in now..

LPMNDCTE > G.O.A.T