RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Embarrassing pics rofl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248988)

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-23-06 10:56 PM

...u do have a faint lil high pitched voice..whether u want to believe it or not....
...do u really think i care who likes me n who doesnt? n do u really think if i was so "sensitive" i'd post my pics knowing the majority of the ppl on here dont like me lol
.......either i must be confident or i dont care,...or both lol

atti? 03-24-06 11:53 AM

Topicals get plenty respect, the fact of the matter is that they're too lengthy for most's attention span. Hence why OM's recieve lots of responces, but topical battles (basically two OM's) get next to nothing unless the writers are extremely well known. As for writing "cheesy poetry" on a "RAP BOARD," well, most like to concider these boards as "Hip-Hop" boards rather than strickly rap. Hip-Hop being a culture including graffitti/art, poetry/spoken word, among many other various cultural activities and expressions rather than mearly the specific field of "Rap Battling."

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-24-06 12:32 PM

.....hmmmm this board WAS called rapbattles at one point
and u cant compare topical battles to rap battles...period...topical battles on THIS board are nothing but writing stupid fictional stories to a topic...topical battles on OTHER boards are actual battles,but to a topic,but there are still punchlines and dissing ur opponent....writing a gay ass story then getting votes on which is cornier,is not a battle ,OR hip hop in my opinion.............

atti? 03-24-06 02:28 PM

Than you're simply ignorant for thinking so closed mindedly. And I know the topicals you're talking about, I used to battle that way on SixShot.com and those didn't take anywhere near as much thought or talent to write than the topicals done on here and Rb and most of the net. Topicals are meant to, not just tell a story, but provoke emotion and feeling in the reader, which isn't an easy thing to do. But I never compared rap battling to topical battling, I just said that they both have their places in hip-hop culture... To deni either one only makes you look stupid.

Sean Gunner 03-24-06 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...u do have a faint lil high pitched voice..whether u want to believe it or not....
...do u really think i care who likes me n who doesnt? n do u really think if i was so "sensitive" i'd post my pics knowing the majority of the ppl on here dont like me lol
.......either i must be confident or i dont care,...or both lol

Obviously you do care, cuz you keep responding to people.

Also, topicals = songs. So I guess songs aren't Hip Hop. =/ All songs have a main topic, so topicals are a practice for song writing.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-24-06 06:01 PM

ok topicals are songs,...but why friggin have a topical BATTLE...i'm sorry,but i will never consider writing 2 stories and having ppl vote on which is more "emotional" a battle...thats not a battle...call it something else,just dont call it a battle...a battle has punchlines
and atticus,i didnt deny topicals,i simply dont consider them battles.....n i am right in saying ppl dont care about them,because u urself said ppl only read the better known topicals on this board.......
topical battles are the battles i spoke of,an actual battle against ur opponent to a topic,WITH punchlines....this story writing shit,i dont know what it should be called,but its not a battle...
n me personally,the ones i've attempted to read,were far from something that even seemed like a genuine ,good read....they were just kids trying hard to sound corny....

Sean Gunner 03-24-06 07:07 PM

Ya, I know a lot of people try to make a ton of vocab a verse and it's rediculous. Read the ones by the known heads though, most don't just do stories.

a k w o r d Z 03-24-06 07:53 PM

most of the known heads on here suck.

Sean Gunner 03-24-06 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
most of the known heads on here suck.

Depends on the sites style.

Some sites go for vocab, some go for stories, some go for creative stuff. All depends what each person likes.

JTR 03-25-06 03:24 AM

how you gonna talk about beating the best, how could you lose when you had all of RV riding your she-dick?

Oh, but now that RV has changed and you don't have any more dickriders left and people realise you are fucking wack, you keep ducking me and Mimesis, wack bitch.

Word @ me being the first to post a "Wicked witch of the RV" comment

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-25-06 10:51 AM

..who on rv was ridin me,last time i checked noone on here even remotely liked me lol....as for ducking u? i dont even know who u are...n memisis? ah i think i had beef with him for like 5 seconds over i dont even know what? i've had beef with 93049304924023493204329 peeps,surely u cant expect me to remember everyone ,especially when ppl keep on changing their name on here.....n i dont battle not because i'm duckin,i dont battle because i'm retired,lazy n just plain lost interest in battling......u should have called me out when i WAS battling,but then again,u were probably wack n knew u'd lose,so u decide to talk shit like a year after i retired lol come the fuck on....what was ur name when i was battling?

JTR 03-25-06 12:57 PM

Bitch, I wasn't even here when you were battling.

I showed up, heard people talking about Latin Kitten being super dope, checked you out, and you were wack as fuck and dr/ed to the max. Me and Mimesis never changed our name once since we have beefed with you. You are a ducker, scared of losing your perfect record, scared of battling with no dr's, scared that RV will see how wack you really are.

Magic5 03-25-06 01:37 PM

Yeah. . Chrit got dickrode out of that battle.

He won that shit. . easily.

Incineratedrose 03-25-06 02:01 PM

Easily, and stuff.

atti? 03-25-06 02:28 PM

Quote:
n me personally,the ones i've attempted to read,were far from something that even seemed like a genuine ,good read....they were just kids trying hard to sound corny....

It's not even about responce or respect... But go read one of my new OM's out; "The Garden of Eden" & "When the Artist Cries" Don't respond to it, I'm not just fishing for compliments, I really just want to try and show you what the art of topical writing is all about now. If I can't spark SOME sort of interest, then whatever... I'll just stop talking because bricks don't conform :banghead:

In-Vision 03-25-06 05:12 PM

don't call it a battle? why? real battles are fought on a battlefield...with soldiers...

so to call two people dissing eachother, a battle....is a metaphor
that can also be applied to topicals

and if you wanna go by definition....battle means an encounter between oposing forces...
and friends battle all the time, just to do it....so there not specifically opposing forces, but what makes them opposed, is they both have preffered opposite outcome

just like a topical battle

so....shut up......bitch

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-25-06 05:58 PM

jtr,....i think YOU are the one gettin dickrode lol,just look at this thread..u got 2 ppl in here already ridin u..n seriously,why dont u make a list of my so called dickriders cuz i'm not aware of any...
...memesis...chrit's lucky i didnt see his pictures until AFTER we battled......trust me had i seen him he would not have gotten a SIGLE vote..rofl...i'll just leave it at that....that is one dude right there who is dickridden to the max and overrated as fuck......n not even mediocre....
...n braille.....why are u still in here,u disappeared the night we were goin back n forth...took u this many days to come up with a comeback? u are lame....
...if u scrolled up,u'd see i was referring to RAPbattling...hence it was the name of THIS board at one point,when I joined......and,u comparing my battling skills to your "topical battling" skills is just a fuckin joke....as a matter of fact,YOU are a joke cuz i've seen u battle and u spit like a beginner..i didnt bother to check out ur topicals....
....atticus,ppl can write topicals,but battling to a topic when there is no battle ,thats just retarded......n if they're gonna do that,it shouldnt even count toward ur text record,there should be a whole seperate "topical record" thing ....cuz someone can be good at topicals and absolutely suck at battles,n vice versa....
hey i prolly couldnt write no topical,straight up....i cannot see myself writing some emotional story....as a matter of fact,i dont even like writing,period...i'm more mathematical minded....i just like clownin ppl thats why i used to battle...
but i'll check out ur topical later on
btw,i have read topicals i've enjoyed in the past...but none on this board......

SerB 03-25-06 06:21 PM

You need to tan.

Your real Pale.... like Goth pale.

You got nice teeth tho, you should smile more often.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-25-06 07:25 PM

...thanks...but i look pale cuz of the flash

Nynth Degree 03-25-06 07:41 PM

Man, this thread turned into some skeet skeet skeet.

In-Vision 03-25-06 08:47 PM

as I said,

battle = real
rapbattle = metaphorical, or taken out of context
topical battle = same thing

Sik Wit It 03-25-06 10:25 PM

Dizzayum... can't imagine you rappin.

Valerie 03-26-06 04:36 AM

ur cute kitten. :love:

PrahJect 03-26-06 07:08 AM

Lol Ma, youre smile made me sad...haha...u like like one of em slipknot groupies

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-26-06 02:31 PM

...perhaps the camera these pics were taken with isnt the best,as the colours arent very life like....its almost damn near black n white ,not to mention the flash.......oh well

Valerie 03-26-06 04:02 PM

Quote:
...perhaps the camera these pics were taken with isnt the best,as the colours arent very life like....its almost damn near black n white ,not to mention the flash.......oh well

but that doesnt change the fact that your cute. :love:

JTR 03-26-06 04:27 PM

Right, cuz you HAVE to have a pic to win a battle, rofl, you're pathetic, i'll give you fucking links to all my pics, and then we can battle. Bitch, stop ducking.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-26-06 07:33 PM

....i do not need pics i just hate generic punches,n seeing pics make it fun,make it more like a real face to face battle,rather then just typin to a screen....
.....anyway,i dont need links i found ur pics n i almost died ROFL
...u are the UGLIES mutherfucker i've laid eyes on in a LOOOOOOONG time....
u almost have me tempted to battle u ...ALMOST
RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
...u know what man,ppl like u,should remain faceless....seriously u give ur opponent sooo much ammunition,its not funny....actually it IS funny ROOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFLLLLLLL
u are fuckin hidious son......................*dead*

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-26-06 07:37 PM

..you look like that n u wanna come at me son? ROFL
......u look like a redhead,freckleface bucktooth version of Eric from the 70's show ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL
(I picked up on the details from the rest of ur pics) ROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLL
.....actually,u look mighty girlie if u ask me ROFL
with that shaggy ass hair ,ROFL

In-Vision 03-26-06 07:40 PM

actually, that pic kinda reminds me of ron howard

ron howard is dope though

M&rk 03-27-06 01:43 AM

where the fucks that latin ass pic yo

Terumoto 03-27-06 05:21 AM

You just look like some wog witch chick. Looking a bit oily too. I probably wouldnt hit it...

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-27-06 08:26 AM

lol fuck a chigger

Terumoto 03-27-06 09:14 AM

Whats a chigger...

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-27-06 09:36 AM

...............you rofl

Blay'all 03-27-06 09:59 AM

Quote:
n i'd expect someone who removed his pics after getting clowned to get off the site rofl
...n btw,i know i look good....

sorry i'm late readin this shit, but i've posted my pics multiple times on this site, everybody already knows what i look like, thats why i realized it was stupid and took em down...

Indeph 03-27-06 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
where the fucks that latin ass pic yo

:( ...

Terumoto 03-27-06 03:38 PM

Quote:
...............you rofl

but what exactly is a chigger..

JTR 03-27-06 04:55 PM

Quote:
..you look like that n u wanna come at me son? ROFL
......u look like a redhead,freckleface bucktooth version of Eric from the 70's show ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL
(I picked up on the details from the rest of ur pics) ROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLL
.....actually,u look mighty girlie if u ask me ROFL
with that shaggy ass hair ,ROFL

Eric?

Girlie?

Yup, definatly

Red headed, freckled, buck toothed, girlie, shaggy haired Eric.

You stupid fucking witch. No buck teeth, no freckles. Blonde hair, blue eyes, baby face, and built. The girls love me, even when I had the bitch hair. Shit, you'd have to stir up some special potions in the cauldren to get anyone to love your greasy ass. Go take a fucking shower, wicked witch of RV.

AYO! I bet if the the sun was out shining and the weather was hot enough, I could crack an egg on this bitches head and it would sizzle. Who wants sunny side up?! You greasy looking muh fucka.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-27-06 05:10 PM

*yaks*
ROFL son,u just makin yourself look worse n worse the more pictures u post....
which? greasy? is that allll u can come up with man,? cuz the truth of the matter is there is NOTHING you can say about me and u know it....my hair is STYLED with gel,that probably costs more than ur entire outfit rofl....n witch? well sorry i dont have red hair n freckles....ROFL ..n u wanna talk about the sun shinin? WHY DONT U GET OUT N GET A TAN U PASTY ASS MUGLY WIGGER
like seriously,just look at that LOSER in the bottom picture....u look like a pasty ass giraffe neck fuckin WIGGER...
ur "body" makes me throw up....pasty ass skin n bones pre teen ass body rofl....n u r face? thats a face ONLY your mother can love...that is NOT no baby face.......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooof ffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll
WOW rofl